Author Topic: 'Clock ticking' on Hardwick / RFC blame game begins & looks to future (Age/HS)  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
LOL

What duds did frawley get to the Tiges?

Steven Sziller, Luke Weller, Shane Morrison, Craig Biddiscombe, Paul Hudson, Tim Fleming, Simon Fletcher, Adam Houlihan just a couple really
Didn't Frawley recruit Fiora?  Now there was a dud.

We could have had Pav

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
LOL

Steven Sziller, Luke Weller, Shane Morrison, Craig Biddiscombe, Paul Hudson, Tim Fleming, Simon Fletcher, Adam Houlihan just a couple really

We could have had Pav

There you go!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
LOL

We could have had Pav

There you go!

Thanks

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
LOL

:snidegrin

Clinton King
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
I think Frawley is highlighting the stupidity of the current list management strategy because it's exactly what ended his coaching career. Remember as stupid as they were, Frawley or Wallace never had half the resources & luxuries that Dumma & the current group have enjoyed.

You'd think to improve you must learn from the mistakes of the past. Richmond on the other hand always find a good excuse to relive these same mistakes every 7 or so years.

Well, we should all blame ourselves for the mess we're in, shame on us, because of our impatience, the club had to scrape the bottom of the barrel again with rejects just to be competive.

I personally would like to apologise to DantheMan Richardson for forcing the clubs hand on this partial rebuild and take full responsibility for the list management teams recruitment strategy because I wouldnt wait 8 years.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
It runs deeper than that.

The place is run by idiot businessmen with egos as big as their pay checks
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
I think Frawley is highlighting the stupidity of the current list management strategy because it's exactly what ended his coaching career. Remember as stupid as they were, Frawley or Wallace never had half the resources & luxuries that Dumma & the current group have enjoyed.

You'd think to improve you must learn from the mistakes of the past. Richmond on the other hand always find a good excuse to relive these same mistakes every 7 or so years.

Well, we should all blame ourselves for the mess we're in, shame on us, because of our impatience, the club had to scrape the bottom of the barrel again with rejects just to be competive.

I personally would like to apologise to DantheMan Richardson for forcing the clubs hand on this partial rebuild and take full responsibility for the list management teams recruitment strategy because I wouldnt wait 8 years.  :rollin

The frustrating thing is watching teams like Melbourne, St Kilda, Footscray and maybe even Carlton building really good lists and being competitive in less time than it took us. WCE turned their fortunes around in 12 months.

We made finals in Dimma's fourth year which should be loads of time to have a very solid list :(

tony_montana

The frustrating thing is watching teams like Melbourne, St Kilda, Footscray and maybe even Carlton building really good lists and being competitive in less time than it took us. WCE turned their fortunes around in 12 months.

We made finals in Dimma's fourth year which should be loads of time to have a very solid list :(

As BT and a few others on this site have been saying - if we're brave enough we too can turn it around in 12 months -24 months tops. We have a much much better core from which to build from than we have had in the past. We can have a free hit at a top class KPD in Hurley without giving up anything - THIS MUST BE DONE. We then need to offload Vickery and griffiths and maybe get 2 extra picks inside the top 35-40, do it! . If Stanley can go for pick 20, our potatoes can get a top 30 pick.

Delist the following players

Batch
A.Moore
Maric
Townsend
Chaplin
Hunt
Morris
Elton
Soldo
Marcon
Lambert
Astbury

Trade Conca for another pick in the top 40.

With all the delistings, bundle up some late picks for the academy players to get some nice picks or top end talent like patton/Tomlinson/Prestia/Steele. Give McBean/Chol/C.Moore a fair go this season and see if any of them can play 3rd tall next season alongside Jack and patton.

If we end up with a top 4-5 pick, I'd also consider trading that for 2 x first round picks given that this years class doesnt seem to have a standout 3-4 players

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
But nobody at the club knows how to choose a decent player.
The joint is a brothel.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Bunch of Chodes
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018