Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 915667 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2006, 05:53:33 PM »
Great photos. thanks! :clapping

Bulluss

« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2006, 05:28:18 PM »
Anyone else planning on going to training tomorrow?

As i am still on holidays i am planning on going down. I will have my 2 little kids with me, so if anyone else is there please come and say hello.

I will try and take some photos to post also and a report but dont expect it to be upto MT's standard.

Jackstar

« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »
I am  ;)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »
I'll try to make it to training but no guarantees.

Btw Punt Road Oval was all lit up tonight as I was heading home from work. Does anyone know what was happening there? ???
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Bulluss

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2006, 03:38:19 PM »
Training was short and sharp this morning.

Players spent approx an hour out on the track and the main focus from the drills was direct movement of the footy. It appears that we are going to play mainly down the corridor this week against the blues.

The main drill had four groups, one in each end and one on either wing (right on the boundary) the ball would move from one to the wing and then to a leading forward. Staff and Clever were the two leading forwards down my end and i think Richo and maybe Chubba were down the Brunton Ave end (not 100% sure)

The talk amongst the group was fantastic with all the players sounding very upbeat and talking tomorrow's game as a big one in the context of our season. David King and Wheadon conducted most of the drills with a big demand on a high skill level and a high intensity also. Knobel and Krak also trained with the main group, Knobel trained well and looks back on track, Krak was a disgrace and is just too lazy for my liking. He does do some good things, but doesnt seem that interested out there on the track. In particular they performed a drill were they had three lines on either side and the players had to run through and handball under pressure from two guys in red tops who were meant to tackle. Krak was in a red top for a while and i dont think i seen him lay a hand on someone with maybe one exception (he tackled Staff) and he is meant to be our best tackler.

Wallace spoke with Tuck and Deledio at the same time, obviously about their roles for tomorrow night. He also spoke with Hartigan at length and it appeared to me that Hartigans body language changed after that and i think he may be dropped this week. Raines looks great out on the track and his skill level is great. Clever looks to be a great mark and he also seems to be failry confident within himself.

If there is going to be 2 changes, it would more than likely be Knobel and Clever for Hartigan and Pattison.

All in all it was a fairly good session ahead of tomorrow nights game.

I have taken some photos which i emailed to MT and WP, i never have much luck posting them on here.

Got a few close ups of Simmo and Raines, that should keep Julz and Moi happy  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2006, 03:49:29 PM »
Great report Bully  :cheers  :clapping  :thumbsup

David King and Wheadon conducted most of the drills with a big demand on a high skill level and a high intensity also.

That's good to hear. I thought last week we were sloppy at training but then again we won the game when it mattered so there you go lol.

LOL @ Krak coming into the team after Bully's spray  ;D.

Bulluss

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »
I am bewildered MT  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2006, 04:01:58 PM »
A quick question Bully - who was absent (Browny?) and who was in the rehab group?

Bulluss

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
Browny wasnt to be seen.

The only people i seen out on the ground was Gaspar and one other who i couldnt recognise. They were down the other end of the ground mainly doing some kicking. I was waiting until they came off to see who the other person was but i got distracted and when i looked again they were gorn. Gas appeared to be moving well and was kicking fine.

The other person who was out there and didnt train was JON. He ran a few laps, did some stretching and then some light kicking.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
Browny wasnt to be seen.

The only people i seen out on the ground was Gaspar and one other who i couldnt recognise. They were down the other end of the ground mainly doing some kicking. I was waiting until they came off to see who the other person was but i got distracted and when i looked again they were gorn. Gas appeared to be moving well and was kicking fine.

The other person who was out there and didnt train was JON. He ran a few laps, did some stretching and then some light kicking.

Cheers Bully. The other could have been Casserly (#37).

Bulluss

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2006, 05:10:13 PM »
You may be right MT, they were only wearing white t shirts so they didnt have a number.

He was a right footer thought with fair hair.

LMAO@ us playing Guess Who  ;D

Moi

« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2006, 05:41:20 PM »
Got a few close ups of Simmo and Raines, that should keep Julz and Moi happy  ;D
Julz and i are training you boys well - keep up the good reports lol

Offline Miss B Haven

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2006, 05:44:29 PM »
Julz and i are training you boys well - keep up the good reports lol
I appreciate them as well  :o  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2006, 06:19:02 PM »
You may be right MT, they were only wearing white t shirts so they didnt have a number.

He was a right footer thought with fair hair.

LMAO@ us playing Guess Who  ;D

LOL.  Yep that'll be most likely Cass.

Jackstar

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2006, 06:26:14 PM »
A quick question Bully - who was absent (Browny?) and who was in the rehab group?

Browny was in the pool