Author Topic: Official team round 12 vs Suns  (Read 5639 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official team round 12 vs Suns
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2016, 08:59:18 PM »
You believe everything that Hardwick says?

Lol forced to be complimentary all of a sudden to a bloke who he has never rated and has never been in Hardwicks 'player clique'

No, but I also don't disbelieve everything he says or worse just plain make up poo to rile up the other emo's on here

I bet when Hardwick said when there would be significant changes this week you believed him too.

And now you like many others would be indifferent

LMFAO

The guy is a lying dog
I'm not saying your a lying dog but do you have a quote from Dimma announcing wholesale changes? He's pretty consistent Dimma, doesn't announce big changes and doesn't make em
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2016, 10:04:29 PM »
Dudwick is full of it and has been from Day 1. Said in his press conference a number of changes would be made and as usual has done nothing, nada, zilch. Guy is a stuffen blight on this club. Any coach in the competition apart from our dud would have dropped Ellis this week

tony_montana

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2016, 10:24:34 PM »

Lol forced to be complimentary all of a sudden to a bloke who he has never rated and has never been in Hardwicks 'player clique'

No, but I also don't disbelieve everything he says or worse just plain make up poo to rile up the other emo's on here

I bet when Hardwick said when there would be significant changes this week you believed him too.

LMFAO

The guy is a lying dog
I'm not saying your a lying dog but do you have a quote from Dimma announcing wholesale changes? He's pretty consistent Dimma, doesn't announce big changes and doesn't make em

he said it in the presser after last weeks debacle

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 09:05:50 AM »

LMFAO

The guy is a lying dog

he said it in the presser after last weeks debacle

Actually he never said "wholesale" changes, he actually said "some" changes, he couldn't go with the same side

Huge difference between the 2 I would have thought

See http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=24498.msg554138#msg554138

For the record I think there needed to be whoelsale changes but to say he said it is not accurate
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2016, 09:44:41 AM »
He said there would have to be some changes in the context of the questions about such a poor effort.

1 or 2 changes  injury doesn't cut it.

Ask yourself, when was the last time a side who believes they will play finals and got belted by 70pts made 1 or 2 changes

He's a liar and clueless.

Lmao only at Richmond
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 10:12:46 AM »
Griff not over the line to play today so we could see McBean as a late in. If so this is his time!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 10:50:02 AM »
Griff not over the line to play today so we could see McBean as a late in. If so this is his time!

Was wondering if he was playing silly buggers, seems to think leaving late changes makes him a clever coach me thinks. Also wouldn't want to take a lumbering donkey into a game with ankle issues especially if it is going to be wet (haven't checked the weather although it's sunny right now)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 11:08:29 AM »

Was wondering if he was playing silly buggers, seems to think leaving late changes makes him a clever coach me thinks. Also wouldn't want to take a lumbering donkey into a game with ankle issues especially if it is going to be wet (haven't checked the weather although it's sunny right now)
Sunday was always predicted to be fine.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 01:33:50 PM »

Sunday was always predicted to be fine.

Still huge questions marks on why you'd play him.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2016, 01:55:35 PM »
Who's not playing in the VFL? McBean is I know that much

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 02:01:06 PM »
Doesn't sound like Broad is playing VFL. They always keep someone over as 23rd man just in case one of the 22 goes down in the warm up (eg: Grimes vs North).

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »
I guess Griff is a big baby and his ankles probably fine. Figured he'd done enough for his match payment

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »

tony_montana

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2016, 05:14:59 PM »
He said there would have to be some changes in the context of the questions about such a poor effort.

1 or 2 changes  injury doesn't cut it.

Ask yourself, when was the last time a side who believes they will play finals and got belted by 70pts made 1 or 2 changes

He's a liar and clueless.

Lmao only at Richmond

Exactly