Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- St Kilda Rd 22  (Read 1837 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- St Kilda Rd 22
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 09:21:13 AM »
So the question is, will Elton go forward or back? Finally moved back forward recently to good effect. My bets he's played in the backline

Forward and will help out in the ruck.

Any chance he could do all the rucking?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2016, 11:09:38 AM »
So the question is, will Elton go forward or back? Finally moved back forward recently to good effect. My bets he's played in the backline

Needed to go back to learn to defend then forward to re-learn how to attack and now back in the AFL to show he can defend... book mark it :thumbsup. Jokes aside, I feel that forward/ruck is the most realistic and what we need.

Feel for the lad though, how many years at the club and only 2 games? Gets his first game in the forward line manned by the Rut Truck and subsequently dropped. Then gets thrown in defense in the VFL. Finally comes back in years later to play on Cloke (when he still had a little bit of form left) and subsequently dropped straight away. A year and a bit later and he's finally thrown back forward in the VFL for a couple of weeks and is now getting an AFL game. Luckily it's against an average team like St Kilda with a couple of talls out but gee the pressure to perform will be huge. Enjoy it while you can, it might be a while before he plays again.

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
Get the feeling Vlastiun will finally play midfield again today.
 :cheers

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2016, 10:16:12 AM »

Any chance he could do all the rucking?

I think it was last year i was reading he was doing alot more rucking during games in the 2nds and was actually going ok for a while. But at (from memory) 197cm not sure hes a good frontline ruck option.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018