Author Topic: Daniel Rioli [merged]  (Read 238723 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Daniel Rioli [merged]
« Reply #900 on: December 09, 2020, 07:29:09 AM »
Konrad loves Dan and always has.
His off the ball work is admired within the 4 walls as is K Mac’s which is why Claw would be well served to understand the word “team role”.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #901 on: January 04, 2021, 03:23:53 PM »
Who needs to up their game in 2021?

Doran Smith
theRoar.com.au
January 4, 2021

Daniel Rioli needs to improve on his consistency that he displayed in 2020. He averaged only 0.67 goals per game in 18 matches that season. That sums it up. He is capable of being better in 2021. Hopefully the talent he possesses comes to the fore and he kicks more goals.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/01/04/who-needs-to-up-their-game-in-2021/

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #902 on: January 07, 2021, 01:31:04 PM »
i just love the excuses people make for chronic underperforming limited players.

What are the people in the club going to say. They cannot comment on his out put or his ability to regularly kick goals because it just doesnt happen so they comment on a very limited role role to justify his existence and gullible supporters swallow it hook line and sinker.

So the club doesnt want him kicking more goals, no they dont want him getting more than a handful of disposals they dont want him delivering more i/50 they dont want more tackles or contested ball, they dont want him becoming a part of midfield rotations and i can go on, no they are content with his so called good pressure lol we are such a hypocritical lot.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #903 on: January 07, 2021, 07:12:15 PM »
I think Daniel should print this and put it in his scrap book for the cabinet.  Oh wait, he can't fit it in with all the premiership cups!!

What a dueshebag article. 

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #904 on: January 07, 2021, 08:42:55 PM »
i just love the excuses people make for chronic underperforming limited players.

What are the people in the club going to say. They cannot comment on his out put or his ability to regularly kick goals because it just doesnt happen so they comment on a very limited role role to justify his existence and gullible supporters swallow it hook line and sinker.

So the club doesnt want him kicking more goals, no they dont want him getting more than a handful of disposals they dont want him delivering more i/50 they dont want more tackles or contested ball, they dont want him becoming a part of midfield rotations and i can go on, no they are content with his so called good pressure lol we are such a hypocritical lot.

No. Actually that isn’t the priority. They call it protecting space.
Watch it, it’s actually pretty selfless.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #905 on: January 15, 2021, 04:06:42 AM »
Word is Dan Rioli's grandmother passed away on New Year's Eve. So that might explain why both Riolis haven’t been seen at training.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #906 on: January 27, 2021, 06:31:54 PM »

LOL I am sure i mentioned GULLIBLE supporters swallowing the club spiel hook line and sinker .

Yes, yes indeed i see i did mention it.

If you think Rioli had a good season then id hate to see him have a bad one.
Hilarious that you think the club would be content on any player supplying nothing but pressure acts i gotta tell ya im rolling with laughter at that one and lets be honest for a big chunk of the yr thats basically all we got from the wonder kid with the famous name.

no the club doesnt want players rounding out their games and becoming more consistent players, nope guarding a bit of space is good enough for them. last time i looked even the club saw fit to drop him apparently just guarding space was not good enough.

As stated before horrid G/F on the back of a very ordinary season. Some players get real lucky playing in premierships sometimes.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #907 on: January 27, 2021, 08:50:38 PM »

LOL I am sure i mentioned GULLIBLE supporters swallowing the club spiel hook line and sinker .

Yes, yes indeed i see i did mention it.

If you think Rioli had a good season then id hate to see him have a bad one.
Hilarious that you think the club would be content on any player supplying nothing but pressure acts i gotta tell ya im rolling with laughter at that one and lets be honest for a big chunk of the yr thats basically all we got from the wonder kid with the famous name.

no the club doesnt want players rounding out their games and becoming more consistent players, nope guarding a bit of space is good enough for them. last time i looked even the club saw fit to drop him apparently just guarding space was not good enough.

As stated before horrid G/F on the back of a very ordinary season. Some players get real lucky playing in premierships sometimes.

:lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #908 on: February 06, 2021, 04:37:12 PM »
Mia Fevola and Daniel Rioli spark new relationship rumours

One time AFL glamour couple Mia Fevola and Daniel Rioli seem to be both very much moving on from their high profile relationship.

Paywall: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/daniel-rioli-debuts-new-girlfriend-as-mia-fevola-strikes-up-close-friendship-with-jamarra-uglehagan/news-story/21e3d613e00acc502f6470d8a013d890

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #909 on: February 07, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »

One time AFL glamour couple Mia Fevola and Daniel Rioli seem to be both very much moving on from their high profile relationship.

Paywall: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/daniel-rioli-debuts-new-girlfriend-as-mia-fevola-strikes-up-close-friendship-with-jamarra-uglehagan/news-story/21e3d613e00acc502f6470d8a013d890
And as reported by the Herald Sun on Saturday, the Richmond Tigers player, 23, is now dating DJ and TikTok sensation Paris Lawrence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9230985/AFL-star-Daniel-Rioli-moving-Mia-Fevola-split.html

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #910 on: February 07, 2021, 10:49:56 PM »
I just googled who she is and I gotta say WOW! Go Daniel!!

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #911 on: March 20, 2021, 11:14:56 AM »
thoughts on his game anyone just plain ordinary again imo.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #912 on: March 20, 2021, 12:10:03 PM »

And as reported by the Herald Sun on Saturday, the Richmond Tigers player, 23, is now dating DJ and TikTok sensation Paris Lawrence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9230985/AFL-star-Daniel-Rioli-moving-Mia-Fevola-split.html
It would seem that the former girlfriend is a clever opportunist. When her former boyfriend at the Saints wasn’t going to be the next forward star her stepdad was, she was quick to notice a young superstar in the making was kicking four in a preliminary final and all looked as though he might be the next in the Rioli clan to be earning the big bucks. Unfortunately for her, lack of form and a couple of stints in the twos would indicated that maybe he wasn’t going to reach the same heights of his famous cousin. Now it seems the number 1 draft pick sensation from the Bulldogs is the new hope for the lucre. She might be banking on the hype that the comparison to buddy Franklin eventually pays off. Has she got the patience to wait it out with only a rookie salary until the hype matches reality and the sponsorship dollars start rolling in?   :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #913 on: March 20, 2021, 08:09:30 PM »

It would seem that the former girlfriend is a clever opportunist. When her former boyfriend at the Saints wasn’t going to be the next forward star her stepdad was, she was quick to notice a young superstar in the making was kicking four in a preliminary final and all looked as though he might be the next in the Rioli clan to be earning the big bucks. Unfortunately for her, lack of form and a couple of stints in the twos would indicated that maybe he wasn’t going to reach the same heights of his famous cousin. Now it seems the number 1 draft pick sensation from the Bulldogs is the new hope for the lucre. She might be banking on the hype that the comparison to buddy Franklin eventually pays off. Has she got the patience to wait it out with only a rookie salary until the hype matches reality and the sponsorship dollars start rolling in?   :rollin

I have no issue with who she dates in footy circles. The cynical side of me thinks the reason why she wants a high profile partner is to boost her Insta/tik tok by association and go to Brownlow night. But to be fair back when I was single if I could continuously date celebrities I would jump on that opportunity in a heart beat.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #914 on: March 20, 2021, 10:28:34 PM »
thoughts on his game anyone just plain ordinary again imo.

Solid- does his job as usual.