Author Topic: Band-Aid Solution  (Read 8386 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Band-Aid Solution
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2018, 06:15:30 PM »
Amazing bump  :cheers

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2018, 11:20:28 PM »
We are better off just starting again, years of the fringe players has not worked, I am not sure why they cant see it.

Cause didn't reckons

Chaplin
Grigg
Houli
Morris
Hunt
Hampson
Maric
Hunt
Morris
Yarren and friends

Will win RFC a flag

RFC thinks Betamax and dimma are good at what they so

The circle of life

We could probably go back 3 times more before this lot and find the exact same process being followed. Unreal really and then look at the Dogs, they make the call and look at them now.. do we really think we are so close to a flag that band aiding works?

Maybe we are trying to follow the Swans process but we are failing dismally..

Yes just like the dogs we are going to win the flag next year

Get on board

Ps I am a seer
:clapping
The club that keeps giving.

dwaino

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 12:04:00 AM »
We are better off just starting again, years of the fringe players has not worked, I am not sure why they cant see it.

Cause didn't reckons

Chaplin
Grigg
Houli
Morris
Hunt
Hampson
Maric
Hunt
Morris
Yarren and friends

Will win RFC a flag

The circle of life

We could probably go back 3 times more before this lot and find the exact same process being followed. Unreal really and then look at the Dogs, they make the call and look at them now.. do we really think we are so close to a flag that band aiding works?

Get on board

Ps I am a seer

:clapping ILY Chucky. Great call. I reckon I’ve got some nuffy quotes floating around. Last year taught me not to make them anymore. Sure, I might disagree with some players and team selections but ultimately the club made me eat my hat last year. Now I’m just going with the flow. Not sure how my attitude will be after a few successive bottom 4 finishes but I’ll worry about that then  ;D

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2018, 07:20:31 PM »

Cause didn't reckons

Chaplin
Grigg
Houli
Morris
Hunt
Hampson
Maric
Hunt
Morris
Yarren and friends

Will win RFC a flag

The circle of life

Get on board

Ps I am a seer

:clapping ILY Chucky. Great call. I reckon I’ve got some nuffy quotes floating around. Last year taught me not to make them anymore. Sure, I might disagree with some players and team selections but ultimately the club made me eat my hat last year. Now I’m just going with the flow. Not sure how my attitude will be after a few successive bottom 4 finishes but I’ll worry about that then  ;D

Yeh I’ve got plenty out there

Still can’t believe Astbury turned into a half decent footballer, had him well and truly written off