Author Topic: Two things that couldn't be clearer heading into round 1  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Two things that couldn't be clearer heading into round 1
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 12:35:39 AM »
Two things..

1. We are still soft.
2. Hardwick is still a liar that can't coach.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Two things that couldn't be clearer heading into round 1
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 08:02:34 AM »
1. Don't play Houli
2. Don't play BEllis

Bit harsh
50 possessions between them

It's not about quantity, it s about quality

Staggering they played Houli. Hasn't played all preseason why didn't he come back via the VFL? Should not play round 1. He was very poor. Clearly underdone, so he was a liability. Our back half in the frost quarter were terrible. The positive signs showed in the first 2 weeks with the way they had gelled together was non existent in first 20 minutes. Damage done, game effectively over.

Ellis was better today BUT he played alot on Maine. That contest was about butter (ellis) versus margarine  (Maine), think peole shoud be able to follow me here

The selection of Houli should not surprise anyone. They still feel obligated to pick after he left Essendon for the Tigers all those years ago :wallywink
Ellis on Mayne isn't the fault of the player, it's the fault of the coaching panel who were stupid enough to put a midfielder on a key position player.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”