Author Topic: Changes we need for round 5 vs Melbourne  (Read 897 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Changes we need for round 5 vs Melbourne
« on: April 18, 2016, 02:19:01 PM »
I just would love it if the club did the following:

Out: Astbury (inj.), Hampson (inj.), B.Ellis (useless possessions), T. Hunt (useless), T. Vickery (no physical presence), Vlastuin (no confidence), Chaplin (no mobility)

In: McBean (reward for 5 goals), Elton (needs to be given an extended go in the seniors), Butler (speed, skill and goal kicking), Maric (leadership), Short (goal kicking ability), Oleg Markov (speed and X factor) and Batchelor (only because we need another backman and to reward those who play well in the two's).

Edit. I forgot George. I'd squeeze him in as a defensive half forward ahead of A. Moore who adds very little.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:38:41 PM by YellowandBlackBlood »
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes we need for round 5 vs Melbourne
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 03:27:12 PM »
Yes something needs to be done to improve the list & the players. If you don't throw them into the fire you will not know if they burn  :snidegrin

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
would love it if they brought in Short, Miles, Short, McBean, Butler and Castagna and dropped Hunt, Moore, Grigg and B Ellis.

Astbury and Hampson will be out injured.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 03:56:39 PM »
would love it if they brought in Short, Miles, Short, McBean, Butler and Castagna and dropped Hunt, Moore, Grigg and B Ellis.

Astbury and Hampson will be out injured.

2 x Short's ? Are they home & away Shorts  :snidegrin

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 05:39:47 PM »

Out: Astbury (inj.), Hampson (inj.), B.Ellis (useless possessions), T. Hunt (useless), T. Vickery (no physical presence), Vlastuin (no confidence), Chaplin (no mobility)

In: McBean (reward for 5 goals), Elton (needs to be given an extended go in the seniors), Butler (speed, skill and goal kicking), Maric (leadership), Short (goal kicking ability), Oleg Markov (speed and X factor) and Batchelor (only because we need another backman and to reward those who play well in the two's).

Edit. I forgot George. I'd squeeze him in as a defensive half forward ahead of A. Moore who adds very little.
I like it YBB.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 05:46:30 PM »

I like it YBB.

Yep, me too  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »
Hardwick doesn't see this.

Sounds like the only real option if there were somebody serious about their job.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 09:13:20 PM »
Unfortunately don't see Dimma doing any massive sweeping changes.