Author Topic: I'm done  (Read 6789 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: I'm done
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2016, 12:21:54 PM »
It's what they do.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2016, 12:22:47 PM »
hartly rates all players in the AFL, including our own, so he would have a fair say in who stays.

I think you are over rating Richardsons role
How'd I know you'd post something next. So predictable. At least it's not another of your stupid question.
Pretty sure Dimma rates our list as head coach.
he may do, but hartly rates our own players in exactly the same way he rates opposition players.
i think you will find this plays a large part in our list management.

what color jocks are you wearing?
As for you Penelope your name seems really appropriate..
And if you ever want to see if mine is, let me know.  :cheers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2016, 12:37:37 PM »
First of all I didn't mention this year considering it's 2 rounds in. You made it very clear last year with your continuous garage about Cotchin's leadership. As I said last year you have NFI what sort of leader Cotch is. All you see from your seat 100 rows back on game day and if Cotch misses a few goals automatically he is a bad leader. I don't mean to be rude WP but you have no idea! So don't pretend you do. I'd prefer someone else as captain too but that's only from the outside looking in. Coaches and players that know a whole lot more than me and you seem to think he is our best option. So stop the uneducated " he missed a few goals dribble and move on. Cotch is the least of our worries IMO. Could he be playing better? Yes but poo, so could every player on our list.
Now on to BH, what has he got to do with player contracts? Isn't player contracts what DR does? Considering we poached him from ESP as a player manager looking after player contracts????
And I'm sure DH has a lot to do with who gets a contract and how doesn't. Your contunuous crap about BH is boring and simply isn't correct. I'm not saying everything he has touch has turned to gold but come on mate, FJ has way more to answer for for our list. Most of BH's guys have played their roll but also needed to be moved on but you cannot blame him for them still getting a game 4 or 5 years later.

Seeing I have "no idea" what's the point in me in answering anything you raise

But on Cotchin's leadership - you jump on my points about the missed goals, there's a lot more to it that that but what's the point of me going through what I see again, giving an opinion based on what I see and in some cases know when you refuse to acknowledge anything I say as I don't "have a clue"

I don't agree with your opinions at times but I've never resorted or would resort to saying you don't have a clue because that is a false discussion and a cop out from me an a way of avoiding a discussion

But what would I know as I "don't have a clue"

Facts are Hartley does a lot of contracts. I know this to be absolutely true.. but seeing I "have no idea" then you refuse to believe that - Ok we move on

And lastly on DH, sure you question some selection decisions but so do even the most "I love everything Richmond" people on this site. I don't recall you ever calling for his head after watching the same crap game plan for 6 years. You'd prefer to talk about 2 goals missed by Cotch in the second quarter.

Again outside of not having "a clue"

It's pretty simple, I've said it before but clearly you have failed to read it or perhaps because I don't "have a clue you've ignored it but I've said if he fails to win a final he should go ..clear enough ::)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2016, 12:39:07 PM »
I blame Hartley for the things he has the most influence on. Eg the debacle that is Hampson and let's throw in the 2 year contract that Hunt was given. Look at our list in particular those we retain, this is Blair's domain as the list manager and the evidence is clear I would have thought.

Now on to BH, what has he got to do with player contracts? Isn't player contracts what DR does? Considering we poached him from ESP as a player manager looking after player contracts????
And I'm sure DH has a lot to do with who gets a contract and how doesn't. Your contunuous crap about BH is boring and simply isn't correct. I'm not saying everything he has touch has turned to gold but come on mate, FJ has way more to answer for for our list. Most of BH's guys have played their roll but also needed to be moved on but you cannot blame him for them still getting a game 4 or 5 years later.

