Author Topic: Garry Lyon sick  (Read 9721 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Garry Lyon sick
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 09:34:53 AM »
Doggin a best mates ex - doesn't get much lower. 

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 10:19:46 AM »
Unfortunately some people cannot handle fame and fortune. They get an overinflated opinion of themselves and behave accordingly. He has been found out and is embarrassed. This embarrassment is so intense that it has manifested itself as a type of depression. He is in danger of hurting himself at this point. Strangely enough he needs support. And, a lot of it.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 10:26:32 AM »
Hell of a ....

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 11:53:27 AM »
Unfortunately some people cannot handle fame and fortune. They get an overinflated opinion of themselves and behave accordingly. He has been found out and is embarrassed. This embarrassment is so intense that it has manifested itself as a type of depression. He is in danger of hurting himself at this point. Strangely enough he needs support. And, a lot of it.

Oh please, it's network speak for you have harmed our brand, take a few months off while we sort this out and spin you have mental issues, then come back and behave yourself.  They'll tell Billy to deal with it if he wants to stay on the show or eff off.  The type of industry it is, the scum of this earth always win out in the end.  Look at Seven and Carey.  Next they'll have Hird on their panel.  The bigger the prick you are the better for your career.

They know if they spin "depression" that no-one will question that in fear the bloke will top himself - well I'm calling it crap!

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 12:06:42 PM »

and you have gleaned all this for a newspaper article , you are good

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 12:46:12 PM »

Y &BB is a doctor so I'd say he's gleamed it from years of education and practice.

Having said that Lyon needs to take some responsibility for himself.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 12:54:21 PM »

Y &BB is a doctor so I'd say he's gleamed it from years of education and practice.

Dont care if he is an effin witch doctor

My point was, He must be pretty good to diagnose without seeing the patient

For all we know, Lyon & his minders have made this up to take the heat away for a while

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »

Didn't realise you could diagnose someone by way of a press release......
Interesting.
You wouldn't even need a practice.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 01:45:39 PM »

Interesting.

apparently happens a lot, similar to finding someone guilty after reading a news article

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 01:48:48 PM »

Interesting.

apparently happens a lot, similar to finding someone guilty after reading a news article

Calling someone a prick and diagnosing them with a medical condition by way of a media article are two completely different things.

Get it right.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 02:30:42 PM »
Calm down everyone
"Sliding doors moment.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2016, 12:26:20 AM »
Did anyone actually think Lyon was a better man than this? Let's be honest here. His true colours have really come out here

The ex wife though what a disgrace of a human being she is
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:53:24 AM by WilliamPowell »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2016, 12:28:37 AM »

For all we know, Lyon & his minders have made this up to take the heat away for a while

100% correct. I diagnose it as being pure rubbish

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2016, 03:26:14 PM »

All I can go on is what I have read, I am not making a categorical diagnosis as that is impossible. I am just giving an opinion FFS. Or has that been banned on this forum?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame