Author Topic: What sort of Garbage was dished up tonight ?  (Read 6412 times)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
Re: What sort of Garbage was dished up tonight ?
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2015, 12:07:57 PM »
The glass half full types have gone to ground.

Where are they?

Still here. Dont normaly comment untill I get a chance to rewatch a game. This time i dont think I will bother. There were many things wrong but here is couple I will add to many that have already been spoken of.

The conditions really showed our lack of skill which is a worry.  I thought we had been targeting skills above all, didnt look like it.

Even though the conditions would say going in small was a good idea, it wasnt. When griff went down we had no additional cover in  the ruck and no other options to swing forward. Not replacing chaplin with a tall ment we didnt even have a tall back spare to swing foward. The number of times in the last quater we went forward and the was no target was amazing.

It was obvious they were dropping a extra one back, why were we not matching them, I just dont get it. Poor  coaching or game plan, who knows.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

tony_montana

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2015, 12:09:03 PM »
we were expecting the game to open up...

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 12:29:58 PM »
Yeah Newman and Chaplin would've made the difference

Get off it
Yeah you're right I suppose. Arnott and doughnut killed it tonight. Tross had a blinder.

No depth, have recruited spuds that were either delisted from their previous clubs or overlooked in 5 drafts.  Why wouldn't you recruit a Bernie Vince or a Shaun Higgins or Nick DalSanto, no one can tell me why we wouldn't recruit guys like that, at least they offer us something.

If I watch Morris bust a nut to get to a contest only to fall over or run over the ball I will scream, if I watch Brandon Ellis cough up another possession because someone heaven forbids puts some pressure on him again I will scream.

And yeah Tross got beaten tonight, maybe read too much of his publicity this week and got ahead of himself.

We won't recruit better players because they won't want to come to sh..hole

Any other club he wouldn't get a game. Him going to the ground is endless. His desperation is incredibly stupid.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »

Games don't open up in the conditions like that  :snidegrin

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2015, 12:36:09 PM »

Where are they?

What's the point of that comment Dooks?

We're all hurting, man.

Unnecessary bitchiness.

Here's the point Wilbur.

Clearly and inherently, the glass is not half full when it comes to the club. When this is proven through poor performances many of the glass half full types go missing from the site. Like after the Bulldogs game. And like now.

Many who go missing are the most vocal critics of posters who have a more balanced (and as has now been proven, realistic) view of where the club sits, the so called 'Debbie Downers' to the point of reporting opinions they disagree with under the guise of 'negativity' to the mods.

Now that they have been proven wrong, they should either man up and apologise, or at least show their faces and discuss the issues the club has that they were once blind to. As Fluffy and some others have done which I respect.

You know, that if everyone else was to become as miserable and bitter as yourself, you wouldn't be any happier? These things are not relative.

I'm glad many of you are starting to accept the pain of how bad we are. Don't blame the Debbie Downers because we were right. The positive is that as more and more of us finally starting to realise how stuffed the club is so we can start to move forward and address what needs to be addressed to become what the club should be.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2015, 12:40:20 PM »
Simplistic and pointless to divide the site into those two groups.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2015, 12:45:41 PM »
Simplistic and pointless to divide the site into those two groups.

There is more to the site obviously than this issue, but on this issue the reality is there are some who are vocal on each side of the spectrum, and people should take responsibility for what they post.

"Sliding doors moment.

tony_montana

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2015, 01:17:39 PM »

Games don't open up in the conditions like that  :snidegrin

Dimma and the boys disagree

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2015, 01:19:46 PM »

Where are they?

What's the point of that comment Dooks?

We're all hurting, man.

Unnecessary bitchiness.

Here's the point Wilbur.

Clearly and inherently, the glass is not half full when it comes to the club. When this is proven through poor performances many of the glass half full types go missing from the site. Like after the Bulldogs game. And like now.

Many who go missing are the most vocal critics of posters who have a more balanced (and as has now been proven, realistic) view of where the club sits, the so called 'Debbie Downers' to the point of reporting opinions they disagree with under the guise of 'negativity' to the mods.

Now that they have been proven wrong, they should either man up and apologise, or at least show their faces and discuss the issues the club has that they were once blind to. As Fluffy and some others have done which I respect.

You know, that if everyone else was to become as miserable and bitter as yourself, you wouldn't be any happier? These things are not relative.

I'm glad many of you are starting to accept the pain of how bad we are. Don't blame the Debbie Downers because we were right. The positive is that as more and more of us finally starting to realise how stuffed the club is so we can start to move forward and address what needs to be addressed to become what the club should be.

You know what Dooks - you my friend are a great example of why people have the same view for different reasons.
It has been clear we haven't improved from last year in the pre season - it's not a genius observation. I'Ve posted that many times and you never respond.
I personally couldn't be stuffed after a game last night yet it seems to give you energy.
It says more about you than it ever will about the posters you bait.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2015, 01:26:27 PM »

Lots of irony in there Dooks, as I'm not the one taking my frustrations out on other posters with cheap snipes.

I refuse to let their ineptitude get to me, drag me down or become a miserable git over it.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2015, 04:24:35 PM »
whatever makes you happy lads
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2015, 05:39:32 PM »

Where are they?

Far more important things to do today than concern myself with the RFc.

Was up at 2.30am and off to the dawn service and then marched for my Grandpa.

As I said far more important than the RFC
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:55:29 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2015, 05:52:59 PM »

Where are they?

Far more important things to do today than concern myself with the RFc.

Was up at 2.30am and off to the dawn service and then marched for Grandpa.

As I said far more important than the RFC

Well done

:cheers

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2015, 04:02:29 PM »
I can say with some confidence that us glass half fullers are hurting just as much as the glass half emptiers.

Stop handing over ur money then
Caracella and Balmey.