Author Topic: Hacker group 'Anonymous' declares war on ISIS and Al-Qaeda  (Read 6264 times)

dwaino

Re: Hacker group 'Anonymous' declares war on ISIS and Al-Qaeda
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 05:44:20 AM »
Good one, Tiga. They're so behind, their nickname is 9/12.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »
Good one, Tiga. They're so behind, their nickname is 9/12.
:lol I hear they are also looking into this new fandangled thing called an acoustic coupler.  ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 06:52:29 AM »
You guys are too harsh

They wil be right onto the ISIS thing right after they finish circle jerking to hacked Kim K big butt pics

dwaino

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
Not Anonymous related, but this looks like the most relevant thread on IS on the first couple pages.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-27/is-jihadists-destroy-ancient-idols-in-iraq-museum-video/6267554

This kind of thing really incenses me. It really goes to show how far Islam and the Arabs in general have gone backwards. Not even a millennia ago the Christians were doing something very similar and it was actually the Arabs who sought out and collected many ancient documents and relics, including Greek and Egyptian, who out of curiosity wanted them to learn from which protected them from being lost or outright destroyed. As a culture they have completely devolved.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:50:58 AM by dwaino »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2015, 11:12:50 PM »
Not Anonymous related, but this looks like the most relevant thread on IS on the first couple pages.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-27/is-jihadists-destroy-ancient-idols-in-iraq-museum-video/6267554

This kind of thing really incenses me. It really goes to show how far Islam and the Arabs in general have gone backwards. Not even a millennia ago the Christians were doing something very similar and it was actually the Arabs who sought out and collected many ancient documents and relics, including Greek and Egyptian, who out of curiosity wanted them to learn from which protected them from being lost or outright destroyed. As a culture they have completely devolved.
Isn't that the mantra of any religious extremist..."Destroy what you do not understand."

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2015, 08:38:40 AM »
Backward effs. 
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2015, 04:16:40 PM »
the old testament has similar teachings about idols and such of other gods besides Yahweh.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

dwaino

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2015, 08:18:06 PM »
Pulling down icons of the conquered is common, but these noddies don't even realise that they are destroying the history of their own people. They weren't so backwards when the Christians destroyed what they could during the crusades. In the spirit of learning and understanding the Arabs sought out history and that's the only reason so much has been preserved. They're just devolving and with any luck they'll start climbing trees again shortly.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »
I read somewhere that scientifically the Muslim world hundreds and hundreds of years ago,  made so many advances it wasn't funny. This was until a fundamentalist interpretation of the Koran took over and they had their own scientific dark ages.

Who knows what the world would be like today if this was stopped at the time. We'd probably be using technology, science and medicine which now won't be attainable for the next 800 years.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

dwaino

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2015, 10:51:55 AM »
Not that they were advanced, but during the Christian dark ages they were the ones who were actually open minded and preserved history and we're curious. As the cradle of civilisation the cultures of the region can be credited to a lot.

The worst thing to happen to Islam was the wahhabism movement. It is the extreme variation of the Sunni variety and which is what fuels the Sunni vs Shia bloodshed. Sunni Muslims far outnumber Shi'ite something like 4 to 1 and the West can not allow Sunni nations like Saudi Arabia to fall to IS.