Author Topic: Harley Bennell [merged]  (Read 143337 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers to weigh up Harley Bennell/Out of the Race
« Reply #510 on: October 04, 2015, 10:26:02 PM »
Jay Clark ‏@ClarkyHeraldSun 14 minutes ago

Harley Bennell ended up doing his medical at Richmond, just needed to put it back a few hours. Did not do morning test.

https://twitter.com/ClarkyHeraldSun

Stuffen amateur hour at Punt Rd again. FFS Benny sort it out I am sick of being a stuffen laughing stock
please explain?
Hartley and Richardson have stuffed this negotiation up completely. He was ours until those 2 clowns leaked the medical outcome

You certain about that or just speculating? Can you elaborate?
If he was certain of coming why would a leak persuade him and his management?
Garbage.
and thats being kind
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #511 on: October 04, 2015, 10:34:25 PM »
From BF:

Quote from: TheUndertaker
The players are not happy. The playing group is absolutely shattered. They didn't see this coming. Well at least the 5-10 players I've had referenced to me. You don't need to hear it from my mouth, the boys celebrated with Harley for his birthday. So it's evident they were really excited.

What's really unbelievable is that the club is playing a game of ******* pok-er. They haven't ruled out Harley, it's not done yet. Wait till trade week. They're playing a game of chess and in my opinion (this part is my opinion) they're going to **** this up big time. They want to get him for dirt cheap because apparently they're trying to collect all their eggs in one basket, they're being ambitious. Will it pay off? I reckon hell no.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bh-project-2015-vi-trade-and-free-agency-discussion.1113678/page-83#post-41311922

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #512 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:30 PM »
Sounds logical.
After all BF, PRE, OER or Preston Market all have the right goss. ;D

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #513 on: October 04, 2015, 10:40:01 PM »
From BF:

The players are not happy. The playing group is absolutely shattered. They didn't see this coming. Well at least the 5-10 players I've had referenced to me. You don't need to hear it from my mouth, the boys celebrated with Harley for his birthday. So it's evident they were really excited.

What's really unbelievable is that the club is playing a game of ******* pok-er. They haven't ruled out Harley, it's not done yet. Wait till trade week. They're playing a game of chess and in my opinion (this part is my opinion) they're going to **** this up big time. They want to get him for dirt cheap because apparently they're trying to collect all their eggs in one basket, they're being ambitious. Will it pay off? I reckon hell no.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bh-project-2015-vi-trade-and-free-agency-discussion.1113678/page-83#post-41311922

Hmm  :-\ :-\ :-\

Don't like this. I doubt if the club made an official statement that we'd still be in the hunt. Guess all we can do is wait and see how it pans out.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2015, 10:43:59 PM »
Well at least the 5-10 players I've had referenced to me. You don't need to hear it from my mouth, the boys celebrated with Harley for his birthday. So it's evident they were really excited.
lmao
between this sort of stupidity, the gullible fools that get roped in and the chicken little, floppy rooster tantrums, the entertainment value is sky high
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2015, 10:47:22 PM »
From BF:

Hmm  :-\ :-\ :-\

Don't like this. I doubt if the club made an official statement that we'd still be in the hunt. Guess all we can do is wait and see how it pans out.

Exactamundo. If you are in you are in. If not why go to the trouble to announce it. ;D

Worse if they backtrack and it doesn't work out.  Can you imagine the meltdown .Ben Cousins times infinity. I'll take the clubs word on this. :thumbsup

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #516 on: October 04, 2015, 10:47:54 PM »
Bennell’s manager Colin Young said he had pulled his player from the medical test given they were still working through contract details.

“Harley had his birthday here in Melbourne and he enjoyed a social night with his mates.”

A good manager would have told him to have a night off the booze and present yourself in the best possible shape-even if Freo was the end game. Too bad that it is GF day and all your mates are drinking. Given where his career is at, what sort of 'management' is that? This seems too risky for the contract he is on so the right decision has been made. Hopefully the club has got a couple of other things brewing.

Yeh brilliant deduction. Can't wait for Craig Bird and some other spud to carry us to 9th next year. Wake up the guys running this club are stuffen duds

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #517 on: October 04, 2015, 10:49:17 PM »
Well at least the 5-10 players I've had referenced to me. You don't need to hear it from my mouth, the boys celebrated with Harley for his birthday. So it's evident they were really excited.
lmao
between this sort of stupidity, the gullible fools that get roped in and the chicken little, floppy rooster tantrums, the entertainment value is sky high

Yep can see it right now. Someone asking them to tell him the players only for the reply to never eventuate or the standard reply to consist of I don't disclose my sources to add to the intrigue. ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #518 on: October 04, 2015, 10:51:36 PM »
Bennell’s manager Colin Young said he had pulled his player from the medical test given they were still working through contract details.

“Harley had his birthday here in Melbourne and he enjoyed a social night with his mates.”

A good manager would have told him to have a night off the booze and present yourself in the best possible shape-even if Freo was the end game. Too bad that it is GF day and all your mates are drinking. Given where his career is at, what sort of 'management' is that? This seems too risky for the contract he is on so the right decision has been made. Hopefully the club has got a couple of other things brewing.

Yeh brilliant deduction. Can't wait for Craig Bird and some other spud to carry us to 9th next year. Wake up the guys running this club are stuffen duds

Can you tell me how you know Hartley and Richardson stuffed this up and what they did as per your previous post?

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #519 on: October 05, 2015, 08:14:31 AM »
Jay Clark ‏@ClarkyHeraldSun 14 minutes ago

Harley Bennell ended up doing his medical at Richmond, just needed to put it back a few hours. Did not do morning test.

https://twitter.com/ClarkyHeraldSun

Stuffen amateur hour at Punt Rd again. FFS Benny sort it out I am sick of being a stuffen laughing stock
please explain?
Hartley and Richardson have stuffed this negotiation up completely. He was ours until those 2 clowns leaked the medical outcome

Mmmm NO

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #520 on: October 05, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »
Lets back the club in shall we......If he ends up with us great but if we pass on him the reasons must be sound.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #521 on: October 05, 2015, 08:17:24 AM »
I would like the RFC to come out and say why they have decided against Bennell, just for once be honest with us members!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #522 on: October 05, 2015, 08:29:32 AM »
There's something odd about the whole situation which reeks of incompetence
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2015, 08:36:43 AM »
I would like the RFC to come out and say why they have decided against Bennell, just for once be honest with us members!
That'd be nice for a change. Would maybe ease my anger somewhat  :rollin

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2015, 08:39:28 AM »
They have told us what happened. He didn't attend a scheduled medical on time.
Given his history and the fact that the medical time and date would've been negotiated before hand, I think they could've made the correct decision.
Also, sometimes the reasons, such as medical results are confidential.