Author Topic: Richmond vs W.Bulldogs @ MCG - Round 2, 2015 / Discuss loss here.  (Read 19836 times)

tony_montana

Re: Richmond vs W.Bulldogs @ MCG - Round 2, 2015
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2015, 07:33:45 PM »
Can some explain this plan of going wide on the wings too me? Looks like the start of last season all over again.

I'm no expert but the dogs stayed on the inside/centre of the ground and then when it was turned over tore us a new one down the corridor :whistle

we get sucked into it by north year in year out. We base our game on a possession style game, so smart teams flood back force us wide and then go bang when they win the ball bc they know we're a team fuillof downhill skiers who don't run as hard the other way.

Am very very disappointed with todays performance, absolutely unacceptable from a team that should be really well drilled agfter playing under the same coach for the last 5 years. There really is no excuse for that.

tony_montana

Re: Discuss loss here.
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »
Fair to say the performance stings a lot more than the final result for mine. The fact we still seem to do the same ol in year 5 or 6 or whatever the stuff it is now under hardwick is really concerning.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »
oh, they were well drilled, just in the wrong stuffing things
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »

:clapping
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2015, 07:48:41 PM »
Fair to say the performance stings a lot more than the final result for mine. The fact we still seem to do the same ol in year 5 or 6 or whatever the stuff it is now under hardwick is really concerning.

Yep. Well said
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2015, 08:02:40 PM »

Form our current list right now it would be Ivan Maric

He isn't good enough to get a game.

He and Minson today were like two Studebakers racing formula one cars.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2015, 08:11:22 PM »
at least 5 players who played today aren't up to finals AFL standard. they can play for bottom clubs but not clubs who want to contend. you cant play 5 or 6 players short and when you have a couple of outs like deledio and Edwards ... then losing almost becomes a certainty. should have had a million bucks on the bullies today, dooks was right.
what only 5.  not only dooks was right mate.

i havent watched the game today as i had to work.   have it recorded but dont need to watch it. whats been wrong has been wrong for a long time thus these sort of losses will inevitably happen.

im always amazed at the angst and hurt shown by supporters who deep down know but for some reason refuse to admit we are poo. have been for right throughout despite some suspect finals appearances.

gunna say it again. we wont ever be a contender until we first and foremost fix our recruiting and list management.  you wont even need to watch games to know we will be ordinary most of the time  until these areas are finally properly fixed.

its simple people. we dont have the cattle we have never had the cattle. two or three yrs will never ever fix a thing and if you lot look at it closely, under hardwick we had two yrs of rebuild and then it stopped.we all remember the recycled hacks that started to come inand get precedence  at the expense of kids.
in 30 yrs  we have failed to see a rebuild thru. in 30 yrs we have abysmally failed in recruiting and list management.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2015, 08:12:56 PM »
WP is right here, usual suspects trying hard and usual spuds doing what they do best but i stop short of blaming the kids. Houli, Grigg and co

I have to ask did you not see this coming. I mean do you all seriously go to games thinking that we are going to tear clubs apart?

for one reason or another we dont have the personnel to go anywhere in this comp.

The coach has been given 5 years and will most likely get an extension. In an attempt to not be seen as a club in turmoil they are too soft on the people that count. Coach, players and recruiters get new contracts at punt road.

Round 3 and no news on rance. Odds are shortening on that one.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2015, 08:20:10 PM »
WP is right here, usual suspects trying hard and usual spuds doing what they do best but i stop short of blaming the kids. Houli, Grigg and co

I have to ask did you not see this coming. I mean do you all seriously go to games thinking that we are going to tear clubs apart?

for one reason or another we dont have the personnel to go anywhere in this comp.

The coach has been given 5 years and will most likely get an extension. In an attempt to not be seen as a club in turmoil they are too soft on the people that count. Coach, players and recruiters get new contracts at punt road.

Round 3 and no news on rance. Odds are shortening on that one.
:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

tony_montana

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
hha yep albert

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »
What is the point of doing a pre season if this is what you are going to dish up? As much as i hate to say it Hardwick and his coaching dept are done. Footy is a simple game, play hard and fast, compete, tackle, convert your chances, see ya damien

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2015, 11:31:22 PM »
is that a criticism well done sir but blaming the coach has been done in the past.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2015, 08:53:20 PM »
gutted, forgotten, onto next week  :gotigers

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2015, 07:41:38 AM »
No1 complained of on field leadership last year in the back half when it was impressive. Yet I don't recall anything major Hardwick did tactically to turn our season around.

With respect Pope, I'm always questioning our leadership. Even during that run last year. I have major concerns about it, have for quite some time now. It's just on days like to day the lack of leadership shines like a beacon, unfortunately

So who should be Captain in your opinion?

:cheers
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2015, 07:53:46 AM »
Not Cotchin