Author Topic: Tirade against Fremantle posted on ex-Docker Shane Yarran’s facebook page  (Read 1210 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Expletive-laden tirade against Fremantle Football Club posted on Shane Yarran’s Facebook page

Herald Sun/Perth Now
December 24, 2016 12:15pm

AN explosive and expletive-laden tirade aimed at the Fremantle Football Club has been posted on former Docker Shane Yarran’s Facebook page.

It has yet to be confirmed whether the comments were written by Yarran or if his account had been hacked.

The inflammatory social media spray included two separate posts targeting the club’s culture and took aim at Dockers coach Ross Lyon.

“Fremantle Dockers are the worst club in AFL history,” one post read. “It took me to be drafted by them to see with my own eyes.”

Another post read: “Fremantle Dockers is the fakiest AFL club in the combition (sic) ... promise you they will never win a premaship (sic). OK, Ross Lyon, f---ing give it up.”

One post included a scathing attack on Brownlow medallist Nat Fyfe.

“Nathan Fyfe is the most hated player at the club... move on no one likes you... up yourself so much you can’t get your head out of your ass (sic).”

Both posts made unsubstantiated allegations of drug use at the Dockers.

Fremantle officials have been unable to contact Yarran to confirm the legitimacy of the posts on Friday.

Yarran is believed to be on holiday in the Kimberley.

“The club is aware of comments posted from Shane Yarran’s social media account,” a Fremantle spokesman said.

“The authenticity of the posts is yet to be verified as being made by Shane and, as such, the club will not make further comment.”

Yarran, who is currently facing two assault charges over separate incidents, announced his retirement from the AFL this week.

Fremantle boss Steve Rosich said the club would continue to support Yarran in his retirement.

Yarran played 10 games for Fremantle after he was selected with pick 61 in the 2015 national draft.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/fremantle/expletiveladen-tirade-against-fremantle-football-club-posted-on-shane-yarrans-facebook-page/news-story/6d59c82ee97f03ea5b182cdeb5d7828e

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Just because the afl and the club say the accusations are unsubstantiated, doesn't make it so.

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
If anyone wants the screenshot, PM me
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Or better yet, refer to my post on another thread

Not Whitfield related but it is slightly drug related...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0WC1VOXUAAU2F8.jpg
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:22:59 AM by one-eyed »