Author Topic: i really love bacha  (Read 13607 times)

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: i really love bacha
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 07:33:19 PM »
In retrospect maybe we should have had Griff take the kick out. He could have pumped it 60 metres up the boundary, would have been enough. Houli with his hit and miss slap it on the boot style looks good when it works but when it doesn't it costs us dearly.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 07:33:26 PM »
Just goes to show we still have dumb footballers in our team. What is he 27/28 and making that kind of mistake.

Good captains goal cotch. Nice mate and Griffiths well done pal. Our tall stocks are in great shape with you

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 07:34:49 PM »
Don't blame Houli, where the stuff was Batch??????? Always goes missing in these games.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 07:39:52 PM »
Just goes to show we still have dumb footballers in our team. What is he 27/28 and making that kind of mistake.

Good captains goal cotch. Nice mate and Griffiths well done pal. Our tall stocks are in great shape with you

It's actually a joke. Mainly because it's under the pretense the we are decent. Freo are so out of form.....straight sets finals losses coming up....

we....we are worse.

Finishing like balls. A rusted on crock of poo.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 07:45:07 PM »
Was like watching a boxer on his last legs and we couldn't deliver the knockout blow only to then walk straight into the sucker punch and end up on the canvas ourselves.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
Don't blame Houli, where the stuff was Batch??????? Always goes missing in these games.

Thought Batch was solid. Never gets much of it but didn't see him get beaten except I think he got beat once by Sandi

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 07:58:50 PM »

It's actually a joke. Mainly because it's under the pretense the we are decent. Freo are so out of form.....straight sets finals losses coming up....

we....we are worse.

You've been waiting for a loss like this haven't you?

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 08:03:17 PM »
One bad decision didn't cost us the game, goal kicking did along with a lack of composure.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 08:13:31 PM »
In retrospect maybe we should have had Griff take the kick out. He could have pumped it 60 metres up the boundary, would have been enough. Houli with his hit and miss slap it on the boot style looks good when it works but when it doesn't it costs us dearly.

Most assuredly.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2015, 08:18:36 PM »
Had more than enough time to assess the situation - it was an unfathomale decision. As good as he can be, fact is he's still a bit of a panic merchant under genuine pressure. Griffiths or Martin should've taken the kick.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 08:26:16 PM »

we....we are worse.

You've been waiting for a loss like this haven't you?

On the contrary, as opposed to the silent acceptors, some of the Richmond supporters hope for a better future. It's called winning.

You on the other hand keep rolling with what ever should happen. It's all good and even at worse a season of losses is awesome and defendable. 
"Sliding doors moment.

tony_montana

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 08:40:44 PM »
was terrible all game, that iced it. Sure he  wasn't alone today, we shot ourselves in the foot time and again.. but seriously that was an unacceptable decision

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »
That's a play for when you need a score to win.

U dumb idiot, Bacha
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2015, 08:49:58 PM »
I'm gutted
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 08:50:07 PM »
Look. I don't buy the 'others made more consequential decisions' earlier rubbish.

With increased consequences comes increased responsibilities. 

Bachar made his decision to kick to 5 on 1 in the context that mistakes HAD been made and we WERE only 3 pts up.

By the timing and nature of the error,  it is incomprehensible and Unacceptable. 
"Sliding doors moment.