Author Topic: So is there going to be a review by the club of our final failure last 3 years??  (Read 1112 times)

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Last year Gale and Penny promised there would be a review why we started the season so bad yet we herd nothing about it and it's findings even if it was done at at all.The only thing I  herd was we hired the Geelong guy to deal with our mental demons.Has our club got the ballls to do a major review on our finals failure,and will they have the guts to trade players who let us down and revamp the footy department recruiting etc .Some of Dimmas assistants need to go to.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
just give dimma grigg chappy 4 year contracts  :gotigers
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Are you going to post grigg and chappy on every post or am I just wasting my time looking at the forum?

dwaino

Are you going to post grigg and chappy on every post or am I just wasting my time looking at the forum?

Just scroll past it, it's what I always do  :cheers

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish

Just scroll past it, it's what I always do  :cheers

make sure you polish that grigg poster in your bedroom knackers  :cheers
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus