Author Topic: Review close to being revealed to supporters with 'implementation plan': O'Neal  (Read 25956 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Lol @ EY
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Damn the lot of em.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
EY is not just an accounting firm. They rank as the best mgmt consulting firm with BCG.

I guess my point was, what gives them any credibility to review and feedback on footy department issues?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I would think it doesnt matter what they release peope will still complain

Don't give out any detail, they are hiding behind it

Give us a summary of the main points, they are hiding stuff

Release the entire report and they are still hifpding things or EY are clueless they are accountants

Damned if you Damned if you don't

And that my boy is how forums operate

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Will the results of the review be as insightful as last year's thorough extensive review.

Will Halfwit get another extension?

Will they shore up our recruiting department as well.  Give them long term contracts to ensure the club is stuffed for the next decade.

Will the plan be as good as the one where they told us they were rebuilding but they were really money balling for the last seven years.

Who gives a stuff what the cup cakes review reveals.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
FJ has been demoted!!

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Francis Jackson remains at the club
Hahahahahaha

Bunch of stuffin losers the lot of them
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Francis Jackson remains at the club
Hahahahahaha

Bunch of stuffin losers the lot of them

Part time though. Sounds like he's being moved along.

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
You haven't got a job but if you can't find one you can stay! FMD

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Apparently Hackson will still be in charge for this year's draft and Williams from next year onwards...though I was under the impression Williams has pretty much been unofficially running the show for the last two drafts anyway....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Apparently Hackson will still be in charge for this year's draft and Williams from next year onwards...though I was under the impression Williams has pretty much been unofficially running the show for the last two drafts anyway....

What are your thoughts on Williams?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Was going to point that out. They've finally realised he's not good enough yet are happy to let it roll on :lol. Interesting if true re: Williams running the show for 2014-15 draft

Offline Tigerman

• Tiger Rookie

Was going to point that out. They've finally realised he's not good enough yet are happy to let it roll on :lol. Interesting if true re: Williams running the show for 2014-15 draft

Apparently as per the article its not Williams heading up recruiting but Matthew Clarke

As part of the changes to the list management and recruiting structure, Matthew Clarke has been promoted to the role of national recruiting manager and will start in that position after the 2016 National Draft. Matthew replaces Francis Jackson, who will remain with the Club in a part-time capacity. The Club expects to make further investments in recruiting in the future.

“Matthew has a great understanding of the recruiting landscape and will now have responsibility for the development of our strategy,” Gale said. “Francis has been a great servant of the Club and we thank him for his contribution in that role over a long period of time.”
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-09-12/football-department-structure-changes

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
You're right  it's Clarke not Williams who'll be in charge next year...funny though, I was definitely told Williams had the most say at the draft these days....just assumed this was the case, it may not be....

What are your thoughts on Williams?

Too early to say and as I just clarified was only told Williams was the main man ....it could've still been Hackson or Clarke....f.e. Ellis - skinny , injury concerns, 49% k.e. - could be a Hackson pick ....Menadue over Blakely reeks of Francis too (though I wanted Harrison Wigg myself so can't really talk)....and Broad last year sounds like an FJ special.....Markov over Crocker (who I think will be a star - plays a bit like Martin) & Collins (who we probably needed more and then they tried to cover that need and replace Dea at the same time with Broad, who's a bit betwixt & between -a half-arsed, too- clever-by-half  strategy, which as I said -reeks of Hackson's m.o.) skinny flanker v big bodied mid/forward..(I'm talking pre-draft assessments, not whether they're any good...) not sure what we saw in Drummond....I thought Butler & McKenzie were scoops but the latter's quit footy and the former hasn't played a game and is strongly rumoured to be for the axe....so who the stuff knows?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.