Author Topic: (KJB) ten Commandments Now On TABLES, not Tablets! Mandela Effect Bible Change  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:08:55 AM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sounds nuts? Yes, but

Isaiah 11: 6

Has changed multiple times the last few months as recently as few days ago lol

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
OK writing this post was triggered by hearing of a mandela effect on a very specific Bible verse.

That verse is Isaiah 11:6:

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them." (NIV Version)

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-6.htm

Reddit has been alive with comments that this verse has somehow changed from what they remember in their childhood.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3vh6pp/the_lionwolf_shall_lay_down_with_the_lamb/

It used to be "The lion shall lay down with the lamb".

Everyone remembers it as being a lion, not a wolf.  Including a pastor named Chris Curtis who has done a youtube presentation about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsTnt1eDdkc

I have checked the couple of Bibles in my home, one NIV, one King James Version, for Isaiah 11:6.  In both of them, the lion has been changed to the wolf.

http://irishchristianperspective.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/the-mandela-effect-in-bible-lion-and.html?m=1

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

:o

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
I've checked other verses in the KJV paper bible I've had for the past 30 years and many other verses have changed as well.
This one is particularly disturbing. It's red line (Geez speaking):
Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Geez taught "love your enemies" - that's the example he set for all humanity while he walked the earth during his first coming. He came "to save, not to destroy." Now it's "slay them before me"!?
The verses before Luk 19:27 don't appear to be correct either. The way I read those, Geez is reciting a parable to take from the "have not's" (poor) and give to those who "have" (rich). He also makes reference to putting money into a "bank for when he returns" (Luk 19:23). A bank!? Seriously?
Here's another one:
Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
Bottles?! It should be wineskins. Corks may fail but bad wine doesn't make bottles break. And since when were there bottles back then?
I'm thankful I've read my Bible enough over the years to know when verses don't look right or are downright wrong.
(IMO, these changes appear to be a Bible version the false prophet and/or anti-Geez will be using in the not-too-distant future.)

Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Cheak a physical bible for poos and giggles
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:25:40 AM by Stalin »

tony_montana

to what end?

Dougeytherichmondfan

I know the book of Mormon was written by a charlatan.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Seeking to share truth found through the name of Geez Geez, the ONE TRUE GOD, and the unchanging, eternal Word of God ( the name of Geez as revealed in Revelation 19:13). 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12, warned us that there would be a strong delusion coming. Amos 8:-11 prophesied that there would come a famine for hearing the Word of the Lord. Daniel 7:25 speaks of changing times and laws. Are you awake yet?

The printed and audible versions of our beloved Holy Scriptures are being nefariously rewritten in these times. Watch this video on QUANTUM COMPUTING

http://www.iabhorcern.org/extol-yeshua-always

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sounds nuts? Yes, but

Isaiah 11: 6

Has changed multiple times the last few months as recently as few days ago lol

Lots of proof ...

http://mandela-effect.epizy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=161&sid=1bf9a5a386531c2737957ee5b5a99d57&ckattempt=1

tony_montana

Yes theyre being altered but not magically via portals like that nut pupported early on in your link

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yes theyre being altered but not magically via portals like that nut pupported early on in your link

Wat ?? You are saying old books the words are changin in them, but it's not magic? Fair enough but what's the go then...

FWIW - A highly rated  professor found computer code in string theory... https://www.sott.net/article/301611-Living-in-the-Matrix-Physicist-finds-computer-code-embedded-in-string-theory

I'm not smart enough to rule out possibilities in relation to such matters / gods, devils quantum computing, CERN, multi universe/ dimensions
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:31:38 AM by Stalin »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hebrews 11 34

"Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens."

It used to say foreign armies not aliens

---

More:  http://beforeitsnews.com/food-and-farming/2016/08/rather-exhaustive-list-of-mandela-effect-affected-scriptures-2-2487421.html
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:29:40 AM by Stalin »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
King James Bible
The God of our fathers raised up Geez, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

----

Tree ...

::)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Proverbs 26:10 KJV version says "The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors."

tony_montana

Spelling and sayings can change cant they? Is there a rule that says otherwise?

Olympiakos
Olympiacos