Author Topic: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West  (Read 20419 times)

dwaino

Re: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2017, 12:35:58 PM »
Beep beep

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2017, 01:35:20 PM »
Yeah..but...but..but...racist statues & Nazis!
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2017, 07:51:22 AM »
That's what happens when these wankers return from Syria

Europe will never be the same for a very long time.

We can never let anyone return to Australia and that includes brainwashed kids
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2018, 01:09:55 PM »
This woman is an attack on the west's patience

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/yassmin-abdel-magied-says-she-is-being-deported-from-the-us-20180412-p4z949.html

Absolute flog of the highest order,  there are Muslims doing it real hard all over the world and this pampered self righteous stuffwit one carries on like she is royatly

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »
Should have been deported after mocking Anzac day. On the spot
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »
Ah yes the halfwitted Carmen Miranda looking parasite who hilariously once claimed with a straight face that Islam was "the most feminist religion".....

- Gustav Mahler

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2018, 02:09:29 PM »
Islam was "the most feminist religion".....
:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2018, 04:06:26 PM »
Stuff me

The wife of the Isis recruiter who wouldn't stand in court has now given the Isis salute leaving the court.

Fair dinkum round the whole lot of sheep stuffers up and deport them to a new man made island in the middle of no where with a big fence

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2018, 10:46:49 PM »
another islamic cock sucking muslim attack killing a great melbourne man. Im sure i wasnt the only one who has met this guy before.

Even my kids love going in there.

The most positive thing to come from it is the wanker is dead, so we dont have to fund his legal crap.

Well known to police yet still happened. Lets let more of them into this country hey

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2018, 12:25:00 PM »
Another terrorist who is a religious fraud. He was a drug addict with a criminal history.

Blaming immigrants (especially those from 30 years ago) is just ignoring we are all responsible for our own behaviour and actions. The vast majority of immigrants don't take drugs and screw their brains up to the point of hallucinating about spear people, don't get charged for speeding 47km over the limit, don't commit burglaries and violate court orders, and don't become ultra-religious (in this case Islamic) nutjobs who stab people.   

Amazing courageous job by the cops by the way. The one that fired the shot was only 3 months out of academy. Held their nerve despite the threat to their own lives until the terrorist was in close range and open chested before shooting him to prevent any chance of a stray shot in a crowded area. A credit to their training, skills under pressure and obviously bravery.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2018, 01:38:41 PM »
Anne Ally's reaction to this is an absolute disgrace.

Something needs to be done about these sick puppy's. Sick of hearing about good Aussies dying at the hands of these freaks

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2018, 06:15:36 PM »
Anne Ally's reaction to this is an absolute disgrace.

Something needs to be done about these sick puppy's. Sick of hearing about good Aussies dying at the hands of these freaks
What did she say that was factually incorrect?

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/bourke-street-attack-scott-morrison-slammed-for-islam-remarks/news-story/ba44bbfaffc6d9cf9662547308f8740d

It's no use the PM telling Muslims to do more when the federal government, ASIO and the federal police were aware of Shire Ali and yet didn't view him as a terrorist threat despite cancelling his passport in 2015 to prevent him travelling to Syria. The courts up to 6 years ago also failed to properly treat/rectify/punish/rehabilitate his drug habit, mental problems and criminal behaviour. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2018, 06:37:38 PM »
Mate, the bigoted bitch is a terrorism apologist. A great man has just been killed by someone who doesn't belong in the country and what does she go on about? Domestic violence. Yeah, nice handball!

What is she doing to denounce these freaks from her own religion? Nothing.

She's a disgrace and should be deported

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »
Spot on Assange. I think MT when claiming this guy wasnt a religious activist  forgets he had his passport cancelled in 2015 due to links with islamic state. Was he dreaming of spears back then too along with his brother?

he may be mentally unstable but lets call it what it is. An islamic inspired attack. If we didnt let these fruitloops in to the country in the first place then this this wouldnt have happened.

Most muslims will not go to these levels, but the way they think is about the same as those in islamic state. West are scum non believers who are going to hell etc etc. I know quite a few and they all think the same. Even this idiots parents apparently today claimed their son is not a "terrorist". They also raised another son who was going to bomb fed square so he must not be one also?

You can see how he was groomed into what he did Friday by an Islamic family who hates the west. According to some though they must be all mentally unstable and nothing to do with islam. :lol

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame

- Gustav Mahler