Author Topic: Tigers re-sign Batchelor, Dea, Petterd, McDonough, Thomas & Elton (RFC)  (Read 10282 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers re-sign Batchelor, Dea, Petterd, McDonough, Thomas & Elton (RFC)
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »
Arnot is contracted for next year  :thumbsup
Cheers RFCO. I'll quote you in our contracts list  :thumbsup.

the claw

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2014, 08:13:58 PM »
lol they are locked and loaded anyone who says different is a bloody idiot.
the massive over rating of the list continues and for me if they fail the lot of them dimma gale jackson hartley richardson all need to go.

hhhhaaaarrrggghhhh locked and loaded the rfc mantra.
yep francis and co are gunna build the list with 12 31 48 and 66 plus 5 rookie picks.
not one regular delisted,  no hard decisions made at all. blamed and cut 5 players who had little involvement in what was a season that quite frankly was pee poor with little to no improvement from the team as a whole and the players individually. 

yep can only be locked and loaded bring it on here comes the premiership. ah ffs it golden. im certain the r in rfc stands for rabble.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2014, 08:19:01 PM »
Does that explain the little wink wink nudge nudge action regarding Dea to be delisted?

Sorry you've lost me
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2014, 08:19:26 PM »
That just means the list is wrong.  ;D
Fixed  :thumbsup.

OER's Contracts List:

2015: Arnot, Cotchin, Dea, Elton, Foley, Gordon, Grigg, Grimes, Knights, Lennon, Lloyd, Martin, McDonough, McIntosh, Newman, Petterd, Rance.

2016: Astbury, Batchelor, Chaplin, Conca, S.Edwards, Griffiths, Hampson, Houli, Maric, McBean, Miles, Riewoldt, Vickery, Vlastuin

2017: Deledio, Ellis, Morris

Rookies: 

Matt Thomas - second year.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=20680.msg457185#msg457185

This gives us currently 34 players on our senior list plus one rookie, which means we have 4 spots free in our senior list. So we can use 4 National Draft picks as planned.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2014, 08:22:57 PM »
Does that explain the little wink wink nudge nudge action regarding Dea to be delisted?

Sorry you've lost me
I could have the wrong poster but I'm sure someone said Dea won't be delisted with a little wink next to it or something along those lines

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »
the massive over rating of the list continues and for me if they fail the lot of them dimma gale jackson hartley richardson all need to go.

yep francis and co are gunna build the list with 12 31 48 and 66 plus 5 rookie picks.
not one regular delisted, no hard decisions made at all. blamed and cut 5 players who had little involvement in what was a season that quite frankly was pee poor with little to no improvement from the team as a whole and the players individually. 

yep can only be locked and loaded bring it on here comes the premiership. ah ffs it golden. im certain the r in rfc stands for rabble.
Why would you delist a regular?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 08:30:21 PM »
Batch, Dea, Thomas and Elton..... :lol....the future :rollin....even Petterd.... :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

the claw

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »
lol at the nuffires on here. todd elton is doing so well as a defender he got within a whisker of being delisted.
if people are happy with his performances as a kpd fine im used to people accepting mediocrity around here.

he was drafted as ruck/fwd but expected to hold down a kpf position.there were a lot of comparisons to vickery lol.
when the experiment fails, and the experiment is try him as a defender, and ffs to date its failed abysmally, plain old common sense says play him back in the role that got him drafted in the first place.
how many players have we done this to and how many more does it have to happen to before the nuffies wake up to themselves.

so elton is magically a kpd depite showing zilch nothing zero in the role, so where does that leave the fwd situation. yet the  nuffiies in their delusion  will argue we have heaps of kpfs  we dont need any more.  but we sure can try and find a kpd by playing a promising fwd out of his natural position.
id be happy to go along with this stupidity  if todd elton showed one skerrick of good form as a kpd yet in the role he had to have gone close to being delisted such has been his performances and development.

fair dinkum if the club is a reflection of the supporters no wonder we are so consitently poo.

lets go into the season with just one kpf in jack riewoldt and a couple of underperfroming ruck/fwds yep everything is fine at richmond. some of you blokes disgust me with the stupidity that is constantly shown.

the claw

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2014, 08:39:36 PM »

not one regular delisted, no hard decisions made at all. blamed and cut 5 players who had little involvement in what was a season that quite frankly was pee poor with little to no improvement from the team as a whole and the players individually. 

why wouldnt you if they are shizen. or are all of our regulars good players.

you need to be asking why did we have no real intention of trading or attracting a free agent. why did we not attempt to get better picks if the nd was always the intention.

three words for locked and loaded its going to be the catch cry for me. locked and loaded we dont need new blood we dont need quality players its all in place. yep locked and loaded here comes the flag.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »
When did you say you were quitting the forum again?

Gigantor

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2014, 08:48:49 PM »
Doubt hes leaving"yeahright"..trade and draft time for claw is akin to a multiple orgasm

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »

why wouldnt you if they are shizen. or are all of our regulars good players.

you need to be asking why did we have no real intention of trading or attracting a free agent. why did we not attempt to get better picks if the nd was always the intention.

three words for locked and loaded its going to be the catch cry for me. locked and loaded we dont need new blood we dont need quality players its all in place. yep locked and loaded here comes the flag.

"locked and loaded", and "cherry ripe" for that matter are now officially passé - the new catchcry at RFC is "natural improvement".
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

the claw

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:04 PM »
When did you say you were quitting the forum again?
hey hey hey we are locked and loaded im here to stay cant miss the premiership now can i.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:15 PM »
Doubt hes leaving"yeahright"..trade and draft time for claw is akin to a multiple orgasm

You reckon this is him after a good long rant about how bad the club is and how his eyes are the perfect blend of superior judgement of players and blue?

Gigantor

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »
The more I read claws writings the more hes beginning to remind me of Dr smith from that classic sci fi "lost in space"