Author Topic: Dimma's press conference 7-7-16 / Hardwick backs kids to turn Tigers around  (Read 2907 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
, we have depth, it's just that we don't really have depth, so now everybody is going to see the guys I threaten to play all year but never need to......because it's the best list in my time at the club.

U F L !!!
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Ulverstone Football League?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
As deluded as Danny Frawley and as sneaky as Wallace.
What a combination.
To,dimmer's credit, he's his own narcissist.
FL.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
, we have depth, it's just that we don't really have depth, so now everybody is going to see the guys I threaten to play all year but never need to......because it's the best list in my time at the club.

U F L !!!

10   Coburg   12   5   7   0   101.51   20
11   Werribee   10   4   6   0   89.17   16
12   Northern Blues   11   4   7   0   74.50   16
13   Richmond   11   3   8   0   91.02   12
14   Frankston   11   2   9   0   62.63   8
15   North Ballarat   11   2   9   0   56.28   8
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
oh look...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
That sounds great, until you look at it closely.

what I would like to know is why we have no real intensity, player shepherding, player follow up, player movement for options, why we constantly go to the sides and not up the middle, why we can't put teams away when they are on a plate, why our tackle rate is so low, why we struggle constantly against sides like North and Carlton, why do we move the ball like treacle flowing uphill, why do our players get rag dolled constantly, why they are rewarded for games when they don't chase or do 'the team thing', why are we so slow, why do we let our captain get tagged out of the game and offer no support,

doesn't matter what players we have with our current game plan.

Improvement requires change.

Team list, team selection, team ethos, coaching, all need to be addressed.
Mostly fair enough, but which teams go up the middle when they don't have a fast rebound or are not behind and need to take a risk?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Hardwick backs kids to turn Tigers around

Sam Landsberger
Herald Sun
July 8, 2016

DAMIEN Hardwick says Richmond has struck gold with its past two draft hauls and the pain of a failed 2016 season will be short-lived.

Hardwick praised Daniel Rioli’s speed, agility and inside work but said he wanted the first-round pick to improve his uncontested game.

Rioli laid 13 tackles in the VFL last week while the Tigers rank last for tackles this season and won the ‘soft’ stats against Port Adelaide last week.

And so it begins  wont be long and we have a B Ellis clone.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
As others have alluded to.
How ironic things are going to be turned around by kids he has not thought good enough to play in front of the myriad of duds he regularly plays
Can understand supporters talking every kid on the list up but the coach fmd.

How many of those 14 kids will even make it how many are A gradersjeezus h Geez 6 of the 14 i already have grave concerns about.
I wonder if DH appropriate initials has even looked at what other clubs have recruited in recent years and how our kids stack up against them.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
C'mon Claw, this is just a blip in the steam train that is the RFC. We have the best coach in the league with the greatest game plan ever devised, the best recruiting that money can buy, let's not forget that these new recruits are getting the best in development from "Guru Chocco" and remember that we have DanTheMan & BJ Blair getting us the big fish they've been promising 
We will win the premiership next year we are that good   :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Mystery War Chest. Does it actually exist?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Jackstar 1960

Mystery War Chest. Does it actually exist?

Yes it does exist
It kept " inside our four walls "
Lol  :lol :lol :rollin

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
Coach of the team last in tackles wants kid who laid most tackles in either grade last week to work on his outside game more.....says it all....

- Thomas Sowell

tony_montana

Hardwick backs kids to turn Tigers around

Sam Landsberger
Herald Sun
July 8, 2016

DAMIEN Hardwick says Richmond has struck gold with its past two draft hauls and the pain of a failed 2016 season will be short-lived.

Hardwick praised Daniel Rioli’s speed, agility and inside work but said he wanted the first-round pick to improve his uncontested game.

Rioli laid 13 tackles in the VFL last week while the Tigers rank last for tackles this season and won the ‘soft’ stats against Port Adelaide last week.

And so it begins  wont be long and we have a B Ellis clone.

Coach of the team last in tackles wants kid who laid most tackles in either grade last week to work on his outside game more.....says it all....

Groundog day, recall a similar msg when dusty was tearing it up inside in his first 2 seasons, 3 years later our strongest player was an out and out outside receiver. What a coach  :clapping

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
do we want players that are good by foot getting most of their ball inside and having a large portion of their disposals under pressure?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
Rioli doesn't need to work on his outside game, he's quick and a natural....our tackling's a major issue and right now he's one of the few who's sticking them....

- Thomas Sowell