Author Topic: Rance has re-signed 4 years  (Read 75824 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rance has re-signed 4 years
« Reply #675 on: September 24, 2017, 09:30:40 AM »
Reckon he's in mourning today .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #676 on: September 24, 2017, 10:33:30 AM »
 :lol

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Where are the Signatures of Dustin Martin and Alex Rance on a New Contract?
« Reply #677 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:08 AM »
hmm if i was good enough to be on our list and thought myself good enough to play in a premiership then one of the priorities for me would be can the club deliver a premiership.
cmon players arent totally stupid and for many loyalty only goes so far.
imo we are in a make or break season,  as people know i lean towards break.
if i was alex rance or dustin martin and a premiership ws high on the agenda, then  id be putting on hold any contract until i was sure we are indeed capable of winning a flag in the near future,  or failing that  at least capable of consistently playing finals thus giving oneself a chance of a flag.

to date the rfc has not shown this. i can see rance going to freo in fact the rumours have been  quite consistent for ages now..  also who would be surprised if martin ended up at gws/ syd there window is fast approaching where as ours looks more and more like a middling window at best.

it may pan out both resign with us but who can blame em if a premiership is a priority or ant player for that matter.

LMAO what a doomsday prophet
Another old post.... you are a joke

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Where are the Signatures of Dustin Martin and Alex Rance on a New Contract?
« Reply #678 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:47 AM »
hmm if i was good enough to be on our list and thought myself good enough to play in a premiership then one of the priorities for me would be can the club deliver a premiership.
cmon players arent totally stupid and for many loyalty only goes so far.
imo we are in a make or break season,  as people know i lean towards break.
if i was alex rance or dustin martin and a premiership ws high on the agenda, then  id be putting on hold any contract until i was sure we are indeed capable of winning a flag in the near future,  or failing that  at least capable of consistently playing finals thus giving oneself a chance of a flag.

to date the rfc has not shown this. i can see rance going to freo in fact the rumours have been  quite consistent for ages now..  also who would be surprised if martin ended up at gws/ syd there window is fast approaching where as ours looks more and more like a middling window at best.

it may pan out both resign with us but who can blame em if a premiership is a priority or ant player for that matter.

LMAO what a doomsday prophet
Another old post.... you are a joke

Thank you

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #679 on: September 24, 2017, 11:29:40 AM »
I just wanna give Rance a hug.