Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 27543 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »
Wake up pal

In their mind they were let off as to be killed is exactly what they wanted. They win each time they get shot. Media reports, lives lost and to their other coward mates they are seen as martyrs and more will follow the same dirty path.

Hopefully one doesn't get killed and gets to spend the rest of his living days in a dirty cell.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 09:47:54 AM »
but they were not let off lightly in the name of islam. its not like the coppers decided to shot them as some mercy because they were muslim.

and if you want to see more of this

then your brain is more dysfunctional than I thought, pal.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

dwaino

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 10:52:35 AM »
Death is what they deserved and death is what they got. Time to move on.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 11:06:07 AM »
Once again resorting to insults like you seem to do a lot on here when you have been owned.

the dude from bali got off after a few years is what i said. lol yeah set them free after a few years yep thats what i said

Jail is what i said and i never said anything about the cops, again thats you pushing your own words to suit yourself as you have done so elsewhere on many occasions i see.

Yes dwaino all im saying is i would like to see them suffer for their actions. Most cases that's by death but if the girl survives we can only hope she lives in a dirty jail hole like the people families will now live in for the rest of their lives.

dwaino

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 11:32:56 AM »
I agree that it's tragic and unfair that innocent people have to suffer, but the best thing about them being killed now is they will shortly be forgotten about. There will be no trial, no prison, no where for anyone to pay homage for them and no platform for them or their mates back home to incite any more crap. They won't even get a Muslim burial which is a strong message to the rest of them. Hopefully they aren't even named.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:49:15 AM by dwaino »

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 12:02:55 PM »
That is also very true Dwaino well articulated, without the use of insults  :thumbsup

These guys have no disregard for their life whatsoever so not sure a muslim burial is high on their agenda.

Can you see this continuing for years to come Dwaino?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »
Once again resorting to insults like you seem to do a lot on here when you have been owned.

the dude from bali got off after a few years is what i said. lol yeah set them free after a few years yep thats what i said

Jail is what i said and i never said anything about the cops, again thats you pushing your own words to suit yourself as you have done so elsewhere on many occasions i see.

Yes dwaino all im saying is i would like to see them suffer for their actions. Most cases that's by death but if the girl survives we can only hope she lives in a dirty jail hole like the people families will now live in for the rest of their lives.
lmao, if you dont like dung hitting you, dont throw it too start with.

have you even considered the possibility that alive these mentals can provide ongoing encouragement and inspiration to other mentals.

Dead, they are soon forgotten, just more names in the endless list of those that are now wondering just where the stuff all the virgins are?

and if you actually did consider it, why have you discounted it?

the supposed insult was conditional too..... ;)
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 10:50:55 PM »
like that.

its why Christian bibles now refer to Yahweh as lord. not sure exactly how they got Jehovah from Yahweh but the change was to do with the risk of saying his name in vain, as was the subsequent change to Lord.

I thought it was to avoid any copyright issues with one of the emerging tech players

dwaino

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 11:11:56 PM »
Lmao tiga  :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 06:06:59 AM »
A similarly attempted shooting in Copenhagen overnight. One dead and 3 cops wounded.

One civilian has been shot dead and three police officers wounded after gunmen opened fire on a cafe at a debate on free speech, blasphemy and Islam in Copenhagen.

Danish police said that up to 40 shots were fired outside the venue in the Danish capital.

Two gunmen escaped by car.

Controversial Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks was at the debate and is reported to have hidden inside the venue when the shots rang out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-15/shooting-in-copenhagen/6104072?section=world
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/14/copenhagen-blasphemy-lars-vilks-prophet-muhammad-krudttonden-cafe

tony_montana

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:09 PM »
lone wolf no doubt

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2015, 11:01:49 AM »
Bump.

Sadly many dead. 2 terrorist killed, 1 arrested so let's hope they give him a slow death after he tells them what they need to know

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »
Hoprfully the good people of France will be mounting a hashtag campaign as we speak to ensure no Muslims get sworn at by nasty white racists on public transport as a result of this....because that has to be the main concern right now...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2015, 11:20:21 AM »
Hoprfully the good people of France will be mounting a hashtag campaign as we speak to ensure no Muslims get sworn at by nasty white racists on public transport as a result of this....because that has to be the main concern right now...

What's the other option?

Ugly, bogan, half wits bashing old ladies on Melbourne trains cause they wear a headscarf?

Stay classy

#TeamAustralia
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »

so true.