Author Topic: Vickery agrees to terms with Hawks / We get pick 26 as compo [update]  (Read 53644 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Vickery agrees to terms with Hawks / We get pick 26 as compo [update]
« Reply #420 on: June 09, 2017, 06:45:40 PM »
Regardless they got shafted

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #421 on: June 09, 2017, 07:33:20 PM »
Hawthorn really showing that no matter how good you think you are, you are only a few bad decisions away from mediocrity.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #422 on: June 10, 2017, 04:55:15 AM »
Hawthorn really showing that no matter how good you think you are, you are only a few bad decisions away from mediocrity.

Tywrong Pickery
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #423 on: October 12, 2017, 03:10:07 PM »
I want some of the gear Gary is on

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/port-adelaide/gary-buckenara-analyses-port-adelaides-list-after-the-2017-season/news-story/52b01e209c8d6b929eed613277592728

I think the Power needs ruck back-up in the form of a genuine forward-ruck, rather than someone who plays predominantly as a ruckman so it can keep All-Australian Ryder in the No. 1 role.

Lobbe is a ruckman and can’t really play forward so that’s why he hasn’t been getting a game.

I’d be looking around at other clubs and try to tempt an experienced player who could fill that role. The trouble is, they are very hard to find. Failing that, a player of that type would be a priority in the draft this year.

If Hawthorn wants to trade out Ty Vickery after one disappointing year on the list, he would be the type of player I’m thinking of, especially if Watts doesn’t want to go to Port.