Author Topic: No get out clause; Richmond up for big pay out if Hardwick is sacked (H-Sun)  (Read 3815 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
]
Well WP, you tried to tell me the club wouldnt be stupid enough to not have a get our clause a couple of months ago and would 'back it in'. Called me naive too IIRC.

I told you the club would be stupid enough. This was met with much disdain, and further, would appear to have formed part of your basis to criticise my disproportionate amount of negative posts.

Perhaps a lesson in keeping ones mind

So just i am clear you are saying that Jon Raplh is correct without question and Patrick Smith is categorically wrong?

Really?

I dont think either joirno has a clue TBBH.

Just like we dont.

All employement contracts have some sort of out clause, it's general business practice. What the clause is and what it entails I have no idea, just like Ralph, Smith and you Dooks dont

So pehaps we all should keep an open mind on it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I know  :snidegrin

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
WGAF it's just money

Sack the bum
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
WGAF it's just money

Sack the bum
I thought the problem is the payout goes into our football department expenditure which the AFL want to cap. That means we may be disadvantaged in the future by having to pay less than other clubs on their footy departments.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
]
Well WP, you tried to tell me the club wouldnt be stupid enough to not have a get our clause a couple of months ago and would 'back it in'. Called me naive too IIRC.

I told you the club would be stupid enough. This was met with much disdain, and further, would appear to have formed part of your basis to criticise my disproportionate amount of negative posts.

Perhaps a lesson in keeping ones mind

So just i am clear you are saying that Jon Raplh is correct without question and Patrick Smith is categorically wrong?

Really?

I dont think either joirno has a clue TBBH.

Just like we dont.

All employement contracts have some sort of out clause, it's general business practice. What the clause is and what it entails I have no idea, just like Ralph, Smith and you Dooks dont

So pehaps we all should keep an open mind on it

All im saying is the club is so incompetant its definately a strong possibility. Even a likelihood. Look at the poo decisions they have made. More of the same. The article supports this.

Yes we should keep an open mind. No more "naive" comments.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
WGAF it's just money

Sack the bum
I thought the problem is the payout goes into our football department expenditure which the AFL want to cap. That means we may be disadvantaged in the future by having to pay less than other clubs on their footy departments.

Past
Present
Future

Not the same

They cant retrospectively punish RFC. Ask WPs legal eagle
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
WGAF it's just money

Sack the bum

Don't we just have to pay a "luxury tax" that's then redistributed to minnow clubs like North & Footscray?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Gary March I give him credit had bals to make hard decsions ala Miller and Wallace our board if this is true has sold the club out and it'smembers.