Author Topic: Munich shooting/ terrorist attack  (Read 1607 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Munich shooting/ terrorist attack
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:11:17 AM »
8 confirmed dead and the 3? attackers are still on the loose. Mixed reports on who did it - either it's another Islamic terrorist attack or it's anti-foreigner far-righters.

So sad as Munich is a great place  :(.

Edit: Now they are saying it's 9 dead and one of them may be one of the attackers who shot himself.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

Re: Munich shooting/ terrorist attack
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 12:21:56 PM »
18 year old German-Iranian.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »
Same guy at French truck one, at german one. What a coincidence.

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691144/Horrifying-footage-shows-moment-terrorist-ploughs-truck-screaming-Bastille-Day-crowd-killing-73-Nice.html

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something "out of a bad movie," with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/multiple-people-killed-shooting-munich-shopping-mall

Richard Gutjahr who filmed the Nice France Bastille Day Staged attack is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf. To quote Mossad agent Richard Gutjahr this video is like something "out of a bad movie"
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 03:47:12 PM »
18 year old German-Iranian.
A German who is a descendant (son?) of an Iranian migrant but hates foreigners, especially Turks, attacks on the 5th anniversary of the Breivik Norwegian massacre. Extremists never make any sense which is why they are nutjobs.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 05:13:24 PM »
nut jobs that dont deserve to be given citizenship to this country or any country. If the slightest chance  that they have been radicalised then open the door and send them back to their war torn country.

got no issue with the majority of good law abiding citizens, or any one really who come here and work their arse off. You know like the europeans , chinese and indians are doing and continue to do so. If they are muslim or african i dont care.

These clowns and the somalian 16 years wrecking havoc should be sent back home no ifs or buts. Most of these nutjobs are on welfare and we are paying for them to do what exactly. Preach hate and steal because its easier than working. Problem with this country and many others is there in such thing as zero tolerance.

Whowever comes here should be allowed one chance even after they screw up to make things right. After that FO back where you came from is what i say. Better yet send them to the UAE, you know the place that lets sooo many settle there.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 07:18:38 PM »
nut jobs that dont deserve to be given citizenship to this country or any country. If the slightest chance  that they have been radicalised then open the door and send them back to their war torn country.

got no issue with the majority of good law abiding citizens, or any one really who come here and work their arse off. You know like the europeans , chinese and indians are doing and continue to do so. If they are muslim or african i dont care.

These clowns and the somalian 16 years wrecking havoc should be sent back home no ifs or buts. Most of these nutjobs are on welfare and we are paying for them to do what exactly. Preach hate and steal because its easier than working. Problem with this country and many others is there in such thing as zero tolerance.

Whowever comes here should be allowed one chance even after they screw up to make things right. After that FO back where you came from is what i say. Better yet send them to the UAE, you know the place that lets sooo many settle there.

Agree we need to tighten things down. Particularly through the law and courts. Make it clear what the punishment is for the crime. Mandatory sentences perhaps. For most crimes.

Need to get to the facilitators of home invasions and car jacking caUght - the adult kingpins who send the kids to do the dirty work. Should be a focus.

A mate of mine is very good friends with a senior detective at a high profile Melbourne suburban police station. They flew in a community leader from os to provide law and enforcement advice.

When the local said constabulary started to lay down the law at a certain rail station by aSking for ID, the community leader laughed in everyone's faces, apparently claiming you will not get them to listen, or respect the law here, unless you command respect through beatings.

I ask myself, where are the parents and do they give a poo? And why not? That aside, most teens will have a moral compass by age 13. Troubles me to think others just don't care.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:25:34 AM by Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 08:37:27 PM »
i would have no issue in these kids copping an absolute beating to an inch of their lives, behind closed doors after their one and only chance if they dont reveal their adult kingpins.

After that's done they should all be driven to the airport and sent back to their country and never to return again.

Problem solved.

They are not scared of our law enforcement lets be honest and who would be. I mean Nick Stevo copped 3 months for being found guilty of beating his wife. No biggy hey

Get Guilani here to sort this joint out.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 03:09:21 AM »
This 18 year old was German born though. There's no other country to send your own country's nutters. He was mentally ill and obsessed with mass killings.

They said Sonboly did not appear to have any political motivation, and the incident appeared to be a “classic shooting rampage” and not terrorism. The suspect had been obsessed with books and articles about mass killings “linked to maniacs”. They say he was “obsessed” with mass shootings.

German investigators have established an “obvious link” between Friday’s shooting at a Munich mall and far-right Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik, the city’s police chief said at a press conference Saturday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/shots-fired-in-munich-shopping-centre/news-story/89f962ecaf7c914201ece8d32050e8ee

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »
Apparently was of Iranian extraction and his primary targets were Turks & Arabs because they picked on him at school....
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.