Author Topic: Harley Bennell [merged]  (Read 143437 times)

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Re: Tigers to weigh up Harley Bennell/Out of the Race
« Reply #435 on: October 04, 2015, 02:01:29 PM »
I know people that have done coke and speed all weekend and rocked up for a drug test the Tuesday and passed..

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

mmm I know someone pretty well :) who had a single line of speed midnight on a Sat night & was positive at a random test at the mine 930am Tuesday morning
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:04:10 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers to weigh up Harley Bennell/Out of the Rac
« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »
Ok folks, just be careful what you post here

Please don't make any direct accusations about individuals

Stick to keeping it a board general discussion

Anything that directly makes an accusation will be removed
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
which has been the case  ::)

I suspect that it would be like dope. the more regular you use it, the longer the evidence stays in the system
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2015, 02:06:13 PM »
Not implying he is doing anything illegal. He could have many reasons why he never turned up. Could be away on a trip. Not in his best interest to play at Richmond. Was out drinking  ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2015, 02:07:32 PM »
Well done to the club for putting the culture first and not caving in to impulse recruiting.  Dodged a bullet I reckon, bit like last year when our due diligence payed off re: Trengove.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2015, 02:09:28 PM »
Listen. Leave all the crap out of it. It doesn't matter, what he has actually done is let himself down, the club and us believing there was any hope of actually getting some big talent to this bloody club for once during FA.

I'm really stuffing pi ssed with this idiot!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2015, 02:11:09 PM »
Well done to the club for putting the culture first and not caving in to impulse recruiting.  Dodged a bullet I reckon, bit like last year when our due diligence payed off re: Trengove.

Time will only tell on that comment, we sure as hell didn't dodge the talent because he has immense talent to offer.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Beans

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2015, 02:11:29 PM »
I thank the club for having a good look at Bennell and doing the due diligence. They have followed the process and probably saved everyone immense heartache.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #443 on: October 04, 2015, 02:12:39 PM »
Listen. Leave all the crap out of it. It doesn't matter, what he has actually done is let himself down, the club and us believing there was any hope of actually getting some big talent to this bloody club for once during FA.

i must say you have a done a good job of not letting that show through in your posting.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #444 on: October 04, 2015, 02:12:55 PM »

Kruz failing a medical at more than 1 club. Tiges are on the verge of a premiership they must be wise in recruiting so the club is stable for along period. 

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #445 on: October 04, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »
 :santa

i must say you have a done a good job of not letting that show through in your posting.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #446 on: October 04, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »

Kruz failing a medical at more than 1 club. Tiges are on the verge of a premiership they must be wise in recruiting so the club is stable for along period.

OMFG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...are you for real, "on the verge of a premiership"...Nah, your taking the pee surely :huh :huh :huh

"Rucks:

Offline JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #447 on: October 04, 2015, 02:18:09 PM »
If Harley can't turn up for one medical appointment then what are the odds of him turning up for 25 or so games per season?   :thumbsdown
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

tony_montana

« Reply #448 on: October 04, 2015, 02:21:12 PM »
Disappointing...

Coke is out of the system quick, amphetamines, dope longer

They can also ask for hair test, that can show months back, hence why some players come back to preseason with a full body wax and hair shaven

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #449 on: October 04, 2015, 02:21:26 PM »

OMFG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...are you for real, "on the verge of a premiership"...Nah, your taking the pee surely :huh :huh :huh

You don't think we have our window open ? Over the last 3 seasons we have dominated the premiership team. Have dominated other top teams. Of course we are on the verge. Only reason we lost the elimination final was the Roos bruised & injured us in Round 23. Same as West Coast carrying injuries into the GF yesterday. Several of their players were not even 75% Nat being one of them was gone before halftime