Author Topic: 'On Track' ---- RFC preseason TV documentary on Ch7  (Read 6144 times)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
'On Track' ---- RFC preseason TV documentary on Ch7
« on: February 07, 2015, 12:53:42 PM »
From RFC_Official:

Just seen a quick preview of our pre-season doco they've been filming since Trade Period...it's good. It's very NFL Films, can't wait to see the whole thing! It will be on TV, either Ch7 or Fox sometime before Round 1.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:24:01 AM by one-eyed »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: RFC preseason TV documentary on Ch7 or Fox
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 01:11:13 PM »
Cool as , this will be huge  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:00:33 PM »
If you're 11....
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 02:29:14 PM »
 :lol
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »
48 going on 11' I'll watch it.
Those NFL films are quite good.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »
Those NFL films are quite good.

So they're not at all like the actual sport itself then?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 04:00:11 PM »
If you're 11....
Sure, I'll series link it after hi5 :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 05:56:12 PM »
Hope it's better than the membership TV ad because it's pretty underwhelming

And if the doco was filmed in HD then it likely will be on Fox, sadly Ch7 don't seem to recognise HD  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
'On Track' ---- RFC preseason TV documentary on Ch 7
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 03:23:29 AM »
Here's the trailer for the Richmond preseason doco:

VIDEO: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/ontrack

The full doco will be shown on Ch 7 on Sunday, March 29.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Richmond to launch pre-season documentary

richmondfc.com.au 
March 19, 2015

To kick-off the 2015 season, the Richmond Football Club is releasing 'On Track', a documentary presented by Jeep, about the Tigers’ preparations for the upcoming AFL campaign.

‘On Track’ takes you into the heart of Tigerland and beyond, as the players tackle pre-season training head-on.

The 45-minute documentary covers the real interactions between players and coaches as they work through the physical, mental and emotional challenges that come hand-in-hand with professional football.

From the trade period until the end of the 2015 pre-season challenge series, ‘On Track’ is a behind-the-scenes look into a relentless football club which simply won’t hold back on its mission to achieve success.

“The ‘On Track’ documentary will give Richmond and general footy fans a unique insight into what it takes to prepare for an AFL season,” said Richmond CEO Brendon Gale.

“It demonstrates the hard work, sacrifice and dedication of the players and coaches, as well as offering an understanding of their personalities, and lives away from the game.

“I would like to acknowledge the tremendous support of Jeep, who worked tirelessly to help produce the documentary.”

Jeep Australia’s marketing director, Mark McCraith said: “As co-major sponsor of the Tigers for the past five years, Jeep’s ‘Don’t Hold Back’ mantra is perfectly aligned with the club’s values, and it was particularly special to see it in action over the pre-season journey.

“I have no doubt that footy fans from around the country will be both impressed and intrigued by the documentary. One which Jeep Australia is especially proud to have been able to produce.”

Watch the ‘On Track’ trailer and register to unlock extra content, and for your chance to win a double pass to the premiere screening, to be held at the ME Bank Centre (including an introduction from Richmond players and exclusive access to watch training).

‘On Track’ will air on the Seven Network on Sunday, March 29.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-19/richmond-to-launch-preseason-documentary

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 'On Track' ---- RFC preseason TV documentary on Ch7
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 01:36:51 PM »
Jeep partners with Richmond Football in hour-long documentary to screen on Channel 7

Jeep Australia has partnered with the AFL’s Richmond Football Club in a branded documentary to be aired on Channel 7 giving fans a one-hour insight into the club’s pre-season preparations.

Produced by Cummins & Partners, the creative agency for Jeep Australia and on the creative roster for the AFL, the show aims to highlight the hard work, dedication and “emotional strength” a team required to ensure a successful season.

Fiat Chrysler director of marketing Mark McCraith said: “As co-major sponsor of the Tigers for the past five years, the Jeep ‘Don’t Hold Back’ mantra is perfectly aligned with the club’s values and it was particularly special to see it in action over the pre-season journey.

“I have no doubt that footy fans from around the country will be both impressed and intrigued by the documentary. One which Jeep Australia is especially proud to have been able to produce”.

The ‘On Track’ documentary is complemented with a website which provides “bonus” content to fans.

Ben Couzens, co-ECD at Cummins & Partners, said: “On Track is a great example of creating a property for a brand that people will choose to immerse themselves with in long form. We’re proud of this work as it’s not only a spot-on articulation of the Jeep brand, but it’s also a nice example of how our media and creative teams work together, finding unique solutions for our clients.”

Nigel Camilleri, producer and director of ‘On Track’ said: “This week in the agency we are creating content that varies in length from 6 seconds to 45 minutes. There is now obviously a constant and consistent need for content of all lengths and types. Working with FCA and Channel 7 to create ‘On Track’ has been a rewarding experience and we’re pleased with the results. We look forwards to seeing the ratings.”

The documentary premieres this Sunday, March 29, on Channel 7 at 4.30pm in Victoria, and on 7Mate in South Australia and West Australia.

http://mumbrella.com.au/jeep-partners-with-richmond-football-in-hour-long-documentary-to-screen-on-channel-7-284008

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
LMAO@ Ben Couzens.

Caracella and Balmey.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 05:45:39 PM »
LMAO@ Ben Couzens.

I stole a Jeep.

You stole a Jeep?

I crashed a Jeep....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 08:26:00 PM »
Looks alright. Anyone else notice the biff going on at around 13-15 seconds in to the video ? Looks like vlastuin and gordon ? Wonder if its legit.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 09:12:34 PM »
LMAO@ Ben Couzens.

I stole a Jeep.

You stole a Jeep?

I crashed a Jeep....

You crashed a Jeep?

I shelved a Jeep.