Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 27544 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2015, 07:59:25 PM »
WGAF?

You should, because it will be the more apparent and tangible reality your children and grandchildren inherit in a decade or two
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »
what? that experts see an obscure parallel between France, the country that terrorism originated in and a state founded on terrorism?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2015, 08:33:32 PM »
if there was no islam, these people would just use another crutch.
you are putting the horse before the cart.

The problem is humans, and islam, or any other religion, is just what they use to justify their actions and rope the vulnerable and disenfranchised into their net of deceit.

If all other things were exactly how they are now, except the capitalist and colonialist west were mainly Muslims and the middle east were Christians, would anything change?

There was a point in history where the islamic world were the more culturally, scientific and medically advanced, while the Christian hordes were little more than uncivilised barbarians who put a concerted effort into destroying the islamic world.

The problem has always been and always will be humans themselves. Blaming anything else is just denial of human nature.

I completely agree that the main problem is humans, and to suggest I think otherwise is to assume to have never ever read any of my posts I've ever put on this forum. But I'm not one to incessively labour a point to exhaustion over and over like some others here so very well you can be forgiven to have missed it.

Any other crutch isn't Islam though. Besides the brief moment in the Middle Ages you mentioned where the Arab Muslims sought to preserve the antiquities and knowledge that the Christians were actively trying to destroy they have known nothing but bloodshed. In fact it is a religion built entirely on bloodshed, especially that of Jews and Christians (even though they all worship the same god) to bring on end times. It is not one of longevity. Besides the Christian zionists that are over represented in positions of power Christianity has been on the decline in both numbers and as an authority. Sure it has been replaced by capitalism but that's not something you have to worry about waking up and being blown up over. Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying the history of the west and their involvement in the Middle East. But every time we do anything there it isn't done properly. Every time a power vacuum is left and Islam rears its ugly head by the very same we trained and handed power over to. I don't see anything changing once IS is replaced. Until the Middle East grows out of Islam, especially salafist Islam, it will forever be a cess pool. But hey, at least it is a pretense to invade every decade.

I cannot find one redeeming characteristic of Islam. I can't of any Abrahamic religion but they're hardly obnoxious brats right now.

The reason they are not obnoxious brats basically comes down to socio-economics. Their teachings are all very similar. for example, there are numerous passages in the bible telling followers to kill or destroy anyone worshipping another god.

But, the majority of the fundamental Christians of today simple have too much to loose by rising up and committing the evil acts as called upon them in the bible. As a whole their life is pretty comfortable.

The vast majority of these mental cases in the middle east have little or nothing to loses, so they are easier to whip up into a religious fervour. As a whole, their life is pretty stuffed up and it doesnt take much to convince them that the west/christians are to blame for that.

Im loathe to use us and them for various reason, but for simplicity sake, if we, the well to do comfortable west were muslims and they the stuffed up with not much to lose were christians, It wouldn't be us commiting these acts on them just because we are muslim. The status quo wouldnt change, just the labels

which testament was that in old or new?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »
There is plenty in the Talmud, I mean Old Testament. Deuteronomy 13 in every version is pretty much just to kill apostates.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2015, 09:32:07 PM »

The problem is humans, and islam, or any other religion, is just what they use to justify their actions and rope the vulnerable and disenfranchised into their net of deceit.

If all other things were exactly how they are now, except the capitalist and colonialist west were mainly Muslims and the middle east were Christians, would anything change?

There was a point in history where the islamic world were the more culturally, scientific and medically advanced, while the Christian hordes were little more than uncivilised barbarians who put a concerted effort into destroying the islamic world.

The problem has always been and always will be humans themselves. Blaming anything else is just denial of human nature.

I completely agree that the main problem is humans, and to suggest I think otherwise is to assume to have never ever read any of my posts I've ever put on this forum. But I'm not one to incessively labour a point to exhaustion over and over like some others here so very well you can be forgiven to have missed it.

Any other crutch isn't Islam though. Besides the brief moment in the Middle Ages you mentioned where the Arab Muslims sought to preserve the antiquities and knowledge that the Christians were actively trying to destroy they have known nothing but bloodshed. In fact it is a religion built entirely on bloodshed, especially that of Jews and Christians (even though they all worship the same god) to bring on end times. It is not one of longevity. Besides the Christian zionists that are over represented in positions of power Christianity has been on the decline in both numbers and as an authority. Sure it has been replaced by capitalism but that's not something you have to worry about waking up and being blown up over. Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying the history of the west and their involvement in the Middle East. But every time we do anything there it isn't done properly. Every time a power vacuum is left and Islam rears its ugly head by the very same we trained and handed power over to. I don't see anything changing once IS is replaced. Until the Middle East grows out of Islam, especially salafist Islam, it will forever be a cess pool. But hey, at least it is a pretense to invade every decade.

