Author Topic: Reece McKenzie has retired from AFL Football [update]  (Read 58528 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Reece McKenzie
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2016, 04:01:20 PM »
the cream sir moron was talking yarren and rioli

its just he doesnt understand the base of his cake is made of poo - hampson, grigg, chaplin, morris, hunt and co.

put on all the cream you want its still a poo cake
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2016, 04:11:14 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2016, 04:20:38 PM »
He was actually talking about Broad and a few more....also talks up players that haven't done as he said and what about the Batch comment.....that's a laugh inst it...... :lol :lol :lol

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

“The big thing with our list strategy is we had a really good draft last year.

“So those players will come on this year. Corey Ellis didn’t play a lot, Connor Menadue, Nathan Drummond will come through.

“Then we added Chris Yarran as a ready-made player and Andrew Moore and Jacob Townsend. We are pretty happy with our build over 24 months.”

“They were a real form team of the competition. But we are looking to improve again and I have got no doubt we will with the talent we have pulled in and a couple of bits of game style we are working on over the summer.”

Richmond secured 22-year-old WAFL defender Nathan Broad with pick 67, and Hardwick has declared every defensive position open for Round 1.

David Astbury’s trade to Brisbane was aborted late, Todd Elton is pushing hard, and Broad could be in contention for an early debut.

“Nathan is 22 and he was outstanding for his WAFL club. He offers an element of speed and could play on a wing. He is similar to Jake Batchelor or Dylan Grimes — he can play tall or small.

“He is a player who if he gets a good chunk of the pre-season under his belt he can play early

“We are really pleased (Astbury) stayed. We had a really solid back six last year and didn’t have one injury.

“He realises how important he is to the future and we expect him to have a really good season. Those positions are up for grabs.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-draft-2015-depth-of-richmond-list-excites-coach-damien-hardwick/news-story/e9534333884e997d5cc11cdbab0aad7c
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2016, 04:23:26 PM »
Ask Francis, Blair & Danny Boy....who the stuff knows why they do anything?

Well he was part of the cream, so either elevate him, see what he's got or bloody get rid of him.

LOL if you think a mature aged VFL player on the rookie list is meant to be part of our "cream".

LOL, you still don't get t do you...I DID NOT RECRUIT THESE PLAYERS AS PART OF THE CREAM, THE RFC DID!!!!

I really hope you actually get it this time, challenged a bit are you... :help

No one recruited him as part of the cream, you are the ONLY one who thinks he is part of the cream. I guess you accept mediocrity and want to continue with the moneyball recruiting. I'm not sure who is the challenged one here? I won't ask you because you're gutless and never answer any questions.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »
lol he also talks about depth. i suppose he is referring to yarren there?

lmao

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2016, 04:26:26 PM »
Ask Francis, Blair & Danny Boy....who the stuff knows why they do anything?

Well he was part of the cream, so either elevate him, see what he's got or bloody get rid of him.

LOL if you think a mature aged VFL player on the rookie list is meant to be part of our "cream".

LOL, you still don't get t do you...I DID NOT RECRUIT THESE PLAYERS AS PART OF THE CREAM, THE RFC DID!!!!

I really hope you actually get it this time, challenged a bit are you... :help

No one recruited him as part of the cream, you are the ONLY one who thinks he is part of the cream. I guess you accept mediocrity and want to continue with the moneyball recruiting. I'm not sure who is the challenged one here? I won't ask you because you're gutless and never answer any questions.

So who is the cream then SD??

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2016, 04:28:11 PM »
double profile?

intriguing, just when you thought you'd seen the depths of dumbness....

Yeah keep going... :snidegrin

So are you going to tell everyone the great discovery you think have made?
 :lol

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2016, 05:03:37 PM »
He was actually talking about Broad and a few more....also talks up players that haven't done as he said and what about the Batch comment.....that's a laugh inst it...... :lol :lol :lol

“The big thing with our list strategy is we had a really good draft last year.

“So those players will come on this year. Corey Ellis didn’t play a lot, Connor Menadue, Nathan Drummond will come through.

“Then we added Chris Yarran as a ready-made player and Andrew Moore and Jacob Townsend. We are pretty happy with our build over 24 months.”

“They were a real form team of the competition. But we are looking to improve again and I have got no doubt we will with the talent we have pulled in and a couple of bits of game style we are working on over the summer.”

Richmond secured 22-year-old WAFL defender Nathan Broad with pick 67, and Hardwick has declared every defensive position open for Round 1.

David Astbury’s trade to Brisbane was aborted late, Todd Elton is pushing hard, and Broad could be in contention for an early debut.

“Nathan is 22 and he was outstanding for his WAFL club. He offers an element of speed and could play on a wing. He is similar to Jake Batchelor or Dylan Grimes — he can play tall or small.

“He is a player who if he gets a good chunk of the pre-season under his belt he can play early

“We are really pleased (Astbury) stayed. We had a really solid back six last year and didn’t have one injury.

“He realises how important he is to the future and we expect him to have a really good season. Those positions are up for grabs.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-draft-2015-depth-of-richmond-list-excites-coach-damien-hardwick/news-story/e9534333884e997d5cc11cdbab0aad7c

The idiot was not talking about Broad being the 'cream'. its challenging to decipher his comments as he doesn't have a firm grasp of the English language. He was trying to say Broad adds depth branching over a few topics at once
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2016, 05:09:44 PM »
oh great, now you will just confuse him even more.

one simple concept at a time !

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2016, 05:14:02 PM »
So who is the cream then SD??

What's SD?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2016, 07:28:00 PM »
So when you have all finished, tell me, who is the cream....??

Cmon experts who is it...?...

"Rucks:

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2016, 07:31:32 PM »
If you want to believe the crap hardwick tries to speak read it as , he means rioli / yarren / c Ellis / Menadue

As dumb as the man is I doubt he means broad is the cream as he's a back up third defender

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2016, 07:38:12 PM »

you have already been told on numerous occasions, yet you wont explain why you believe the cream on top refers to the dregs?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2016, 08:02:01 PM »

you have already been told on numerous occasions, yet you wont explain why you believe the cream on top refers to the dregs?

Yeah you will need to tell me again as I keep missing your nominated cream on top players....

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2016, 08:16:49 PM »
 :facepalm

Some people just never get it