Author Topic: NASA Director of Astrophysics Paul Hertz - quote on life in the universe and hum  (Read 3195 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

It's funny how everyone seems to assume IF there is alternative life out there, that they are going to be the superior beings... (I get that we are "young" compared to most - as stated in the article)

Offline JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
I don't get that 'advanced' only means scientifically & technologically, or that an alien races' advancements would be used cowardly & destructively.  Surely that says far more about 'us' than it does 'them'.  Fear is the mind killer. 
Sure, these elder alien races may have the ways & means of blowing us to pieces from great distances in fifty different ways, but what if they were also advanced morally, philosophically, ethically & even spiritually?  It would take all aspects of development to create a truly advanced civilization, would such advanced beings still knowingly pull the trigger on a defenseless 'child' like us? 
It would take great fear to wantonly exterminate an inhabited planet, great fear is not the realm of the advanced ...     
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish....

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish

email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

From:terribillionairs@aol.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com  Date: 2015-01-18 19:34 Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

Dear John,    As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.    It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.     Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.   

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.  I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.    I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,  Edgar  Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD  Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek  Apollo 14 astronaut  6th man to walk on the Moon        PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

From:terribillionairs@aol.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com  Date: 2015-01-18 19:34 Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

Dear John,    As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.    It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.     Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.   

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.  I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.    I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,  Edgar  Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD  Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek  Apollo 14 astronaut  6th man to walk on the Moon        PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

Link pls
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Yep just found it, but cheers nonetheless. Saved and fwd'd on to you know whom.

Very nice find btw. Not that id expect those obsessed here with K Kardashians stolen necklace to care.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
The religious (jesuit/pope) overlap with aliens is fascinating

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
The religious (jesuit/pope) overlap with aliens is fascinating

The Catholic Church has one of the largest an most well funded astronomy programs in the world. As youd no doubt be aware.

This aside, as the narrative drifts more seriously towards disclosure it seems traditional power structures dont want to give up their power. Hence control the disclosure and even ensure its a compromised disclosure
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
From:john.podesta@gmail.com To: jim@davidsonpolitics.com  Date: 2015-11-13 00:44 Subject: Re: UFOs

More to come.  On Thursday, November 12, 2015, Jim Davidson <jim@davidsonpolitics.com> wrote:  > John: > > You are now "legitimately" famous - one of my favorite programs on 116 - > quoted you as trying to get to the bottom of UFO reports but that theCIA > had "frozen" out the Clinton administration. > > Jim > > > *Jim Davidson* > Managing Partner DC > Polsinelli > 1401 Eye Street Northwest > Suite 800 > Washington, D.C. 20005 > 202.626.8312 > 202.549.2400 (c)