Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 448288 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1995 on: October 21, 2016, 10:38:57 AM »
Heard from a source that when Carlton opened up their negotiations with Adelaide for Gibbs the Carlton opening offer was for pick 13 AND Rory Sloan.

Adelaide realised at this point that they weren't going to get Gibbs for anything reasonable and asked Gibbs' manager to try and talk SOS around.

He must be a world class prick to trade with, hence why Carlton only trade with one club at the moment.

Yeh the prick held out with Yarran for 1st rounder last year also. Made us trade a future 2nd rounder in the end. Considering Yarrans issues that was a pricks act. Hope Gibbs now walks out of them.

A real simpleton that will stuff their club when the rest of the competition refuse to deal with him.

I really hope it happens. Fancy, in all seriousness, asking for Sloan AND pick 13.

The equivalent of as asking for Cameron AND pick 2 for Deledio.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1996 on: October 21, 2016, 12:04:40 PM »
Heard from a source that when Carlton opened up their negotiations with Adelaide for Gibbs the Carlton opening offer was for pick 13 AND Rory Sloan.

Adelaide realised at this point that they weren't going to get Gibbs for anything reasonable and asked Gibbs' manager to try and talk SOS around.

He must be a world class prick to trade with, hence why Carlton only trade with one club at the moment.

Yeh the prick held out with Yarran for 1st rounder last year also. Made us trade a future 2nd rounder in the end. Considering Yarrans issues that was a pricks act. Hope Gibbs now walks out of them.

A real simpleton that will stuff their club when the rest of the competition refuse to deal with him.

no pal we were the only fools last year and they are the real winners.

No one makes you sign anything and what sos did was fantastic. I only wish my club had balls like that firstly to trade out a dud (yarran) and secondly to keep gibbs to his contract.

Gibbs is still worth a first round next year so they havent lost anything.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1997 on: October 24, 2016, 12:48:10 AM »

I only wish my club had balls like that firstly to trade out a dud (yarran) and secondly to keep gibbs to his contract.

What's this "my club" rubbish >:( >:( >:(

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1998 on: October 24, 2016, 08:38:01 AM »

I only wish our club had balls like that firstly to trade out a dud (yarran) and secondly to keep gibbs to his contract.

What's this "our club" rubbish >:( >:( >:(

EFA.

at least i correct my mistakes unlike that shocker of a president and our dan the man richo
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.