Author Topic: The Big Fish  (Read 11342 times)

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: The Big Fish
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 08:23:08 PM »
Really support the club not forking out massive amounts of money for players.

Offline El Guapo

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 09:14:15 PM »
Its bullcrap we've been able to lure no one, NO ONE!!!!!
Get ready for another 30 years of HELL because our window that was never opened is about to slam shut unless we can get another couple of a graders fast!!
Do what it takes Tigers FFS >:( >:( >:(
Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas...

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 09:36:37 PM »
A lot of truth to that

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 09:54:30 PM »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
So here it it people, this is where it came from.....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-coach-damien-hardwick-says-club-wants-to-land-big-fish-under-free-agency/story-e6frf9jf-1226003801963

:lol :rollin :snidegrin :snidegrin

I wonder what crap they will try to spin us next that most of the nuffers on here believe or turn a blind eye to and then try to use posters on forums as their scape goats... :snidegrin

WHERE ARE THE BIG FISH RFC, you owe us an answer at the end of all of the year if we don't get one.
who gives a stuff , our drafting has been AAA we needn't sacrifice two r1 picks for next two years and bring in some obnoxious pimply faced kid on a contract bigger than cotches , that makes no sense at all. We ll continue to build a veritable warehouse of talent at punt rd that's currently at bursting point  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 10:15:25 PM »
Paul Salmon?
Caracella and Balmey.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 10:19:45 PM »

x3

Offline El Guapo

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »
Your all stuffing soft!!!
"O'h no don't pay to much" "Morris might want more next season" " just because he's a crap player doesn't mean he's not a good bloke"

"If we pay to much to one guy how do you expect us to retain the services of Dea, Thomas, Arsberry, Arnott and the likes?" "There all great guys you know, top club men"

Stuff me drunk!!!! This thread is starting to look and sound like the stuffing RFC facebook page!!!!

Get ruthless Tigers, pay what it takes to WIN a stuffing FLAG!!!!!
Get Danger, Get Trelour, Get Stuffing Someone who is not another clubs dead wood FFS!!!!!
Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas...

dwaino

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 11:28:09 PM »
Now it's starting to look and sound more like OER and we haven't even lost the game yet.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-coach-damien-hardwick-says-club-wants-to-land-big-fish-under-free-agency/story-e6frf9jf-1226003801963

I wonder what crap they will try to spin us next that most of the nuffers on here believe or turn a blind eye to and then try to use posters on forums as their scape goats... :snidegrin

WHERE ARE THE BIG FISH RFC, you owe us an answer at the end of all of the year if we don't get one.

Quit your whining, you sound like an old moll. Get behind the boys or stuff off and find something else to ply your misery toward  :snidegrin
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »

"If they become available" wtf is Trloar and Dangerfield then???

"If they become available" it says we will be able to be in the market to get one

Thought it was pretty clear myself
 :snidegrin

"If they become available"..Exactly, what dont you get about that, I thought it was pretty clear myself???

So Treloar, Aish, Danger and the like arent available. We beetter tell the players and press that then because they have it all worng and you are correct.....as usual. :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2015, 06:54:31 AM »
"O'h no don't pay to much" "Morris might want more next season" " just because he's a crap player doesn't mean he's not a good bloke"

"If we pay to much to one guy how do you expect us to retain the services of Dea, Thomas, Arsberry, Arnott and the likes?" "There all great guys you know, top club men"

Stuff me drunk!!!! This thread is starting to look and sound like the stuffing RFC facebook page!!!!

Get Danger, Get Trelour, Get Stuffing Someone who is not another clubs dead wood FFS!!!!!

:lol :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 10:38:57 AM »

:clapping
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 10:39:46 AM »

:snidegrin

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »

Quit your whining, you sound like an old moll. Get behind the boys or stuff off and find something else to ply your misery toward  :snidegrin

Quit your whining, you sound like an old moll. Get behind recruiting a big fish or stuff off and find something else to ply your misery toward  :snidegrin

"Rucks: