Author Topic: Tiger fallout 'borderline hysterical' says Riewoldt / Jack, Rance support Dimma  (Read 2307 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
 "The process is flawless....it's the players....Yeh...."

Caracella and Balmey.

naturaldisaster

Jack has a point.  Although change IS needed, the media circus and hysteric it has created is just a bit over the top.  However, if thats what is required in order for changes to be made, maybe its a good thing.

and again, just because the players say they support him, doesn;t mean they do.  Blues players backed Malthouse and look where he is.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Jack has a point.  Although change IS needed, the media circus and hysteric it has created is just a bit over the top.  However, if thats what is required in order for changes to be made, maybe its a good thing.

and again, just because the players say they support him, doesn;t mean they do.  Blues players backed Malthouse and look where he is.

Yeah Malthouse is coaching the Recruit team & has them beating the Northern Blues & playing good football. We need him & Dixon down the club to DELIST a few Tigers.
Even those players have more gizzards then Bellis going down the dam wall terrified of heights but they get the job done. Something l can't say for Bellis & Astbury

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Yeah Malthouse is coaching the Recruit team & has them beating the Northern Blues & playing good football. We need him & Dixon down the club to DELIST a few Tigers.
Even those players have more gizzards then Bellis going down the dam wall terrified of heights but they get the job done. Something l can't say for Bellis & Astbury

The Northern Blues Reserves team and can tell you that the result was fixed, it is "reality" TV after all.

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Deny Deny Deny  :banghead

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
They're all scared that if they get a new coach, they're going to have to do some hard work
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
They're all scared that if they get a new coach, they're going to have to do some hard work

They already doing the hard work mate. Richmond are  the hardest working team in the AFL. They just don't realize it. They always chasing the player cause they geve away a 5 metre head start every time. If they man on man  ;D  then they might get found out some of them have old skills & fight that got them there. They wouldn't be so over worked. Some of these other teams wouldn't look so good against us carrying the ball if they were forced into contested ball.

That is when you sack the coach & the coaching staff & get someone who can coach  :snidegrin

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish

The club. (Or Wp, can't remember) claimed he was given a two year deal - largely on the back of Trying to cut down on media pressure...

Weak as urine
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
LMFAO at the club getting the players to trott out the emotive words in the face of pressure (and rightly deserved pressure.

Crotchin - Dimma is FANTASTIC
Riewoldt - Media is HISTERICAL

Youd think crotch was describing a coach who won us a final this year, and a media who were after his head for that sort of performance.

Just more of the same Richmond PR rubbish of covering arses of incompetents and reinforces the need to clean the place out.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
everyone has been throwing adjectives around like confetti
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
more akin to shiete like monkeys
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
LMFAO at the club getting the players to trott out the emotive words in the face of pressure (and rightly deserved pressure.

Crotchin - Dimma is FANTASTIC
Riewoldt - Media is HISTERICAL

Youd think crotch was describing a coach who won us a final this year, and a media who were after his head for that sort of performance.

Just more of the same Richmond PR rubbish of covering arses of incompetents and reinforces the need to clean the place out.

Supporters - Our game style is HIDEOUS

Dougeytherichmondfan

So why with 5 rounds to go did we drop McBean and George, doesnt make sense that now all of a sudden with four rounds to go we will tinker with the line up and introduce some more young players.

Probably because they have made decisions on both those players.

Personally I disagree with the mantra of "just play the kids" insofar as its counterproductive to their development. Instead of having the youth inspired to work hard and finally get a crack at the top level off the back of solid VFL performance just rolling out the carptet for the youth disengages the senior players and creates less of a sense of achievement for the younger guys. I think Melbourne over the past 5-6 years are a really good example of how its not a great model. I think a balance of kids and experience (even if it is mediocre) is a smarter way to go about it (rebuilding). Chances are that most of the "kids" won't turn out to be half as good as everybody's favourite whipping boys Grigg and Chaplin - so why give them preference over the mid to low tier players just because they're young.

In the case of McBean - think the club has made their decision on him; that he's not good enough and will be moved on/delisted (just my opinion), whereas Castagna will get another year or 2.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

Jack has a good point although it must be said that it sometimes feels like the club is constantly taking quaaludes such is the lack of action to some of the most basic things missing from list management, player development and match day tactics
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Let me tell you all, the people currently running club couldn't give two shakes of poo about its members and fans.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018