Author Topic: Hardwick is under more pressure than any other coach this year: Crawf (H-Sun)  (Read 454 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
DAMIEN HARDWICK IS UNDER MORE PRESSURE THAN ANY OTHER COACH THIS YEAR

Shane Crawford
Herald-Sun
29 March 2015

This year there are no excuses for Richmond as it chases that elusive first finals wins since 2001. The health of the list is good, the pre-season has worked out perfectly and their stars are fit and ready to go. That alone puts pressure on Damien Hardwick. It’s time to perform, and I’m confident the Tigers will this do well year, and that alone will see Hardwick in his element as he pushes his team closer inch by inch to its first flag in 35 years. Not sure they can win it, but with ‘Dimma’ at the helm, they will win their first final.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Crawford also reckons GWS is closer to a flag than Richmond and another 11 clubs.

ONLY FIVE CLUBS - HAWTHORN, SYDNEY, PORT ADELAIDE, FREMANTLE AND NORTH MELBOURNE - ARE POTENTIALLY CLOSER TO A FLAG THAN GWS

Forget about Richmond and Geelong; forget about Collingwood and Carlton; forget about Adelaide and West Coast; and even forget about the Gold Coast. Greater Western Sydney are ahead of all of them in the race to a premiership. The Giants will win 10 or more games this year and push for their first finals berth. They are heading into a 2017-18 flag window.

http://www.news.com.au/national/shane-crawford-makes-some-big-calls-on-hawkins-bontempelli-hardwick-and-essendon/story-e6frfkp9-1227282664864

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Locked and loaded gents
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
what a flog

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
GWS ?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
How the hell is this mob gonna have success. LMAOOOOOO
Caracella and Balmey.

Online lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
because according to expert opinion, a fit Cameron, Addition of Griffen and Patfull = premiership contenders.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
They weren't good enough before.
They're not good enough now.
Happy Monday.
Caracella and Balmey.