Author Topic: Puma - Richmond's Apparel Partner [merged]  (Read 20370 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Puma - Richmond's Apparel Partner [merged]
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2017, 10:24:53 PM »
"Oh were from Tiger urine cake and black,  oh we're from tiger land"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2017, 10:43:37 PM »
"Oh were from Tiger urine cake and black,  oh we're from tiger land"
Have you ever seen our jumper in the 60's and 70's. Pretty much the same yellow.

OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
No it isn't.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2017, 11:26:45 PM »

Sightly faded second shot, and a bit less bright but not that far off considering the different material of the jumpers.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2017, 01:47:00 AM »

Sightly faded second shot, and a bit less bright but not that far off considering the different material of the jumpers.

Think you need your eyes checked. The old jumper is orangey yellow and the new one is lemony yellow. The only similarity is that they are both tones of yellow.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »

Think you need your eyes checked. The old jumper is orangey yellow and the new one is lemony yellow. The only similarity is that they are both tones of yellow.
It is to an extent. Look at Jumpers later in the 80's and 90's and they were much more orange than the 60's and 70's. So that is what I'm saying. The current jumper is closer to the 60's and 70's jumper than the 80's and 90's version. I don't find it too bad. At least the black is black.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 12:21:24 PM »

Its along way off. A number of shades different. Would be like collingwood having black and grey, or carlton in royal blue.

Doc youve lost it.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2017, 01:02:01 PM »
Never compare colors in photos take decades apart!  Red balance is a real thing & it changes the shade of yellows in particular.  Note how Royce's skin tone is much redder & darker in the old photo compared to the new photo taken with a high definition digital camera ... that difference in red balance goes through all of the colors & affects the yellow most of all.  There's your difference folks!   ::)
The new jumpers are going to look fantastic!   
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2017, 01:25:26 PM »
Never compare colors in photos take decades apart!  Red balance is a real thing & it changes the shade of yellows in particular.  Note how Royce's skin tone is much redder & darker in the old photo compared to the new photo taken with a high definition digital camera ... that difference in red balance goes through all of the colors & affects the yellow most of all.  There's your difference folks!   ::)
Exactly! :clapping
I took the fact that the older photos had more red through them changing the shade to a slightly more orange look than it was in reality. I assumed others would do the same... ::)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2017, 02:29:27 PM »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »
I took the fact that the older photos had more red through them changing the shade to a slightly more orange look than it was in reality. I assumed others would do the same... ::)

Theres your difference? Exactly?

LMFAO I suppose photos taken in 2016 of premiership jumpers (Billy Barrots no less) from 1969 go redder too?

Seriously......you guys are fried
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2017, 06:43:37 PM »

LMFAO I suppose photos taken in 2016 of premiership jumpers (Billy Barrots no less) from 1969 go redder too?

Digital camera's white balance can influence colour greatly. Also, do you really think the yellow of a jumper from 1969 is the same today as it was in 1969? A jumper that was also worn and sweated in at the time.

I have also said that the yellow is a little more orange and todays is a little more lemon but it's not that far off the older jumpers. Of the jumpers from the 1980's and 90s, it is very different.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »
the old one is definately warmer.  The new one has drifted into the lemon direction.  Hawthorn has slowly been changing their poo ochre into our original yellow and their fecal brown is now so dark it is almost black.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2017, 07:48:58 PM »

Digital camera's white balance can influence colour greatly. Also, do you really think the yellow of a jumper from 1969 is the same today as it was in 1969? A jumper that was also worn and sweated in at the time.

I have also said that the yellow is a little more orange and todays is a little more lemon but it's not that far off the older jumpers. Of the jumpers from the 1980's and 90s, it is very different.

You're taking the pee right?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »

What do i really think? I think you are so far off the mark that you are surely stringing us along!

Im done.
"Sliding doors moment.