Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 181313 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1290 on: October 14, 2015, 11:39:52 AM »
JUST IN | We understand @GWSGIANTS has signed @GeelongCats big man Dawson Simpson as a backup ruckman to Shane Mumford #TradeSENtral

https://twitter.com/SENfooty

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1291 on: October 14, 2015, 11:53:10 AM »
Brett Anderson on SEN just now:

* "Richmond has a lot of baits in the water but no one is biting."

* Treloar trade should be done by the end of the week. Collingwood now offering their first round picks from 2015 & 2016 and will get a pick back (likely to a 2nd rounder for this year's draft).
hahah a lot of baite in the water maybe change the bait to something that may attract the bites come on tigers only 8 days left :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1292 on: October 14, 2015, 11:54:55 AM »
"Richmond has a lot of baits in the water but no one is biting."

no takers on grigg it would seem

gordon and hampson getting no takers? well ill be
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1293 on: October 14, 2015, 01:27:32 PM »
Henderson to the Cats, done deal. FFS, they will be back to their best, Sellwood, Dangerfield and Henderson..

RFC = stuff ALL

If you put those 3 into our team, we'd be a good chance of top 4.

They're going to a poo side with a poo dumb arse coach, they'll be bottom 5.

Put those 3 in our side and we would win the GF.

Don't think so, in fact I think they will finish top 4.

Geelong have sold the farm to remain a " good ordinary" team .

Have thrown away future first round draft picks to remain competitive in the now.

Me thinks Dangerfield will never become a premiership player.

Unleash the tornado

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1294 on: October 14, 2015, 01:30:58 PM »

* Treloar trade should be done by the end of the week. Collingwood now offering their first round picks from 2015 & 2016 and will get a pick back (likely to a 2nd rounder for this year's draft).
hahah a lot of baite in the water maybe change the bait to something that may attract the bites come on tigers only 8 days left :banghead :banghead :banghead
Change the bait to Ben Lennon?

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1295 on: October 14, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »

Change the bait to Ben Lennon?
Too much barley and not enough bait Id have thought...

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1296 on: October 14, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
I've heard carton are trying to convince Ben Lennon to go into PSD where they will pick him up at No1  :banghead
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1297 on: October 14, 2015, 02:44:44 PM »
Fremantle 16 and 35 for Bennell and 22 done.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1298 on: October 14, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »
CONTROVERSIAL Gold Coast midfielder Harley Bennell has joined Fremantle on a three-year deal.

The Suns received the Dockers' first-round (No.16) and second-round (No.35) picks in exchange for Bennell and the Suns' second-round pick (No.22).

Bennell said he was delighted to be heading back to his native WA, and promised to "knuckle down".

"I'm excited about returning home to WA and joining Fremantle," he told the club's website.

"I want to thank the Gold Coast for drafting me and the support they have offered me during my time at the club.

"My main focus now is to knuckle down and have a solid pre-season over the coming months."

Fremantle's general manager of player management, Brad Lloyd, said club officials, including coach Ross Lyon, had met with Bennell several times over the past few weeks.

Bennell has also met with the player leadership group.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trades-2015-fremantle-dockers-secure-harley-bennell-in-trade/story-fni5f6su-1227568906219
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 03:13:34 PM by WilliamPowell »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1299 on: October 14, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »
Bennell!! What a bloody steal. Basically a 2nd round pick yet we will probably have to give 12 to get Yarran.
Doesnt make sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1300 on: October 14, 2015, 03:16:32 PM »
Bennell!! What a bloody steal. Basically a 2nd round pick yet we will probably have to give 12 to get Yarran.
Doesnt make sense.

it's only a "steal" it it works out and he stays out of trouble, which history says is not guaranteed
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1301 on: October 14, 2015, 03:20:44 PM »
.@GWSGIANTS coach Leon Cameron confirms Stevie J been at club Says no deal on table for now.

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsNews

Geelong list manager Stephen Wells has confirmed Jarrad Jansen will be traded to the Brisbane Lions.

North Melbourne's Dan Currie has officially nominated The Gold Coast Suns as his home for 2016. - Trade Radio

Sydney are refusing to give up their pursuit for West Coast ruckman Callum Sinclair as they look for a replacement for Mike Pyke, who could soon retire. Sinclair's manager Andrew McDougall told The West Australian his client is "looking at the opportunity", mooted to be a four-year deal. - AFL website

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews
https://twitter.com/traderadio

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1302 on: October 14, 2015, 04:41:47 PM »
Doesnt make sense.

it's only a "steal" it it works out and he stays out of trouble, which history says is not guaranteed

Well considering that we wasted and continue to waste our money on knight, grigg and Hampson I think we should have made more of an effort. Eg replace the idiots that we have in place at the moment doing our deals. Seriously if your treloar armitage don't want a bar of these amateurs what hope is Bennell of listening

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1303 on: October 14, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »
Doesnt make sense.

Well considering that we wasted and continue to waste our money on knight, grigg and Hampson I think we should have made more of an effort. Eg replace the idiots that we have in place at the moment doing our deals. Seriously if your treloar armitage don't want a bar of these amateurs what hope is Bennell of listening

It was well known that Bennell was going back to his home state.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1304 on: October 14, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »
It's doesn't fit not blaming the football department.