Author Topic: Who is your club’s young gun that's ready to fire? ...(H-Sun)  (Read 930 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Who is your club’s young gun that's ready to fire? ...(H-Sun)
« on: December 07, 2014, 03:38:38 AM »
The Herald-Sun's saying Lambert & McIntosh for us.

The 20 young guns set to light it up in season 2015. Who is your club’s young gun?
Jay Clark and Sam Landsberger
Herald-Sun
December 07, 2014

Forget the long wait, which 20 untried AFL players will have the greatest impact next season?

Jay Clark and Sam Landsberger find the youngsters ready to make the biggest splash next season. Only players with zero AFL games experience considered.

9. KANE LAMBERT (Richmond), 23

H: 178cm W: 78kg

Drafted: No.46, 2014 rookie draft

After being eligible for six national drafts without having his name called, Lambert gets his chance as a rookie. The inside-outside midfielder is as tough as a $2 steak, kicks goals and forged a VFL reputation as a big-game performer. Anthony Miles’ seamless transition from state-league star to AFL force helped frank Lambert’s value and his TAC Cup coach Denis Pagan has likened him to a right-footed Anthony Stevens.

17. KAMDYN McINTOSH (Richmond), 20

H: 192cm W: 89kg

Drafted: No.31, 2012 national draft

Entering his third season, it’s time for McIntosh to make an imprint at senior level. An elite endurance runner, McIntosh should get the opportunity to run and carry the ball from half-back, helping alleviate the responsibility on Bachar Houli and Steven Morris. The Tigers say he still needs to work on his understanding of the team’s on-field structures.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/the-20-young-guns-set-to-light-it-up-in-season-2015-who-is-your-clubs-young-gun/story-fnelctok-1227147068265

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who is your club’s young gun that's ready to fire? ...(H-Sun)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 08:53:02 AM »
Reckon Matt Thomas is about to explode  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 09:22:22 AM »
Take your pick , with 7 teenagers added to squad , like whoa , who knows  :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »
Take your pick , with 7 teenagers added to squad , like whoa , who knows  :clapping

Not the club that's for sure
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 09:42:02 AM »

Lets hope at least one of them makes an impact.

Gigantor

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
Y&B define explode.....or do you really mean implode ;D