Did you just ignore the part where WP said Blair is list manager? His official title is 'General Manager of Player Personnel & List Management' which speaks for itself. He has a big say in who we should get, who we should retain and makes recommendations on contracts. Richardson goes from Blairs recommendations and has to handle the negotiations and crosses the t's and dots the i's.
I'm pretty sure WP can speak for himself. He is a big boy.
I know BH looks at other lists to find potential players he thinks we could use but as Ox said, do you really think he has much say in who stays? If Hardwick isn't giving that info to the club I'd be more than surprised.
Plus I think your under rating Dan Richardsons roll at the club.

He can, and he did. Yet you chose to ignore it.

Mmmm seems like Big Note doesn't understand what a forum is used for. If you want a private discussion with WP then PM him instead of sooking it up whenever another poster chimes in. Would it be different if we were agreeing with you?
All we need now is the last of the DHead squad to join in and we have ourselves a nice little Sunday. All 3 of you are boring and need each other to back up your opinions because you are a pack of spineless hyenas. At least you 2 bozos aren't dumb enough to think you are funny like the 3rd of your DH gang. I actually skim over most of your posts but you can still manage to soil a decent conversation even when doing so. So thanks.

You're kidding right? You ask what Blair does (even though WP said it) and I clarify. Do you want to enlighten me on how I "soiled a decent conversation"? Is it because I agree with WP and not you?

Not sure who the third is you are referring to but me and Penelope are no squad and I think you'd find me disagree on a lot of things but you're too busy focusing on those that disagree with you. Are you and a squad seeing as he just chimed in to support you?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:42:20 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
I blame Hartley for the things he has the most influence on. Eg the debacle that is Hampson and let's throw in the 2 year contract that Hunt was given. Look at our list in particular those we retain, this is Blair's domain as the list manager and the evidence is clear I would have thought.

Did you just ignore the part where WP said Blair is list manager? His official title is 'General Manager of Player Personnel & List Management' which speaks for itself. He has a big say in who we should get, who we should retain and makes recommendations on contracts. Richardson goes from Blairs recommendations and has to handle the negotiations and crosses the t's and dots the i's.
I know BH looks at other lists to find potential players he thinks we could use but as Ox said, do you really think he has much say in who stays? If Hardwick isn't giving that info to the club I'd be more than surprised.

Mmmm seems like Big Note doesn't understand what a forum is used for. If you want a private discussion with WP then PM him instead of sooking it up whenever another poster chimes in. Would it be different if we were agreeing with you?
All we need now is the last of the DHead squad to join in and we have ourselves a nice little Sunday. All 3 of you are boring and need each other to back up your opinions because you are a pack of spineless hyenas. At least you 2 bozos aren't dumb enough to think you are funny like the 3rd of your DH gang. I actually skim over most of your posts but you can still manage to soil a decent conversation even when doing so. So thanks.

You're kidding right? You ask what Blair does (even though WP said it) and I clarify. Do you want to enlighten me on how I "soiled a decent conversation"? Is it because I agree with WP and not you?

Not sure who the third is you are referring to but me and Penelope are no squad and I think you'd find me disagree on a lot of things but you're too busy focusing on those that disagree with you. Are you and o a squad seeing as he just chimed in to support you?
I'm pretty sure you know who the 3rd of the DH squad is but to be totally honest I'm probably giving you way to much credit.
 And you and I both know Ox says what Ox believes. If he happens to think you 3 are a pack of spineless hyenas than he agrees with me on this.
Anyway as I have said, I usually skim over your posts and should just continue to do so. Otherwise the other posters have to wade through our crap.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:43:27 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2016, 12:54:59 PM »

Hello sunshine

I'm still  interested if your are going to answer why you were making up bs about Hardwick inheriting Richo and Bowden

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2016, 12:57:20 PM »
Were they left in a will? :huh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2016, 12:59:33 PM »
First of all I didn't mention this year considering it's 2 rounds in. You made it very clear last year with your continuous garage about Cotchin's leadership. As I said last year you have NFI what sort of leader Cotch is. All you see from your seat 100 rows back on game day and if Cotch misses a few goals automatically he is a bad leader. I don't mean to be rude WP but you have no idea! So don't pretend you do. I'd prefer someone else as captain too but that's only from the outside looking in. Coaches and players that know a whole lot more than me and you seem to think he is our best option. So stop the uneducated " he missed a few goals dribble and move on. Cotch is the least of our worries IMO. Could he be playing better? Yes but poo, so could every player on our list.

