Author Topic: [Merged:] Richard Tambling/ Tambling's hammy  (Read 7113 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: [unconfirmed:] Tambling's hammy
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2006, 06:19:23 AM »
may i let you all in on a little secret 3 weeks ago tuck was in a similair situation where he was icing his hammy and he jsut said he had a small bit of pain and was icing it just to be safe and im thinking maybe tambo was doing the same

if thats the case fair enough for tucky, but bling already has a big history with this hammy problem which does raise concerns

letsgetiton!

Re: Richard Tambling.
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2006, 06:37:52 AM »
Nah- coz I think miller would be smart enough to offload him back to west australia for a  good deal. It would be better however that we fix this problem asap.

miller maybe bo ok at his job, but he does have his faults. such as he isnt as smart as he thinks he is, 2/ he is arrogant and 3/ he is not willing to take advice from others on issues which he thinks he knows more about!!! eg blings hammy

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2006, 08:25:40 AM »
I only mentioned Bowen cause I remember Hubby had to get some when he was having bad sciatica problems a couple of years ago.  My hip was :thumbsup out last week and apart from the obvious lower back problems, I was having a crampy like feeling in my left leg.  Went to the chiropractor and all better.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »
Nah- coz I think miller would be smart enough to offload him back to west australia for a  good deal. It would be better however that we fix this problem asap.

miller maybe bo ok at his job, but he does have his faults. such as he isnt as smart as he thinks he is, 2/ he is arrogant and 3/ he is not willing to take advice from others on issues which he thinks he knows more about!!! eg blings hammy

Right on the money there X IMO!

Offline Axel

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2006, 09:42:54 AM »
theres been no word at all about a hammy the only one to say a hammy is Bee Dee from bigfooty

I was simply refering to the below thread

- http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=2563.0
yeh ok.. after training today we should know for sure whats his down
Nathan Foleys #1 Fan

letsgetiton!

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2006, 09:58:35 AM »
I only mentioned Bowen cause I remember Hubby had to get some when he was having bad sciatica problems a couple of years ago.  My hip was :thumbsup out last week and apart from the obvious lower back problems, I was having a crampy like feeling in my left leg.  Went to the chiropractor and all better.

u never know julz, bowen my help bling also, the thing that irrates me is the medicos involved in afl would not allow athletes to seek "alternative"  treatments, basically they are stuck in the medical system

where about in qld are u from, its good ur chiro can help u. i have a contact up there who is a very good chiro

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
may i let you all in on a little secret 3 weeks ago tuck was in a similair situation where he was icing his hammy and he jsut said he had a small bit of pain and was icing it just to be safe and im thinking maybe tambo was doing the same
bling already has a big history with this hammy problem which does raise concerns

Very much so.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2006, 12:15:24 PM »
Chiropractors are evil and ripoffs/jews, they scare you into coming back for more sessions when you don't need them!

Well thats what today tonight told me anyway!  :P

Offline Axel

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2006, 12:35:32 PM »

if thats the case fair enough for tucky, but bling already has a big history with this hammy problem which does raise concerns
yeh i know what your saying im just clinging on to hope that the club is just being careful with him, as they were with shane
Nathan Foleys #1 Fan

blx

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2006, 01:09:26 PM »
I agree in that i dearly, dearly HOPE that the club is looking into every possible alternative to help richie nip this problem in the bud. Sadly the early warning signs show that the current arrangements are not working. I hope this is the ONLY wakeup call the medicos need to 'switch their light on' and put something else in place.

Im finding all this "he's gone" "another merenda" talk very pre-emptive. Lets all take a step back and remember theres a looonng long way to go before the end of this boys career and being so fatalistic at this point is'nt doing either of us any good and as for the real outcome, NO-ONE knows for sure.

Speculating with such forked tounges about an unknown future only serves to fill hawthorns sails, now surely were all wiser than that are'nt we? 

blx

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
why are there 2 topics on the same subject?

merge please...

Offline Axel

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 01:12:49 PM »
I agree in that i dearly, dearly HOPE that the club is looking into every possible alternative to help richie nip this problem in the butt. Sadly the early warning signs show that the current arrangements are not working. I hope this is the ONLY wakeup call the medicos need to 'switch their light on' and put something else in place.

Im finding all this "he's gone" "another merenda" talk very pre-emptive. Lets all take a step back and remember theres a long way to go before the end of this boys career and being so fatalistic at this point is'nt doing either of us any good as the real outcome no-one knows.

Speculating with such forked tounges about an unknown future only serves to fill hawthorns supporters sails, now surely were all wiser than that are'nt we? 

Great post come on guys lets be positive we know the potential he has, we know he has had injury trouble but no need to be all negative about it the kid is still 19
Nathan Foleys #1 Fan

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 02:25:20 PM »
why are there 2 topics on the same subject?

merge please...

You've got to be joking, I don't think we have ever had a merged thread on this board and thank Geez for that. So many good discussions get lost and hidden when some idiot thinks everything has to get merged. NO MERGING OF THREADS.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

blx

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 03:38:36 PM »
wow, you put forward a logical suggestion and you get insinuated to be an idiot. hmmmm

letsgetiton!

bling missed training today
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »
yep, looks like bling has a problem. back to the drawing board and back to the gym 4 him :weights