Author Topic: Finals tickets  (Read 22075 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Finals tickets
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
Links on the RFC ticketing webpage not working?

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/ticketing

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 04:40:56 PM »
Quick question.

Do i need 4 (2xadult and 2xjunior) memberships to purchase a family ticket or just 1 adult membership ?

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2015, 04:55:16 PM »
Previously for the first two weeks of the finals depending on the venue , you were able to buy 2 extra tickets

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 05:02:51 PM »
Quick question.

Do i need 4 (2xadult and 2xjunior) memberships to purchase a family ticket or just 1 adult membership ?

Previously for the first two weeks of the finals depending on the venue , you were able to buy 2 extra tickets

Tickets allowed per membership is 2 with a maximum transaction of 8 tickets per person, as outlined on the AFL website.
http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals/elimination-final-1

Sorry my question wasn't clearer.

What i mean is "How many barcodes do i need to provide to purchase a family ticket?"

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 05:16:08 PM »
So each member can buy 2 tickets per membership
Limit of 8

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 05:42:05 PM »
So each member can buy 2 tickets per membership
Limit of 8

Yes  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 07:09:28 PM »
Finals tickets on-sale dates

The times and dates listed below are correct at the time of publishing.

Week 1 – Elimination and Qualifying Finals (September 11-13)

(All times listed as local to the venue where the match will be played)

Match details for Week 1 (including participating teams, dates, times and venues) will be confirmed on Sunday September 6, at the completion of Round 23.

Competing Club Members          Monday September 7, 9am - 1pm

General Public                          Monday September 7, 2pm

AFL Members MCG Final            Tuesday, September 8, 9am

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/finals-tickets-on-sale-dates

TICKET PRICES

MCG Finals Ticket Prices - WEEK 1

ADULT            CONC            JUNIOR              FAMILY

CATEGORY 1   $85.00           $64.00           $26.00
CATEGORY 2   $78.00           $59.00           $23.00
CATEGORY 3   $72.00           $54.00           $22.00              $144.00
CATEGORY 4   $64.00           $48.00           $19.00              $128.00
CATEGORY 5   $55.00           $41.00           $17.00              $110.00
CATEGORY 6   $47.00           $35.00           $14.00              $94.00
CATEGORY 7   $40.00           $30.00           $12.00              $80.00
R'VIEW/STAND $35.00          $26.00          $11.00

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/2015-finals-ticket-prices

HOW TO BUY TICKETS

Club members' guide
FINALS VENUES   ADELAIDE OVAL, MCG & ANZ STADIUM

STEP 1    Go to ticketek.com.au and click on 2015 AFL Finals Series to locate the game you wish to attend.
STEP 2    Create a Ticketek account by clicking on Register located in the top left hand corner. If you already have an account, click on Sign In to enter your login details.
STEP 3    Go to the Event Information box and under the Date drop down find the Club member listing for the final you wish to attend.
STEP 4    Enter your Club member barcode(s) in the free text box under barcodes.
STEP 5    Select the Club area and price category for the tickets you wish to purchase. You can select best available by choosing Reserved Seats or you can select seating on a particular level.
STEP 6    Select your ticket category and number of tickets per member type. Repeat this process for each member barcode that you entered.
STEP 7    To purchase additional tickets select the desired amount from the quantity drop down list next to the desired Guest Pass Price Type(s).
STEP 8    Select your desired Delivery Option and click the Continue button. Follow the remaining steps to complete your transaction.

Non-Club Members’ Guide
FINALS VENUES   ADELAIDE OVAL, MCG & ANZ STADIUM

STEP 1    Go to ticketek.com.au and click on 2015 AFL Finals Series to locate the game you wish to attend.
STEP 2    Create a Ticketek account by clicking on Register located in the top left hand corner. If you already have an account, click on Sign In to enter your login details.
STEP 3    Go to the Event Information box and under the Date drop down find the public reserved seat listing for the final you wish to attend.
STEP 4    Select the Club area and price category for the tickets you wish to purchase. You can select best available by choosing Reserved Seats or you can select seating on a particular level.
STEP 5    Select your ticket category.
STEP 6    Select your desired Delivery Option and click the Continue button. Follow the remaining steps to complete your transaction.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/how-to-buy-tickets

Finals frequently asked questions

I’m a competing club member. Do I still need to purchase a ticket for the finals?
Yes, you will need to purchase tickets should you wish to attend.
s a member of a club participating in the finals you will receive the following benefits for games in which your club competes:
-          Priority access before the general public.
-          Access to purchase additional tickets for friends (please note the quantity of additional tickets is subject to the teams and venues please refer to your member emails or check afl.com.au/finalstickets for updates).
Members who purchased their membership after August 31, 2015 do not have access to purchase finals tickets via their club membership. These members will not be able to purchase tickets until they are made available to the general public.
Please check with your club should you have any queries about your entitlements.