Seeing I have "no idea" what's the point in me in answering anything you raise

But on Cotchin's leadership - you jump on my points about the missed goals, there's a lot more to it that that but what's the point of me going through what I see again, giving an opinion based on what I see and in some cases know when you refuse to acknowledge anything I say as I don't "have a clue"

I don't agree with your opinions at times but I've never resorted or would resort to saying you don't have a clue because that is a false discussion and a cop out from me an a way of avoiding a discussion

But what would I know as I "don't have a clue"

Facts are Hartley does a lot of contracts. I know this to be absolutely true.. but seeing I "have no idea" then you refuse to believe that - Ok we move on

And lastly on DH, sure you question some selection decisions but so do even the most "I love everything Richmond" people on this site. I don't recall you ever calling for his head after watching the same crap game plan for 6 years. You'd prefer to talk about 2 goals missed by Cotch in the second quarter.

Again outside of not having "a clue"

It's pretty simple, I've said it before but clearly you have failed to read it or perhaps because I don't "have a clue you've ignored it but I've said if he fails to win a final he should go ..clear enough ::)
I did say I didn't mean to be rude and I only meant you have no idea about the leader Cotch is. Missing goals is only one tiny part of what he does as a leader.
Anyway I'm having too much fun with the DH squad to argue with you on this. I'm pretty sure we worked out last year I didn't agree with you and you didn't agree with me. Apologies for going a bit hard at you. I'm still a bit touchy about Friday night and how much that will come back to bite us later in the year.  :thumbsup

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2016, 01:16:56 PM »
I'm proud to be the only poster who speaks the truth and have their identity jealously revealed by snivelling cowards that otherwise revel in hypocrisy.
Is that supposed to be some kind of adolescent revenge?
What's the matter - scared you might be confronted by some big tough footballers at a social function and they'll crush your intellect?
That's just so Richmond of you.
So, I'm here, any time, if you want to man/woman up and put a face, a name .....an anything behind your opinions.
You know you don't have the courage.
Regards,
Juno.
Go Tiges.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2016, 02:39:20 PM »
Who's Juno?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2016, 02:48:52 PM »
I actually skim over most of your posts but you can still manage to soil a decent conversation even when doing so. So thanks.

Care to answer? At least most on here are willing to discuss without resorting to sooking and/or name calling

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2016, 03:27:11 PM »
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2016, 04:11:49 PM »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2016, 04:47:19 PM »
hartly rates all players in the AFL, including our own, so he would have a fair say in who stays.

I think you are over rating Richardsons role
How'd I know you'd post something next. So predictable. At least it's not another of your stupid question.
Pretty sure Dimma rates our list as head coach.
he may do, but hartly rates our own players in exactly the same way he rates opposition players.
i think you will find this plays a large part in our list management.

what color jocks are you wearing?
As for you Penelope your name seems really appropriate..
And if you ever want to see if mine is, let me know.  :cheers
lol

I actually skim over most of your posts but you can still manage to soil a decent conversation even when doing so. So thanks.

Care to answer? At least most on here are willing to discuss without resorting to sooking and/or name calling

some people just cant handle having other opinions besides their own i suppose.
probably go through life bullying those around them to agree rather that actually formulating sound reasoning for their own views.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 06:46:53 PM »
Let's get back to the topic folks without the snipes

Major baseball starts tomorrow so the umpires are ready to call "Strike"

Finally.the posting peoples real names or identities on this site has never been tolerated and will not be tolerated. Penalty is permanent banning wit no warnings.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)