Author Topic: Yeah or Neah - Matt Dea?  (Read 6568 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yeah or Neah - Matt Dea?
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 08:06:53 PM »
Guys like Arnot and Dea really should have been given a chance. Both have big bodies. Need to be thrown in the middle where they are useful.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 08:14:00 PM »
^^

:clapping
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 12:09:09 AM »
Agree - if Dea somehow manages to survive the cut we should be sticking him the guts.

Arnot was a wrecking ball when he first arrived and was even bigger than Wines -albeit considerably less talented- then we had the bright idea to slim him down and try and turn him into the next Jake King...and by the end we were even trying turn him into Luke Hodge. All we really should've ever wanted him to do was hurt people. Never forget his hit on Trent McKenzie up in Cairns - exactly the sort of stuff we don't see nearly enough of from our blokes.

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 01:27:03 AM »
Agree - if Dea somehow manages to survive the cut we should be sticking him the guts.

Arnot was a wrecking ball when he first arrived and was even bigger than Wines -albeit considerably less talented- then we had the bright idea to slim him down and try and turn him into the next Jake King...and by the end we were even trying turn him into Luke Hodge. All we really should've ever wanted him to do was hurt people. Never forget his hit on Trent McKenzie up in Cairns - exactly the sort of stuff we don't see nearly enough of from our blokes.

Do you mean Rory Thompson? Or am I missing one  :pray (or I could be wrong)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 01:34:08 AM »
Yeah sorry Rory Thompson....haha stuff...no wonder I couldn't find it on youtube before...had McKenzie's name stuck in my head for some reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3w55UWQ_Vw

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 01:41:08 AM »
Yeah sorry Rory Thompson....haha stuff...no wonder I couldn't find it on youtube before...had McKenzie's name stuck in my head for some reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3w55UWQ_Vw

Thompson has never been the same player since!!
Seriously.......

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 07:20:18 AM »

Agree. Bump by Arnot that day was brilliant. Set up a goal and took the sails out of Suns that day.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2015, 12:13:13 AM »
From BF:

Quote from: Joker91
I was up in cairns for footy trip on the weekend - as were the Richmond boys. Same flight up as half of them on Friday and same flight home as a lot of them on Monday lol... Had beers with a few of them actually.

Spoke to Dea for a while and he told me he still hasn't been offered a contract. I'm not sure if that means he is uncontracted or if he has 1 year left? But the way he said it, sounded like he was out of contract. He also said a lot of players were surprised that McDonough was delisted.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-free-agency-open-discussion-rfc-forum.1114612/page-160#post-41519851