I am a club member. When can I buy tickets?
9am – 1pm (venue local time) the Monday prior to the game.
Should both Fremantle and the West Coast Eagles be scheduled to play in Perth in the same weekend, the on-sale arrangements for Domain Stadium finals will vary. Refer to the On-Sale Information here http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals/finals-ticket-on-sale-dates for up to date details.
At the time of purchase you will need your 2015 membership card or 12-digit barcode number for all members you are wishing to purchase tickets for.

I am not a club member. When can I purchase tickets?
Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 2pm (venue local time) the Monday prior to the match, subject to availability.
Should both Fremantle and the West Coast Eagles be scheduled to play in Perth in the same weekend, the on-sale arrangements for Domain Stadiums final will vary. Refer to the On-Sale Information here afl.com.au/tickets/finals/finals-ticket-on-sale-dates for up to date details.

How many tickets can I purchase?
A transaction limit per venue applies when purchasing tickets. In addition members may have access to purchase extra tickets during the first three weeks of the finals.
Extra tickets will not be available to any match played at Domain Stadium. For all other matches the quantity of tickets will be subject to the teams and venues.
Please check afl.com.au/finalstickets or members refer to your member emails for updates prior to tickets going on sale.

I am a club member of one team. Can I sit with a member of the other competing club?
Yes, you can. Competing club members can choose which team area they sit in.
All membership barcodes will be required when purchasing tickets.
If purchasing at an outlet or via phone, you will be asked which team allocation you would like to sit in.
If you purchase via the internet, you will need to select a team area before moving on to select your seat preference.

Where can I buy tickets?
Ticketek - Adelaide Oval, ANZ Stadium, MCG and SCG
Online: ticketek.com.au
Phone: 132 849
In person: Find an agency near you < http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx>

Please check the relevant websites for outlet locations and check with their local outlet to confirm operating times.

Note: Members wishing to purchase a family ticket for any finals match are required to do so in person or via the phone (online bookings cannot be facilitated).

Where will our seating be for weeks 1, 2 & 3 of the finals?
The AFL distributes an even number of tickets within each reserved seat category, along with restricted/standing room tickets to both competing clubs for each final.
You will be able to nominate which club you wish to be seated with.

How are tickets sold?
Tickets will be sold in order of next best available and will be subject to availability.
You will be able to purchase based on your preferred price category for the first three weeks of the finals. However due to the demand for tickets all ticket agents are advised to sell ‘next best available’ to make the allocation process fast and convenient for purchasers.
Please note that payment for all finals tickets is strictly cash or credit card.
During the club members on-sale you must have all your 2015 membership barcodes and you can only purchase a finals ticket equivalent to the type of membership you hold (ie an adult member can only purchase an adult finals ticket).

I am an AFL member with a club support package. Can I purchase tickets from the club allocation for weeks 1, 2 & 3?
AFL full and silver members (excluding absentee members) whose club of support is one of the competing clubs may access the competing club members’ ticket allocation in the public section of the ground in weeks 1-3.
AFL members who choose to purchase tickets from the competing club member allocation, will pay the full public ticket price.
For AFL Reserve entitlements, please check afl.com.au/aflmembership

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/finals-faq

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
Already got my 6..... :cheers :gotigers
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2015, 08:18:42 PM »
How will non-members go getting some decent enough seats on the 1st level?

A member can buy addition tickets for non members when the purchase there tickets

Cheers Jack but I'm just more curious of how much level 1 would be taken before general public seating becomes available.

Who would of thought some members have mates that don't go for Richmond but want to come watch the game :thumbsup

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2015, 08:31:44 PM »
Already got my 6..... :cheers :gotigers

HOW???
Inner Sanctum benefits.....They come at a cost though.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2015, 09:13:43 PM »
$250
Club just rang me up

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2015, 09:16:05 PM »
How will non-members go getting some decent enough seats on the 1st level?

A member can buy addition tickets for non members when the purchase there tickets

Cheers Jack but I'm just more curious of how much level 1 would be taken before general public seating becomes available.

Who would of thought some members have mates that don't go for Richmond but want to come watch the game :thumbsup

Category 1 are M50 and M51 and the remainder on level 2 N49 to N57
And N8 to N14

Level 1 tickets are category 2 3 and 4
Plenty of them

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2015, 09:27:05 PM »
70k members - shouldn't be selling extras in my book, maybe later! MCC 12 pm tomorrow by the way 4 per member.
I've got both so don't start :snidegrin

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2015, 09:30:03 PM »
This day and age should be able to keep the seats you sit in 'reserved' all year with your mates.
Only thing that poos me about finals.
Not that I'm peeed off, so nervous I'm a mess already..seriously :gotigers