Author Topic: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night  (Read 10845 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »
"No criminal record, not a criminal done nothing wrong bla bla bla" has now turned into "okay well yeah he did but show me proof he is still doing it now". If this was another players dad, doesn't even have to be from another team (i.e. Conca), I'm positive we wouldn't see so many excuses

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 02:57:43 PM »
"No criminal record, not a criminal done nothing wrong bla bla bla" has now turned into "okay well yeah he did but show me proof he is still doing it now". If this was another players dad, doesn't even have to be from another team (i.e. Conca), I'm positive we wouldn't see so many excuses

What are the "excuses"?
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 03:28:24 PM »
Dutton for PM and so say I.... :clapping
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »

Yeah, well said :help, until one day his/the ridiculous laws affect you, your family or one of your friends. Country has gone to poo. Deport the innocent, let the terrorists in and protect the pedo's..... great bloke.

Typical comment from someone who doesn't have a clue or someone who supports undemocratic laws and behaviours from a narcissist.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

"Rucks:

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »

Yeah, well said :help, until one day his/the ridiculous laws affect you, your family or one of your friends. Country has gone to poo. Deport the innocent, let the terrorists in and protect the pedo's..... great bloke.

Typical comment from someone who doesn't have a clue or someone who supports undemocratic laws and behaviours from a narcissist.

Neither I nor my immediate family break the law or associate with criminals and even if we did, we are all Australian citizens so  I'd say we don't have that much to fear....and had Martin Sr. just bothered to take out Australian citizenship in the quarter of a century that he resided here he would in fact still be here himself....

Suppose you accept this instead...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206744/NSW-Police-officer-accused-raping-nine-year-old-girl.html

Well that's some pretty sweet logic there.....but I'll play just for shytes & giggles anyway... presuming he's gulity, if he's not a citizen then deport him too after he's completed a lengthy jail sentence....otherwise the lengthy jail sentence which would hopefully include  regular beatings and castration at the hands of his fellow inmates will suffice...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 04:02:32 PM »

Neither I nor my immediate family break the law or associate with criminals and even if we did, we are all Australian citizens so we I'd say we don't have that much to fear....and had Martin Sr. just bothered to take out Australian citizzenship in the quarter of a century that he resided here he would in fact still be here himself....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206744/NSW-Police-officer-accused-raping-nine-year-old-girl.html

Well that's some pretty sweet logic there.....but I'll play just for shytes & giggles anyway... presuming he's gulity, if he's not a citizen then deport him too after he's completed a lengthy jail sentence....otherwise the lengthy jail sentence which would hopefully include  regular beatings and castration at the hands of his fellow inmates will suffice...

He hasn't broken any law that saw him deported. So every one that comes to Australia should become a citizen for fear of being deported for no other reason than who they associate with....

So now you can use the words "presuming he is guilty" but Shane Martin isn't and he has copped far worse than this scumbag will. Also, did you notice the gap between the years of the crime and the conviction....anything funny there??

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 04:03:56 PM »
Fact is, Shane has been deported for being in a club, that's about it.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 04:07:47 PM »
What about this Dio, would you like this where you kids go??

http://www.shared.com/mom-infuriated-after-daughter-is-taught-about-islam-in-school-2032886703.html/?utm_source=shrd&utm_medium=facebook

Or where they can walk out during our anthem, or not shake another class mates hand......this is where we are heading, this great country... :help

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

"Rucks:

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 04:16:01 PM »

Neither I nor my immediate family break the law or associate with criminals and even if we did, we are all Australian citizens so we I'd say we don't have that much to fear....and had Martin Sr. just bothered to take out Australian citizzenship in the quarter of a century that he resided here he would in fact still be here himself....

He hasn't broken any law that saw him deported. So every one that comes to Australia should become a citizen for fear of being deported for no other reason than who they associate with....

So now you can use the words "presuming he is guilty" but Shane Martin isn't and he has copped far worse than this scumbag will. Also, did you notice the gap between the years of the crime and the conviction....anything funny there??

No.

...and you wouldn't give a stuff if he wasn't a biker and the father of one of our best players.....

http://www.shared.com/mom-infuriated-after-daughter-is-taught-about-islam-in-school-2032886703.html/?utm_source=shrd&utm_medium=facebook

Or where they can walk out during our anthem, or not shake another class mates hand......this is where we are heading, this great country... :help

What's that got to do with this?  I'm tempted to say something regarding "strawman" but frankly it'd be lost on you....

Or this..

http://www.speeddirection.com/outlaw-motorcycle-clubs-a-government-lie-exposed/

Wow - pro-biker website publishes pro-biker article, fancy that....

- Thomas Sowell

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 04:22:38 PM »

No.

...and you wouldn't give a stuff if he wasn't a biker and the father of one of our best players.....

What's that got to do with this?  I'm tempted to say something regarding "strawman" but frankly it'd be lost on you....

Or this..

http://www.speeddirection.com/outlaw-motorcycle-clubs-a-government-lie-exposed/

Wow - pro-biker website publishes pro-biker article, fancy that....

Yeah I would give a stuff, it's about morals, which Dutton clearly has none of. The people of this country will regret supporting the poo Government and what they are doing one day.

We cant support a bloke who has done nothing wrong in this country but we support other countries laws, rules and beliefs...how does that work?

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 04:40:11 PM »

Let's get some things clear here. I doubt Shane Martin would have been deported if he wasn't the father of a high profile player. The government wants maximum publicity for what amounts to be a token gesture to fix up law and order in his country.

Shane has not broken any known laws for many years now. Why deport him now?

What distinct criteria has he breached? Is it just up to the whim of the government who gets deported or do those at risk know what boundaries they must not cross?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 04:47:19 PM »

Let's get some things clear here. I doubt Shane Martin would have been deported if he wasn't the father of a high profile player. The government wants maximum publicity for what amounts to be a token gesture to fix up law and order in his country.

What distinct criteria has he breached? Is it just up to the whim of the government who gets deported or do those at risk know what boundaries they must not cross?

Exactly!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »

Yeah but if he was a muslim half of you blokes would be more comfortable with the deportation.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018