I cannot find one redeeming characteristic of Islam. I can't of any Abrahamic religion but they're hardly obnoxious brats right now.

The reason they are not obnoxious brats basically comes down to socio-economics. Their teachings are all very similar. for example, there are numerous passages in the bible telling followers to kill or destroy anyone worshipping another god.

But, the majority of the fundamental Christians of today simple have too much to loose by rising up and committing the evil acts as called upon them in the bible. As a whole their life is pretty comfortable.

The vast majority of these mental cases in the middle east have little or nothing to loses, so they are easier to whip up into a religious fervour. As a whole, their life is pretty stuffed up and it doesnt take much to convince them that the west/christians are to blame for that.

Im loathe to use us and them for various reason, but for simplicity sake, if we, the well to do comfortable west were muslims and they the stuffed up with not much to lose were christians, It wouldn't be us commiting these acts on them just because we are muslim. The status quo wouldnt change, just the labels

why does that matter?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #170 on: November 24, 2015, 09:34:48 PM »
Because old Testament was better.....especially the demos with Souza on vocals....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

dwaino

« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2015, 09:36:26 PM »
Because old Testament was better.....especially the demos with Souza on vocals....

That's definitely /thread  :bow

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2015, 10:01:48 PM »

No they weren't
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2015, 10:48:03 PM »
old or new testament it's a pretty simple question one would of that.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2015, 11:00:43 PM »
but is it one that has a point?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2015, 03:44:13 PM »

why does that matter?

Cause Christianity is in theory only worried about the 2nd half, cause of that Geez bloke ?

the old testament is (largely) irrelevant, from a christian perspective.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2015, 03:47:14 PM »

gods baby killing angel of death wrecking havoc  :clapping
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2015, 04:07:57 PM »
Murder regicide, murder matricide
Murder homicide, murder, genocide
My psychotic god, my psychotic god
My psychotic god, my psychotic deity
Murder enslave, murder destroy
Murder slaughter, murder rape
Kill all the poo stabbing limpots, hang the sodomites and arse stuffers
Birds fly above my head, of faceless names it is said
Gravesset like teeth in line, rise from the dark below
Their memories rest here, there is no laughter in dread,
In somber reflection, of what rests underground.
Dominus dues spiritus
Maleficium daemonium
Extermitor sacramentum
Demogorgon ad inferos
Nercrominicon diabolis
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: November 25, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »

why does that matter?

Cause Christianity is in theory only worried about the 2nd half, cause of that Geez bloke ?

the old testament is (largely) irrelevant, from a christian perspective.
unless it suits them, of course, eg gay marriage.

Christians that do see the old testament that way are actually ignoring the teachings of their messiah, Geez Geez.

and yeah, i suspect that is where daniel was trying to head to.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2015, 10:28:18 AM »
remember kids

isis bad

saudis good

Saudis to sue Twitter user who called poet's death sentence 'ISIS-like'
Reuters‎ - 2 days ago
Saudi Arabia's justice ministry plans to sue a Twitter user who compared the death sentence ...
Saudi Arabia (white Daesh) is the father of Isis, says writer
The Guardian‎ - 3 days ago
Twitter Users To Saudi Arabia: "Sue Me"
Vocativ‎ - 1 day ago

I dont think the Bent judge is saying these are not despicable acts, just pointing out that we seem to pick and choose select few things to get angry/upset about, and this is largely influenced the media.

You know what makes picking and choosing what you get upset about worse? When people don't care about it until a separate incident occurs. Why wait until the attacks on Paris to decide you care about starvation in Africa? Just an attempt to be left wing and oppose anything that comes from the media. Which btw I believe doesn't influence what we get upset/angry about but rather we influence it. If more people cared about something, the media will report it.

what are you talking about ?  :huh Can you explain to me why I should care 150 french people died*? why is their death any more special than anyone else? I dont mean to sound crude but I have no idea what you are on about.

*Yes, I do think they are 'despicable acts', for clarity.

the only part I understand is;  If more people cared about something, the media will report it., And you are wrong i reckon.

How do you think the news works.

Is it a sort of democracy that reports what the majority of people "care about"?

Look at he plight of women in the the third world compared to the trivial shyte western feminists get all riled up about.

Who cares about young girls forced into marriage with older men or having their clitoris removed when we have the scourge of "manspreading"....

the randomness of dioc. does bring us full circle however

posing the question if we have crocodile tear for some girls in a sandy wasteland somewhere then why are we happy to be a bitch of the saudis? the no.1 sponsors of terror   :whistle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

:cheers

:lol

---> Saudi Arabia just promised to sue anyone who compares their justice system to IsisSyria/Iraq (independent.co.uk)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ashraf-fayadh-saudi-arabia-to-sue-twitter-user-describing-palestinian-poets-death-sentence-as-isis-a6749591.html

come at me you saudi, terror peddling, young-girl-clit-cutting, tossers

:pillowfight