Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 27858 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:06 PM »
With any luck the next generation of those escaping from there to the west now will not be pampered to by their new home governments where they live in a community that is nothing more than a bubble of their own people. Instead they have the opportunity to get a proper education and move on.

Yeah, that'll happen....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2015, 11:32:57 PM »
the idea that if there was no islam there would be no problem is about as laughable as it gets.

oh look. lets just ban islam and then there will be no stuffed up sickos in the world. Humanity will then be able to move into the flower power age so desperately desired for by the drug stuffed hippies of the sixties.

Islam, the thing that makes people do these things that are so against human nature, 'cause all the atrocities committed by humans against humans in history have all been done in the name of islam.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

dwaino

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2015, 01:29:26 AM »
I never said no Islam = no problem, I said as long there is Islam there will always be problems. Out of the Abrahamic religions it is the crudest. At least the Jews only refer to Gentiles as animals and slaves and to control through deception (very much just Straussian philosophy), where as the Quran first distinguishes between Muslims and non Muslims and then preaches supremacy, hatred and violence.  But we're talking about an entire region that is forever feuding over the definition of caliphate. This goes far beyond the catholic vs Protestant tension in Northern Ireland. Even Saudi Arabia is teetering on the edge. They have regular extremist uprisings and with Wahhabism as their official form of Sunni Islam, which is salafist, and only a step away from IS. Religion is a stain, I don't care which one it is, this one is just the biggest turd and the most threatening to the majority of the world who just wants to get on with life.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2015, 09:16:08 AM »
if there was no islam, these people would just use another crutch.
you are putting the horse before the cart.

The problem is humans, and islam, or any other religion, is just what they use to justify their actions and rope the vulnerable and disenfranchised into their net of deceit.

If all other things were exactly how they are now, except the capitalist and colonialist west were mainly Muslims and the middle east were Christians, would anything change?

There was a point in history where the islamic world were the more culturally, scientific and medically advanced, while the Christian hordes were little more than uncivilised barbarians who put a concerted effort into destroying the islamic world.

The problem has always been and always will be humans themselves. Blaming anything else is just denial of human nature.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2015, 09:58:16 AM »
Now now; Dooks , dwayno

Pls remember 9/1 was carried out by 18 Saudis with one pair of box cutters

These dudes living in caves are very savvy

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2015, 10:00:30 AM »
the idea that if there was no islam there would be no problem is about as laughable as it gets.

oh look. lets just ban islam and then there will be no stuffed up sickos in the world. Humanity will then be able to move into the flower power age so desperately desired for by the drug stuffed hippies of the sixties.

Islam, the thing that makes people do these things that are so against human nature, 'cause all the atrocities committed by humans against humans in history have all been done in the name of islam.

The holocaust was pretty bad but tbh

If u banned Islam 100 years ago you have no Muslim hitler. Oh wait
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

dwaino

« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2015, 10:29:34 AM »
if there was no islam, these people would just use another crutch.
you are putting the horse before the cart.

The problem is humans, and islam, or any other religion, is just what they use to justify their actions and rope the vulnerable and disenfranchised into their net of deceit.

If all other things were exactly how they are now, except the capitalist and colonialist west were mainly Muslims and the middle east were Christians, would anything change?

There was a point in history where the islamic world were the more culturally, scientific and medically advanced, while the Christian hordes were little more than uncivilised barbarians who put a concerted effort into destroying the islamic world.

The problem has always been and always will be humans themselves. Blaming anything else is just denial of human nature.

I completely agree that the main problem is humans, and to suggest I think otherwise is to assume to have never ever read any of my posts I've ever put on this forum. But I'm not one to incessively labour a point to exhaustion over and over like some others here so very well you can be forgiven to have missed it.

Any other crutch isn't Islam though. Besides the brief moment in the Middle Ages you mentioned where the Arab Muslims sought to preserve the antiquities and knowledge that the Christians were actively trying to destroy they have known nothing but bloodshed. In fact it is a religion built entirely on bloodshed, especially that of Jews and Christians (even though they all worship the same god) to bring on end times. It is not one of longevity. Besides the Christian zionists that are over represented in positions of power Christianity has been on the decline in both numbers and as an authority. Sure it has been replaced by capitalism but that's not something you have to worry about waking up and being blown up over. Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying the history of the west and their involvement in the Middle East. But every time we do anything there it isn't done properly. Every time a power vacuum is left and Islam rears its ugly head by the very same we trained and handed power over to. I don't see anything changing once IS is replaced. Until the Middle East grows out of Islam, especially salafist Islam, it will forever be a cess pool. But hey, at least it is a pretense to invade every decade.

I cannot find one redeeming characteristic of Islam. I can't of any Abrahamic religion but they're hardly obnoxious brats right now.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »
And the Christians has a history of happiness and tea parties

Ladidadida

Edit - saw the last line, good save
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:16:48 PM by Stalin »

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:02 AM »
I know a few moderate Muslims and they are generally the same as moderate Christians getting on with their lives and living peaceful, functional lives. Both have to cherry pick the good from their scripture to do this mind you. Common sense approach I guess when scripture has so many flaws.

Its the the radical Muslims that are doing most of the damage these days in our realm.  Having said that,  the west and broader capitalist system is in many respects flawed and does not truly represent peace and equality for all in every respect like some would believe.

But maybe that's human nature of those who hold the balance of power. History would say so.

We are a flawed species.

Other civilisations out in the broader universe would have to think we are a bloody primitive lot. Half-evolved.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »
I told a four year old (some form of small human, anyway) - 80 people own half the money in the world

The four year old said we were a silly bunch

Aliens must have the popcorn out

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2015, 10:56:46 AM »

Other civilisations out in the broader universe would have to think we are a bloody primitive lot. Half-evolved.

That is giving us far too much credit.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2015, 10:59:57 AM »
I told a four year old (some form of small human, anyway) - 80 people own half the money in the world

The four year old said we were a silly bunch

Aliens must have the popcorn out

Extreme capitalism. Those 80 would probably hold enough resources to solve 90% of the world's problems and at the same time make decisions to advance our species 200 years forwards in terms of advances in science and medicine, technology, the environment and stepping out into the cosmos.

Such a shame it won't happen in our life times and probably well beyond that
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2015, 11:02:04 AM »

True. We are in our infancy. Immature and selfish. the adult species out there don't want us at the adult dinner table.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2015, 11:55:05 AM »

True. We are in our infancy. Immature and selfish. the adult species out there don't want us at the adult dinner table.

Maybe maybe not ...

If you keep abreast of archeology te last 24 months ...

Not the first time it's all happened on this rock, lots of evidence leans towards

:shh

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

Sorry to stray off topic. Muslims are very naughty. Stop the boats. Etc.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2015, 12:08:24 PM »
What happened to Stalins post with all the links???
Caracella and Balmey.