Author Topic: JLT 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Mt Gambier  (Read 2522 times)

Jackstar 1960

Re: JLT 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Mt Gambier
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 02:03:03 PM »
Anyone here making the trip across the border?

For those that are:

Tickets for the match are available through Ticketek, from $20 (Adults), $15 Concession, $5 (Junior)

General Admission Entry is free for Club Members using your membership card and is subject to capacity. However, due to the expected popularity of this match, we recommend upgrading HERE to ensure entry.

This Saturday’s open training session will run from approx 4.00pm at Malseed Park in Mount Gambier.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/game-day-hub

Yes, i am driving over with missus & daughter, arriving about 4 hopefully so may get to the training session
You're a legend Taz, would appreciate a match report.

Will see what I can do :)

Also a detailed analysis of Hampsons form at the training session would be appreciated

He won't be there
Hopefully will play next week at Moe

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »
Anyone here making the trip across the border?

For those that are:

Tickets for the match are available through Ticketek, from $20 (Adults), $15 Concession, $5 (Junior)

General Admission Entry is free for Club Members using your membership card and is subject to capacity. However, due to the expected popularity of this match, we recommend upgrading HERE to ensure entry.

This Saturday’s open training session will run from approx 4.00pm at Malseed Park in Mount Gambier.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/game-day-hub

Yes, i am driving over with missus & daughter, arriving about 4 hopefully so may get to the training session
You're a legend Taz, would appreciate a match report.

Will see what I can do :)

Also a detailed analysis of Hampsons form at the training session would be appreciated

He won't be there

Ok Thanks

If anyone is going to Moe a detailed report on Hammer would be appreciated

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 03:18:00 PM »
I will do my best
Mt Gambier and Moe for you 😉

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 03:27:16 PM »

He won't be there

His exemplary training standards are dropping

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 03:37:51 PM »
Port's squad for those interested:

1. Travis Boak, 2. Sam Powell-Pepper, 3. Jake Neade, 4. Patrick Ryder, 8. Hamish Hartlett, 9. Robbie Gray, 12. Jackson Trengove, 15. Karl Amon, 16. Oliver Wines, 17. Tom Clurey, 20. Chad Wingard, 21. Jared Polec, 22. Charlie Dixon, 23. Matthew Lobbe, 24. Jarman Impey, 26. Riley Bonner, 27. Brett Eddy, 28. Willem Drew, 29. Jasper Pittard, 30. Joe Atley, 31. Aidyn Johnson, 33. Darcy Byrne-Jones, 34. Will Snelling, 36. Jack Hombsch, 39. Justin Westhoff, 42. Tom Jonas, 43. Dan Houston, 46. Sam Gray, 48. Nathan Krakouer

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/afl-preseason-see-all-the-week-three-jlt-community-series-teams/news-story/9513c793328c1d20fcc50a28e1e1e3ec

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 07:12:02 PM »
Short, Menadue and Drummond need to lift as others could be going past them. Competition for spots is great but I am a big fan of Short and Menadue and believe they are needed in the 22 for us to improve. Lift boys!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2017, 07:24:59 PM »
when is mena due?

Yeah-a, he's Stewie Dew
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 09:09:01 PM »
Short, Menadue and Drummond need to lift as others could be going past them. Competition for spots is great but I am a big fan of Short and Menadue and believe they are needed in the 22 for us to improve. Lift boys!
It's hard to lift if you are not playing. Yet they keep playing BEllis even if he averaged 7m gained per possession in the last game....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 09:34:05 PM »
It's hard to lift if you are not playing. Yet they keep playing BEllis even if he averaged 7m gained per possession in the last game....

Agree... can't be an attitude issue as they are both very driven individuals and i don't believe they are injured. They can lift their performance during every session throughout the week to force their way back. B. Ellis needs a complete overhaul as his current style is inept in every way.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 11:21:37 PM »

They call him the Pitching wedge
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »

Agree... can't be an attitude issue as they are both very driven individuals and i don't believe they are injured. They can lift their performance during every session throughout the week to force their way back. B. Ellis needs a complete overhaul as his current style is inept in every way.

Not sure why you'd have a favourites policy when you jobs on the line. Like the ending to the movie Thelma and Louise 
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »

Not sure why you'd have a favourites policy when you jobs on the line. Like the ending to the movie Thelma and Louise

That's the scary thing maybe it's not playing favorites but an inability to see the obvious.

One of the reasons why Dimmas time should be over but he has one last hurrah to save his bacon

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 01:50:35 PM »
Chol & Batch out, Connor M & Lambo in

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 03:38:05 PM »
you sure?