Author Topic: No Goals = No Win  (Read 818 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
No Goals = No Win
« on: July 25, 2015, 07:32:49 PM »
If we can't the goals we should against teams like this we won't win. Ffs. They kicked the two winning ones from an angle and 50 out. We missed 4 set shots in the last, pretty simple really.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: No Goals = No Win
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 07:40:12 PM »
Have asked this before but do these guys practice goalkicking regularly or are they so caught up with complicated strategies that it's a forgotten art? Cotch is the one who irritates me the most, for an elite player his kicking both field and goal is not good enough. I would assume he is the type of person who is tough on his own performances in this area, why isn't he improving? Shouldnt he be practising continually, having coaches look at his technique and work out why he can't kick a 30 metre kick straight?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »
We are poo.

The end
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

dwaino

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 07:43:21 PM »
If we can't the goals we should against teams like this we won't win. Ffs. They kicked the two winning ones from an angle and 50 out. We missed 4 set shots in the last, pretty simple really.

I don't get it either WAT. I had Roger Merrett for a kicking coach as a junior and 15 years ago trained with Vossy and his brother Brett, and some of the other Brisbane blokes when I was a chance for zone selection. We were told that it is a kicking game and if you can't kick it didn't matter what else you could do well then you wouldn't get drafted. 16 years old and we were pinging them from where these over paid forwards are regularly spraying them.

Once in a blue moon I'll head down the park and have a kick and can still do it. Pressure is a rubbish excuse when it is just a routine you go through.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 07:50:48 PM »

I don't get it either WAT. I had Roger Merrett for a kicking coach as a junior and 15 years ago trained with Vossy and his brother Brett, and some of the other Brisbane blokes when I was a chance for zone selection. We were told that it is a kicking game and if you can't kick it didn't matter what else you could do well then you wouldn't get drafted. 16 years old and we were pinging them from where these over paid forwards are regularly spraying them.

Once in a blue moon I'll head down the park and have a kick and can still do it. Pressure is a rubbish excuse when it is just a routine you go through.

:clapping....yeah mate, I knew after Cotch and Jack missed that they realised they just had to bide their time and kick a goal.

That's what they did.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 08:01:43 PM »
You could see it a mile away sadly  :-[

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:20:45 AM »
You could see it a mile away sadly  :-[

Dead right.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »
10.18 says it all really, with 6 posters in that lot!!! :help

"Rucks: