Author Topic: Richard Milhous Nixon  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Richard Milhous Nixon
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:33:54 PM »
"There may be some truth in that if the Arabs have some complaints about my policy towards Israel, they have to realize that the Jews in the U. S. control the entire information and propaganda machine, the large newspapers, the motion pictures, radio and television, and the big companies, and there is a force that we have to take into consideration."

—Richard Milhous Nixon, Thirty-Seventh President of the United States of America, as quoted by Leonard Dinnerstein, Antisemitism in America, Oxford University Press, New York, (1994), pp. 232-233. Dinnerstein cites: "Clipping of Fikri Abbaza, interview with Richard Nixon, Al-Mussawar, July 12, 1974, folder 'Jewish Matters, 1969-1974,' box 5, Leonard Garment mss., LC."

:o

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Richard Milhous Nixon
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:30:33 AM »
Hardly new news Bents  :huh3. Tricky Dicky is also hardly remembered fondly.

New Tapes Reveal Depth of Nixon's Anti-Semitism
By George Lardner Jr. and Michael Dobbs
Washington Post
Wednesday, October 6, 1999

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/daily/oct99/nixon6.htm
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 04:05:58 AM »
Anti Semitism

Or truth?

One month later no longer president

Lol @ watergate in hindsight given the current context antiterror laws NSA etc
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:53:20 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 04:17:18 AM »
Anti Semitism

Or truth?
Conspiracy theory to hide his own crookedness.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
Anti Semitism

Or truth?
Conspiracy theory to hide his own crookedness.

timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which  was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good. (photo credit: CC BY-SA Angela George/Wikimedia Commons)

But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows.

And let’s not forget AIPAC, every anti-Semite’s favorite punching bag. We’re talking an organization that’s practically the equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I’ll never forget when I was involved in Israeli advocacy in college and being at one of the many AIPAC conventions. A man literally stood in front of us and told us that their whole goal was to only work with top-50 school graduate students because they would eventually be the people making changes in the government. Here I am, an idealistic little kid that goes to a bottom 50 school (ASU) who wants to do some grassroots advocacy, and these guys are literally talking about infiltrating the government. Intense.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 09:57:23 PM »
Rupert Murdoch of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry and owner of political conservative cheerleaders News Ltd & Fox says hi.

As I said conspiracy theory. Firstly, Nixon was a crook, and secondly, the reasons and excuses for the continuing conflicts in the Middle East are complex and extend far back into history well before modern Israel came into being in 1948.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 10:18:50 AM »
Rupert Murdoch of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry and owner of political conservative cheerleaders News Ltd

http://tasmaniantimes.com/index.php/article/israel-grants-first-golan-heights-oil-drilling-licence-to-dick-cheney-ruper

"Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling licence To Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch"

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/02/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to-murdoch-and-rothschild/

& Fox says hi.

Gee whiz mt ...

As I said conspiracy theory. Firstly, Nixon was a crook, and secondly, the reasons and excuses for the continuing conflicts in the Middle East are complex and extend far back into history well before modern Israel came into being in 1948.

If you are a crook - that doesn't not automatically discredit 100% of comments. Which us pres are not crooks btw

You second point is not relevant to the discussion but correct
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:45:23 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 10:33:04 AM »
read the old testament and you get an understanding of why the whole middle east dislike the Israelites.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:16:03 PM by WilliamPowell »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 05:41:53 AM »
Rupert Murdoch of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry and owner of political conservative cheerleaders News Ltd

http://tasmaniantimes.com/index.php/article/israel-grants-first-golan-heights-oil-drilling-licence-to-dick-cheney-ruper

"Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling licence To Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch"

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/02/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to-murdoch-and-rothschild/

& Fox says hi.

Gee whiz mt ...

If you are a crook - that doesn't not automatically discredit 100% of comments. Which us pres are not crooks btw

You second point is not relevant to the discussion but correct
You do discredit when the crook was clearly using this nonsense conspiracy theory excuse to deflect attention from his own crooked behaviour and corrupt acts on his behalf as president.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 05:59:04 PM »
whats with the edit above?

perhaps you need to read to read the old testament WP, becuse that descriptions i gave are there for anyone to see in black and white. each and every one.

stunning that would be edited.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 07:24:17 PM »
Daniel Elsberg wasn't scared of him.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »
Bents, do you understand why some strict orthodox Jews would be opposing Zionism and the state of Israel? I'll give you a clue - it has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine issue.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 03:39:53 PM »
No.

Also don't understand why a strict orthodox Jew would suck the blood out of s ffreshly circumsised baby penis

But it seems both are commen place

Edit: Leave out the graphic images, Bents  ::)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:51:14 PM by one-eyed »

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 03:48:35 PM »
Its a belief within some sects of the Jewish faith that they are not to populate the holy land before the messiah appears