Author Topic: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West  (Read 20413 times)

Ruanaidh

Islamic Terror Attacks on the West
« on: March 23, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »
Thought this needed  a generic repository for the regular "cultural enrichment' contribution (over 1400 years) the Mohammedans have made to human evolution.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:03:57 PM by Ruanaidh »

Ruanaidh

Re: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 01:22:12 PM »
The London attack yesterday is rumoured to have been perpetrated by a swine(pun intended) who was a mouthpiece for Islam. We are in a war, as such all borders in allied (western ) countries must be closed to Muslim immigrants forthwith and expulsions can begin. Reproach between NATO and Russia is a necessity as is a new crusade through the Infested areas in the M/E.

tony_montana

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 01:30:49 PM »
Reading todays news and update, I dont think Ive seen the term Islamic terrorist used once - wonder why.. and then the left try and use the argument that news outlets are trying to stir up anti muslim sentiment  ::) On the contrary, It is bloodyobvious there is an unspoken strategy by all media and gvt to not use the term Islam and terror in the same sentence. That is what is peeing the masses off! Stop sweeping it under the rug and be open about. Most people arent bigots and just want to be able to have open dialect without being screamed own as a bigot. Call a spade a spade - was it in the name of Islam? if so say it! ordinary people wont go half cocked labelling all muslims terrorists.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 01:40:21 PM »
Reading todays news and update, I dont think Ive seen the term Islamic terrorist used once - wonder why.. and then the left try and use the argument that news outlets are trying to stir up anti muslim sentiment  ::) On the contrary, It is bloodyobvious there is an unspoken strategy by all media and gvt to not use the term Islam and terror in the same sentence. That is what is peeing the masses off! Stop sweeping it under the rug and be open about. Most people arent bigots and just want to be able to have open dialect without being screamed own as a bigot. Call a spade a spade - was it in the name of Islam? if so say it! ordinary people wont go half cocked labelling all muslims terrorists.
Well observed Tony. That is the reason why I began the Title in the manner I did. If I distinguish between individuals at all I do so based on country of origin. Islam is an anti human political ideology that I will not give recognition to other than to denigrate its insane premise and practise. France needs to grow some nuts and install Marie Le Pen. The left is in a tizzy following Geert Wilders stumble in the Netherlands but the Merkel reckoning also beckons. One thing to note is that all true Muslims are primed Terrorists as they follow the teachings of Allah as translated by Mohammed and Allah called for Jihad against apostates (109 verses in the Quran). If only WP could have moderated that  ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:07:30 PM by Ruanaidh »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 08:54:30 PM »
Interesting comments. I wonder if other types share the same view :shh
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:39:56 PM by one-eyed »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 10:49:47 AM »
Interesting comments. I wonder if other types share the same view :shh
The apologists have obviously not read the Quran. To the 'lazy left' I say this...Just read the ending to see how you would fare after the time of the 'Mahdi' and know that Mohammedans are readying for this time........It is their pledge.

One more thing to ponder...Why isn't the Quran considered to be a 'hate speech' manual under current left concocted laws?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:40:07 PM by one-eyed »

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 11:58:47 AM »
Triggered anybody?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Ruanaidh

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 03:55:11 PM »
The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky! The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again. Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin. I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2017, 08:32:45 PM »
The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky! The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again. Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin. I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.

What western country would be likely to ban Islam first do you think?

And i wonder what event would cause that, i thought 9/11 may have been the trigger for the US

Ruanaidh

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 09:59:09 PM »

What western country would be likely to ban Islam first do you think?

And i wonder what event would cause that, i thought 9/11 may have been the trigger for the US
When you look at the countries in the west where the prevalence of Muslims and returning Jihadis are the greatest you will find the political tinder. My tip is France, particularly if Le Pen wins the upcoming election. The event will be an uprising to laws demanded by the populace that restrict the practising of Islamic rituals i.e. not in line with Sharia law dictates. Le Pen is a strong women who will come down hard on any transgressors. Islam is not compatible with the western tradition and will never evolve or reform. It is a mish mash of stolen and then perverted ideals cobbled together over a 20 year period in the 7th Century in order to lure adherents into a criminal, expansionist cult. Reason, backed by a hammer will win the day. That and 5 billion adversaries.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 05:27:31 AM »
The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky!
ISIS normally jump quickly to claim responsibility for terrorist attacks like this but they haven't with this one AFAIK. No confirmation of any group other than the suicide bomber's identity. Sounds at this stage that the terrorist bombing could be linked to Chechens which is not uncommon in Russia over the years.

