Author Topic: Kane Lambert retires [merged]  (Read 159874 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kane Lambert [merged]
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »
Glad you are there to sort out who called what Dooks

Keep up the good work

Thank you.

A bit of honesty and courtesy goes a long way in these times.

Totally agree and truth to tell the honesty is in short supply

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #331 on: June 29, 2017, 02:36:48 PM »
Kane Lambert, a mature-age, rookie-list recruit for the Tigers at the end of 2014, had a season-high 26 disposals, along with six marks, six tackles and one goal in last Sunday’s win against Carlton at the MCG.

The 25-year-old is averaging 19.4 disposals per game in 2017 and he’s ranked 18th competition-wide for total goal assists (second among Richmond players in this category behind Dustin Martin).

“He’s got a huge running capacity, (and is) very fit, very fast,” Grigg said on this week’s edition of the Club’s official podcast ‘Talking Tigers’.

“He’s a competitor as well . . . he just hunts around the ball and the opposition.

“Then we ask him to get off and use his running ability to get forward and create some options.”

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-06-29/lambert-a-lowkey-valuable-contributor

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »
Kane Lambert, a mature-age, rookie-list recruit for the Tigers at the end of 2014, had a season-high 26 disposals, along with six marks, six tackles and one goal in last Sunday’s win against Carlton at the MCG.

The 25-year-old is averaging 19.4 disposals per game in 2017 and he’s ranked 18th competition-wide for total goal assists (second among Richmond players in this category behind Dustin Martin).

“He’s got a huge running capacity, (and is) very fit, very fast,” Grigg said on this week’s edition of the Club’s official podcast ‘Talking Tigers’.

“He’s a competitor as well . . . he just hunts around the ball and the opposition.

“Then we ask him to get off and use his running ability to get forward and create some options.”

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-06-29/lambert-a-lowkey-valuable-contributor
Has been very good this year.
Credit where credit is due.
Well done to the Tigers recruiters for this one.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #333 on: June 30, 2017, 10:46:59 AM »

Has been very good this year.
Credit where credit is due.
Well done to the Tigers recruiters for this one.

Yep agree he aint ever going to win a brownlow but hes a damn servicable player who will always give 100%.
This is what you want from mature rookie picks.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #334 on: June 30, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
Always worried when I agree with Clawski

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #335 on: July 01, 2017, 10:39:03 PM »
Kane is putting together some decent footy at the minute. He'll never be elite but I'd reckon tonight was his best game for the Club. 33 possies, 7 marks, 6 clearances and 10 tackles is a massive game from him.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: July 01, 2017, 10:41:59 PM »
Kane is putting together some decent footy at the minute. He'll never be elite but I'd reckon tonight was his best game for the Club. 33 possies, 7 marks, 6 clearances and 10 tackles is a massive game from him.

Solid tough player is Lambert :clapping

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: July 01, 2017, 11:09:29 PM »
Great game. Even Dio will have to admit he was good..... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2017, 11:25:08 PM »

Nah he won't

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #339 on: July 02, 2017, 07:58:26 AM »

Nah he won't
"AFL hack" I think it was.  :lol

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #340 on: July 02, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »
Was excellent last night. Will aways have his limitations in terms of his skill level but his explosiveness out of congested situations and his will to move the ball forward at any cost is a huge asset at the moment. Well done to him given his career was at the crossroads at the beginning of the year. 

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #341 on: July 02, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »
Miles in with Lambo
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: July 02, 2017, 01:15:07 PM »
His ability to get to contests was fantastic last night. He has really improved this year. Well done to him.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #343 on: July 02, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
Yes he had a very good game and this time actually was in our top 3 but time will tell if he's not just the latest mediocre RFC player to have everyone cream themselves over for enjoying a little purple patch as the likes of Edwards, King, Nahas etc have all done before him...

Nah he won't

His disposal is still VFL standard and why he was overlooked for 6 consecutive drafts, however unlike you, I'll concede when a player I don't rate has a good game and actually admit when I'm wrong occassionally. :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: July 02, 2017, 08:35:17 PM »
Yes he had a very good game and this time actually was in our top 3 but time will tell if he's not just the latest mediocre RFC player to have everyone cream themselves over for enjoying a little purple patch as the likes of Edwards, King, Nahas etc have all done before him...

Nah he won't

His disposal is still VFL standard and why he was overlooked for 6 consecutive drafts, however unlike you, I'll concede when a player I don't rate has a good game and actually admit when I'm wrong occassionally. :shh
BS! You didn't rate his game last week and he was very very good.
Two weeks in a row he has been in out best 3.
Who gives a duck if he was overlooked in 6 drafts, WTF had that got to do with anything? He has made them look stupid.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:48:34 AM by one-eyed »