Author Topic: Free Agent Targets 2016  (Read 14526 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Free Agent Targets 2016
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2015, 02:58:05 AM »
Would people do Girff for Carlisle?

Nah

Why not?

Outside of simply wanting to be different to everyone else  ;D

Because I think we need Griff as 2nd tall forward and chop out ruck.

Also reckon more import stay I don't think the Bumblingd would be interested in him. They' need speed and I think we can Carlisle by offering up a mid

IMO they need a tall forward more than they need speed hence I went with the Griff scenario. I reckon we need someone like Carlisle to be one of our 2 KPD more than we need Griff to be one of our KPF (IMO). Not that we shouldn't be chasing both...

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2015, 07:33:44 AM »
i am all for carlisle and motlop if he FA, not for draft picks as they will demand our first most likely

Neade too. We need the torres straight islanders back in this team.

Jake Neade is from Elliott.  About as far away from the Torres Strait Islands as you are Dan!

Hahaha. It's all the same to me.

Just get one aboriginal in. We have been starving for one.

Still can't believe we didn't have a crack at Garlett, yet instead choose guys like Lloyd and Hunt.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2015, 11:21:57 AM »
Morning Gents,
Just got some inside info and if its true or not we won't know til trade season but i'll fire away.
Patty Dangerfield is going to request Geelong, Adelaide is going to match.
Geelong will then have to trade and what my tomato sauce is saying, will be Motlop and a draft pick for Danger.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2015, 11:00:27 AM »
Hutchy agreeing with your info, potsclub.

Hutchy said last night on Footy Classified, Adelaide will only get one first round pick as compo if they don't match Geelong's offer for Dangerfield. So the Crows should sit down with Geelong now and work out a way to get two first rounders. He believes Motlop will be part of the puzzle. Initially, he said Richmond was keen on Motlop before saying it was Essendon who wanted Motlop and Geelong could get the Bombers' first pick and pass that along with their own first round pick onto Adelaide for Dangerfield.

Lloyd said he couldn't understand, after hearing Paul Connors (Dangerfield's manager) say Dangerfield wanted to play in premiership, why Dangerfield wouldn't consider Richmond or Collingwood who are both on the rise compared to Geelong. Hutchy and Barrett both replied, if Geelong add Dangerfield, Henderson & Scott Selwood then they would automatically become a better side.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
Well this will be more interesting than the actual season of football wont it. Lets just hope we are in amongst it. Not all over until the fat lady has sung though.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:22:41 PM by WA Tiger »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »
Is there an actual is of all the FA 's? 
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 12:25:58 PM »
in all this everyone seems to be missing what Richmond really need is a small cruming forward that kick 30-40 goals for us yeah its all good have the big 3 but we need a spread unless we are prepared to put dusty up there keep him there and get another mid in that may work well but when the ball hits the ground we have no-one there lets me honest llyod, lambert, Gordon wouldn't get a game at any other club.
Also we were keen on trying carlisle last year and I think he maybe a chance depending if hird is still there next year lets face it chaplin is good but slow and his kicking can be very dangerous at times like on the wing on Friday night when he couldn't hit a target on his opposite side from 5 meters a way he is getting slower. Grimes has been huge this year and nick up there to help the man mountain rance out

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »
Just shows why we need to target players the ilk of Dangerfield.

If Geelong becomes instantly competitive with such additions then so does Richmond.

Imagine upgrading our 3 worst players with Dangerfield, Lachie Henderson and Scott Selwood. That would make us a top 4 contender for sure. Just need to throw the sink at Danger and Henderson. Danger $6million for 5 years. Henderson would probably cost $500k to get him to come over. Selwood would probably go to Geelong anyway because of Joel.

And need to have a crack at Coniglio, Treloar and Dixon.

Cut the likes of Petterd, Foley, Newman, Knights etc. Free up coin!

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
No chance of Dangerfield coming to Togerland. Will be at Collingwood in 2015, put your house on it.  :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 12:48:31 PM »
Gold cocaine fc kids up for grabs?

Z smith, c Dixon pls

And Congo
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2015, 12:54:50 PM »

Z smith, c Dixon pls

And Congo
Essendon keen on Zac Smith apparently.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »
No chance of Dangerfield coming to Togerland. Will be at Collingwood in 2015, put your house on it.  :shh

ZERO chance of us beating the Swans ring a bell...... :whistle ::) :snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin

Do you hang out at "Togerland" much :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
I'd be raiding the Gold Coast. Give David Swallow a a place to call home. The Swallow family are perfectionists. No chance he would be wrapped up in this rubbish. Get him here.
Go Tigers!

Online Jobba

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2015, 02:32:04 PM »
i am all for carlisle and motlop if he FA, not for draft picks as they will demand our first most likely

Neade too. We need the torres straight islanders back in this team.

Jake Neade is from Elliott.  About as far away from the Torres Strait Islands as you are Dan!

Hahaha. It's all the same to me.

Just get one aboriginal in. We have been starving for one.

Still can't believe we didn't have a crack at Garlett, yet instead choose guys like Lloyd and Hunt.

Shed and Drummond not good enough?

Online Jobba

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »

Z smith, c Dixon pls

And Congo

No to Dixon. Not versatile/ fit enough to play in our current structure (like how Vickery was CHF pushing up - note how many third man ups) or Griffiths playing primarily through the wings and through the backline vs. Sydney. Dixon couldn't do that. Its why the three tall forward line seems to be working fairly reasonably.

Would rather Kreuzer over Smith. Again, versatility.