The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again.
:huh3

Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin.
Yeah, let's join someone who oversaw militants in another country that blew a passenger plane out of the sky with Aussies on it without ever facing justice for their crime. Not to mention Putin cosying up to the Russian Orthodox Church by reintroducing draconian religious laws. 

I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.
Thomas Jefferson didn't want a ban on Islam or any other religion for that matter. He supported and pretty much founded freedom of religion in the US. What he was against was political leaders and organised institutions using and abusing religion simply for their own lust for power and wealth at the expense of individual liberty. He opposed the Christian monarchies and nations of Europe for their repression of religious minorities (especially Jews), and as president he opposed the Islamic Barbary States for demanding tribute from American ships using the Mediterranean Sea and went to war to crush their slavery pirates.

As someone who wasn't an adherent to religious orthodoxy, he didn't just accept the "holy books" as they were written and interpreted. When the ambassador of Tripoli tried to justify attacks on American ships by saying the Quran allowed it, Jefferson went and got his own copy of the Quran (which is still in the Congress Library I believe). After the US Navy went in twice, suddenly piracy wasn't Quranic anymore and it stopped. Jefferson also literally cut the Bible's gospels into pieces and removed all the supernatural miracle divine parts and then glued the remainder back together to create a new 'bible' on the life of Geez the man.     
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ruanaidh

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 07:58:30 AM »
The religion of pieces strikes again. 15 dead, many more wounded. I wouldn't want to to be a 'moderate freedom fighter' in Syria ATM....oh look....there goes another 'white helmet' ...blasted 200 metres into the sky!
ISIS normally jump quickly to claim responsibility for terrorist attacks like this but they haven't with this one AFAIK. No confirmation of any group other than the suicide bomber's identity. Sounds at this stage that the terrorist bombing could be linked to Chechens which is not uncommon in Russia over the years.

The wests treachery ala the Crimean and Afghanistan Wars cannot be repeated again.
:huh3

Trump must form a military alliance with Putin and rid us all of this vermin.
Yeah, let's join someone who oversaw militants in another country that blew a passenger plane out of the sky with Aussies on it without ever facing justice for their crime. Not to mention Putin cosying up to the Russian Orthodox Church by reintroducing draconian religious laws. 

I see a day when Islam will be outlawed in the West just as Jefferson wanted in the US soon after it's formation. The great man that he was.
Thomas Jefferson didn't want a ban on Islam or any other religion for that matter. He supported and pretty much founded freedom of religion in the US. What he was against was political leaders and organised institutions using and abusing religion simply for their own lust for power and wealth at the expense of individual liberty. He opposed the Christian monarchies and nations of Europe for their repression of religious minorities (especially Jews), and as president he opposed the Islamic Barbary States for demanding tribute from American ships using the Mediterranean Sea and went to war to crush their slavery pirates.

As someone who wasn't an adherent to religious orthodoxy, he didn't just accept the "holy books" as they were written and interpreted. When the ambassador of Tripoli tried to justify attacks on American ships by saying the Quran allowed it, Jefferson went and got his own copy of the Quran (which is still in the Congress Library I believe). After the US Navy went in twice, suddenly piracy wasn't Quranic anymore and it stopped. Jefferson also literally cut the Bible's gospels into pieces and removed all the supernatural miracle divine parts and then glued the remainder back together to create a new 'bible' on the life of Geez the man.     
you are on ignore so my response will be short.

1/ Who mentioned IS??????
2/ Do some reading
3/ Obfuscation attempt
4/ Jefferson purchased the Quran (which was eviscerated in his version) in order to understand the enemy.  After his experiences he regretted not writing a clause within the constitution banning it. The Barbary murderers didn't cease piracy because it  "wasn't Quranic"...Wtf Ru talking about! They did so because they were arse kicked. As I have mentioned before, this began a series of US and UK actions that liberated Africa (and Europe for that matter) from Muslim imposed slavery, saving millions of lives

"A meek man will always cower  to despotism as he hasn't the currency to pay for his liberty - Courage!"..........My quote, feel free to use it when describing your ilk
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:21:10 AM by Ruanaidh »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 07:14:01 AM »
More 'cultural enrichment' overnight in Sweden -  under the wheels of a lorry.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »
Derp derp diversity is our strength derp derp derp...

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline FLATearth

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 04:15:11 PM »

It's gets a bit messy when they say that,  cause the next step is looking at where the terror comes from - our mates the clit choppin Saudis (with the terror specific brand of radical Islam)  and all the money and hugs we give them